Life in Unicornia. Don't HESITATE to jump in.

Started by GalvinRoe, 2013 Jun 14, 20:22:17

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GalvinRoe

2013 Jun 14, 20:22:17 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 25, 21:38:52 by GalvinRoe
Rules:

1.) Have lots of fun.

2.) The more powerful and messed up your characters background the better.
      2a.) What's a background?

3.) No violence.

4.) Same as all the other games.

Jimmy Twilly: "Hey Twinkle-winkle, what in berry-ta-blossoms is going on here!?" (Jimmy Twilly's an alicorn and king of Unicornia)

"I don't know your royal-greatness, it's just so hot out today, I don't know why anyone would have a festival."

(There's a festival going on in Unicornia, jump in here)

Ryo_D_Disk

Howard Clocksworth Walks into the plaza and glances around Pulling out a watch winding it 3 times and checking it to the grand magical Clock tower, he looks down

"Hmm Its off"

GalvinRoe

Jimmy Twilly being the best alicorn ever, spots Howard winding a clock. "Oh, that's a clock there!"

GalvinRoe

"No." Jimmy left.

Post Merge

"Wait, there is a festival! We can use your watch to keep time."

Ryo_D_Disk

"No I dont go with others due to my Bad expireances with you other ponys" Howard has a quick flashback to being bullied as a child

GalvinRoe

Jimmy was sad because he made Howard sad. "That's okay, festival is over there I'll go left and you go right we'll meet up in there and you won't have sadness 

Chirp

a portal opens and a white stallion comes out and falls and gets up again. sorry. im being chased. i must always run or they catch me. you are in danger just by being close to me.

GalvinRoe

Jimmy is surprised by a white stallion and teleports around him. "Watch where you are falling I'm an alicorn.

Post Merge

A shop lady want's money for the stallion falling on her stuff it's green stuff and probably cabbage.

Chirp

an ali-what? *looks at hooves* oh no wat have i channgd into now? *sighs*

GalvinRoe

I'm Jimmy the king alicorn this stallion is my friend he doesn't need to pay you

Post Merge

The shop lady gives the white stallion all her cabbages and money.

Chirp

its ok. *presses a button. the cabbages repair and a few more appear* its for u. u can have them.

GalvinRoe

Jimmy was mad. "Your watch is stupid and wrong." Jimmy walks towards the festival

Ryo_D_Disk

"Incorrect it is there time which is wrong my time is perfect"

Chirp

SIMPLETON? I FIGHT WITH MONSTERS FROM YOUR NIGHTMARES EVERYDAY! *thunder clouds appear behind the white stallion. eyes glow and voice becomes demonic* YOU WILL SAY SORRY NOW!!!!1!!1!111!!

GalvinRoe

"Okay." Jimmy gives his new friend a hug.

Post Merge

Jimmy looks at white stallion. "Why your eyes like that?"

Ryo_D_Disk

Howard looks up a gleam in his eye as his body glows the space aroundhim tears open showing areas of black as behind him the area turns grey

"I can tear open the fabric of reality and make you not exist, Care to take that challange"

GalvinRoe

"You guys are good, but I'm Alicorn King." Jimmy starts floating in the air and turns into black hole pony.

Post Merge

Ponies everywhere are scared.

Go Up