The Beach. (Jump-In/Open-RP

Started by Gamepaw, 2016 Dec 16, 23:12:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

2016 Dec 16, 23:12:06 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 18, 11:46:32 by Gamepaw
The beach, a land full of multicoloured sand and ponies with buckets.

This beach, located alongside the sunny coast of Equestria is part of a re-imagined coast. A long wooden pier, covered in rides for ponies young and old, not to mention numerous restaurants and cafe's lining the sea front ready for the beach goers to grab a bag of fish and chips, or just chips.

Name:
Description/Personality/Backstory:
Picture/Visual Description

Spoiler: Gamepaw Wolf • show

Name: Gamepaw
Species: Wolf
Colours: General base fur colour is a dark Navy (#453b66), He has multiple patches of (#8c73c9), longer, fluffy fur (#765fa7) such as around his (#5a4e86) hind legs or his neck. (#816bbb) Which are multiple shades of lighter purple (#7062a7). On the tips of his paws and his inner ears he has a pale purple (bba6ff). He also has a dark to light blue gradient tail and mane. Which goes from the darker (#42459a) to the much lighter (#7d8df1). He also has light blue eyes (#74d4ff). His pawpads happen to be a lighter blue-ish purple in colours (#9d94fb).
Personality: Gamepaw is a fairly outgoing wolf, not to shy down from anything, bullies and the like. He however does not deal with heavy emotions well, such as not being able to control his laughing, or his sadness and will try to hide this. He tends to be kind, fatherly or loving, enjoying looking after young or other people he is fond of, will even put himself in the way if he sees something he doesn't like happening to another. He also tends to very food absorbing, commonly seen eating some sort of baked good, mainly pie as his favourite.
However as a feral or a pet character, he is fairly helpless due to his chubbiness getting the better of him, he can also be scared or become afraid very easily, due to his large weight and general helplessness if he knows something will happen and he knows he can't get away or escape.
Physical Description: A pudgy wolf by no doubt as his constant snacking catches up with him, but it doesn't cause him much of an issue outside of his feral/pet form. Comparatively being a lot skinnier than the four legged counterpart. He is also fairly moderate in terms of height at 94cm, around 3' 1" in his feral form. As a pet, he can normally been seen with a purple collar on, however it keeps having to be replaced due to his weight and size.
Short Backstories: (There are separate specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Feral/Pet: He was found by a pet shop owner as a young pup and was kept in the shop for only a month or so, before the pet shop started to close and he was the only one left. He was sold to a friend of Raven (his master) who gave him to her as a birthday present. Game shares the same birthday as her due to the fact his birthdate unknown.
Spoiler: pictures • show

Spoiler: Raven Dragon/Human • show

Name: Raven
Species: Human/Furred Winged Dragon
Colours: She has dulled white fur covering her entire body while she has a pure white furred underbelly and tail tip (#ffffff). She also has a bright blonde hair when not a feral which is also the colour of the thinner part of her wings.(#f5e63a), with light pink eyes(#d290dc), her claws are a dulled white colour, along with the fur stylings around her face and ears.(#cecece). As a human she has fairly pale white skin.
Personality: She is a fairly motherly character, preferring to take care of others. This leaning into her lenience, letting her friends and family get away with things, this shows through Game's increased weight as a pet. She also happens to be a vegetarian, avoiding eating any animals, or products made from the animal's body. Her fondness of animals is shown with her having three pets as a anthro/taur or human and her horde of smaller animals as a feral. She also has a fairly strong characteristic while remaining peaceful mostly, she will protect those she cares about and deal with those who threaten this.
Physical Description: Being moderately chubby across the board due to her job and lifestyle with its lack of physical exercise She also happens to be a furred dragon, with her body mainly being the dark yellow/gold colour, with bright white underbelly and tail end with a piece of fur. For her claws she has a dulled white colour, this goes the same for her muzzle and inner ears. Her inner wings are also a bright yellow. While as a human she has a very womanly figure. Raven stands at a moderate 174cm or 5' 9" as a human. A 195cm or 6' 5" as an Anthro, a 215cm or 7' 1" as a taur and a large 1756cm or 57' 7" as a feral full sized dragon and as a feral pet. 110cm or 3' 7".
Short Backstories:(There are seperate specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Human/Anthro/Taur: Working for a international company as a Bio-Scientist, working with mainly DNA such as repair or modification. She has been a key part in finding cures for some diseases or inherited problems. Though, some of this has been done through Animal testing, which she is not fond of. The company however looks after the animals very well, each having their own little habitat, a zoo-like environment. Being able to do some draconic magic she uses it to help with her experiments, job and life.
Feral - Wild:
Living a cave of her own carving, she is hundreds of years old. She being as large as she is, is considered very intimidating. Her cave is near a town, who pay her tribute to keep their town safe. Even though she has no interest in destroying it unless they cause trouble. She keeps a large collection, or hoard, of spherical and soft objects, some of which are animals. She is also able to perform some advanced draconic magic, making it easier to take care of her hoard and home.
Feral - Pet: Originally raised in the wild, she ventured inwards to the cities and towns, scavenging and scrounging up food. Not many wanting to deal with a dragon she was for the most part ignored, however she was eventually found and enticed with food to come inside a building where she eventually, settled and stayed becoming a pet dragon. She was a rare pet, not many can say they have had a dragon as a pet or even seen one and remained unburned.

Settling down on the Beach, Raven had managed to capture a good spot. She now had to wait for Game to catch up so the spot wouldn't be stolen, knowingly she settled in to a spot on the large blanket and waited, not expecting the wolf to arrive anytime soon.

Stretching out her wings and curling her tail, the furred dragon settled with a book and listened to the waves.

Game in the meanwhile was waddling slowly past a restaurant, stopping near it to get some food ponies had left behind. Instantly devouring it before moving onto, attempting to find his master while panting heavily from the exertion.

Thunder Spin

2016 Dec 17, 05:17:27 #1 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 29, 17:16:27 by Thundergirl
Can I join?
(EDITED)
Spoiler: Sunny Sun OC • show

Name : Sunny Sun
Species/Race: Earth Pony
Description/Personality:A pony who loves every kind of trip. She does not always tell the truth and she can become easily angry.
Bio/Backstory: Sunny was the first baby of her parents. Thy were really proud. Sunny had a green electric fur colour. She was born in a hospital, of course, in Ponyville.

Sunny was always happy and she often made her parents laugh. Sunny loved to play with her parents. But her parents had to go to work. Sunny was not alone! They had a babysitter for her. She was sweet and kind to her. Sunny liked her.

Many years later her parents went again to a hospital. Sunny was ecxited. She was going to have a brother or a sister. When her parents came back she asked them if she will have a brother or a sister. Her mother told her that she will soon have a little sister.

Some months after Sunny's sister was born, the whole family went to a church, because they were going to name the little filly. Sunny wished that she is never going to hurt her little sister. Sunny's parents told quietly to the foal's godparents the name "Wootie Bootie" . They heard Shootie Bootie. Her godparents thought it was a boy. Her godmother asked again "What did you say the name is?" . Sunny's and Wootie's mother said again "W-o-o-t-i-e   B-o-o-t-i-e. Wootie Bootie."

Sunny loved her sister. She was like a small mother for Wootie.
Picture/Visual Description :

I'd also add something else:
Talent