The Stray pack (Open/Jump-In)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Jun 14, 14:02:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

A pack of animals, no home to call their own, living together in a pony populated world.

Coming all aspects of the Equine kingdom, these various creatures have banded together to form a family unit, protecting each other.

Name:
Species:
Backstory/personality:
Visual Description/pictures:

Spoiler: Gamepaw - Chubby Wolf • show
Name: Gamepaw
Species: Wolf
Colours: General base fur colour is a dark Navy (#453b66), He has multiple patches of (#8c73c9), longer, fluffy fur (#765fa7) such as around his (#5a4e86) hind legs or his neck. (#816bbb) Which are multiple shades of lighter purple (#7062a7). On the tips of his paws and his inner ears he has a pale purple (bba6ff). He also has a dark to light blue gradient tail and mane. Which goes from the darker (#42459a) to the much lighter (#7d8df1). He also has light blue eyes (#74d4ff). His pawpads happen to be a lighter blue-ish purple in colours (#9d94fb).
Personality: Gamepaw is a fairly outgoing wolf, not to shy down from anything, bullies and the like. He tends to be kind, fatherly or loving, enjoying looking after others and will even put himself in the way if he sees something he doesn't like. He also tends to very food absorbing, commonly seen eating some sort of baked good, mainly pie as his favourite.
However as a feral or a pet character, he is fairly helpless due to his chubbiness getting the better of him, he can also be scared or become afraid very easily, due to his large weight and general helplessness if he knows something will happen and he knows he can't get away or escape.
Physical Description:  A pudgy wolf by no doubt as his constant snacking catches up with him, but it doesn't cause him much of an issue outside of his feral/pet form. Comparatively being a lot skinnier than the four legged counterpart. As an anthro character he also sometimes has a long extended tail, capable of wrapping around things such as others or his neck like a scarf. As a pet, he can normally been seen with a purple collar on, however it keeps having to be replaced due to his weight and size.
Short Backstories: (Specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Feral/Pet:
He was found by a pet shop and was kept their for a short period before the pet shop closed down and he was the only one left. He was sold to a friend of Raven (his master) who gave him to her as a birthday present. Due to his beginning in life, Game has acquired a small fear of going outside or being put into containers, as he remembers back to the pet store and being put into dark boxes, unable to see. Being took outside or put into containers or crates, makes him feel like he is being abandoned all over again and while the fear somewhat fades over time with Raven, it still makes him avoid going outside unless absolutely necessary.
Feral/Wild:
Being a lazy wolf Game got chubby fairly quickly and failed at keeping up with his fellow pack, who had eventually disowned him and left him to his own devices. Being the slow wolf that he was he found it incredibly difficult to keep himself fed, as all the animals were too fast for him. He eventually settled for mainly grown things, such as berries or fallen apples. Occasionally having to eat meat, the only sources he could find are ones he had to find already passed their prime or those that required digging up.
Anthro/Taur-General:
Raised in an orphanage the wolf stood out a lot as being the only wolf in the building, he didn't really like it there and never got along well with the other kids, however he managed to turn the somewhat bad start into a success. He was a lazy wolf, found snacking things pretty much all the time. He was fond of computers and studied it a lot during school however after he finished he went to College and University for cooking and managed to get a culinary degree.Eventually he became a chef and bought his own restaurant, his chef special was almost always some sort of pie.

Game was busy organising feathers into coloured coded piles, he wasn't very good at gathering food but was fairly capable of staying at the pack's home/den and looking after the younger members and guarding various items.

Not many creatures would dare tangle with a wolf, specially ones as large as Game. This is the main deterrent.

Aqua Fire

2017 Jun 14, 21:11:03 #1 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 15, 11:18:20 by Aqua Fire
Name: IronzWolf
Backstory/personality: Somehow, by an unknown cause, IronzWolf got launched into a dimension where there were talking ponies. Even though she was an animal, and they were an animal, they couldn't understand her. They always ran away, or tried to fight. The first time somepony fought her, Ironz accepted, but she had no idea how powerful they were. She was severely injured, and had several cuts and burns, and was about ready to give up when the pony ran away. She is very protective, and fights for her pack, even if she knows she'll lose. She always wears her hoodie. She rarely walks on two legs, for the sake of this roleplay.

Visual: http://orig04.deviantart.net/434b/f/2017/165/b/9/ironzwolf_by_zecori_mlpfan-dbcqfio.jpg

IronzWolf was keeping an eye on the den. She wanted to be sure that no one will try to attack her pack. Soon, she went inside for a rest. She sat down, and watched Game sort feathers.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Nightshade Star

You know Flame.
Species: half Wolf, half bird (eagle)
Personality/Backstory: Kind, generous, a little jumpy and mischievous.
Backstory:
Spoiler: show
Flame was considered special when his parents found out he had wings. He usually traveled around Equestria, trying to hide from the ponies because he thought they would consider him a spy and try to scurry him off the land. He now knows the ways of magic and fire for defense and attack.

Visual Description/Pictures:
Spoiler: The looks • show

Gamepaw

(Both accepted and can start whenever, is a jump-in after all. However, Aqua. Do you mind turning your character into a normal wolf?)

Aqua Fire

Nightshade Star

(I'm doin first person)
I walk through the forest, searching for either a garbage can or a river where I can catch some fish. I catch Game and a grayish wolf who's name I can never remember. I also find a garbage can.
Soon, I spring, flying and picking up the garbage can and leading it to the others. I might accidentally squish Game's feathers so I place the can next to the feathers. But the wind that my eagle wings created blew them away, but they were still sorted when I looked at them. Weird.

Gamepaw

Game, having made sure that his feather piles were still in order, turned to face the creator of the wind.

"Flame." The pudgier canine stated, having turned to face one of the feather piles' major contributors. Looking at the winged wolf, Game wondered what it would be like to fly or even just to have wings. He doubted he would be able to fly with them if he did.

Nightshade Star

"I brought food." I say to Game, holding up the garbage can.

Gamepaw

"Food is good." Game stated, snapping his attention the can. "Anything edible?

Nightshade Star

Aqua Fire

"I'll take ham" IronzWolf said. She walked over, and grabbed a piece of it. She ate it, trying not to make a sour face. From the taste of it, it was expired. At least it was food.

Gamepaw

"I`ll try the cake." The pudgy canine stated, before biting into the canned cake. Pulling his head out of the can the wolf quickly spat the cake out and began guzzling water. "That was eating pure hardened dust. I`ll try the sour ham." He finished, thinking that the sourness wouldn't be so bad now that his taste buds had been ruined.

Nightshade Star

Oh. Another fail.
I fly off, finding some actual food, like fresh berries or fish.

Aqua Fire

Ironz protected the den from intruders, though she would like to scavange for food.

Gamepaw

Game watched as the winged wolf flew off to find some food, while silently wishing he could be as useful.

Nightshade Star

I see a nearby river and catch some salmon from it.

Gamepaw

Game turned to Ironz, having struggled to swallow the sour ham. "Any news?"

(I`m going to add my pupper character, due to lack of interest.)
Spoiler: Sky - Wolf • show
Name: Sky
Colours: She has a mainly light blue fur (#8ad8d5), However she has a dark purple tail tip. (#590671) She also has Pale Purple paw pads(d199fd) and Magenta eyes (ba00ff).
Personality: Similarly to Poppy she has shy and skittish behaviour and will tend to hide when new animals and people are present. She tends to hides on or around Game in these situations. However she is somewhat afraid of being rolled onto or squashed by him. She also hates storms, being abandoned in the storm. She also happens to be rather impressionable, taking on Game's love of food. She is still fairly kind but prefers staying inside her comfort area, with Poppy or Game. Preferring to stay home with either of them than go out and try to make friends.
Physical Description: She has a fairly normal body type and is fairly agile while still maintaining some level of fatness to her, thanks to Game's influence. Standing taller than Poppy while still smaller than Game she is a fairly average height for a wolf. Her collar is dark blue.
Short Backstories: (Specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Feral/Pet:
She was left in the forest by her parents at a young age, she tried to follow them but failed eventually leading to Game and Poppy's home, where she took shelter from a large storm, finding warmth in Game's padded form. She was found the next morning and was scared, specially of the much larger Game. However she eventually calmed as she was accepted into the family, eventually seeing Game as her new father.

As he spoke, the pudgy wolf felt something creep up beside and wiggle their way in between his legs. Looking down quickly the pudgy wolf saw Sky, a wolf pup that had wandered in during a storm. Being the not-so-athletic wolf that he was, the larger wolf took charge as being a adoptive father of the pup, he fit the role well.

Looking back up at Ironz, the pudgy wolf sat down and nuzzled the top of Sky's head.

Aqua Fire

IronzWolf shrugged.
"Nothing useful."

Go Up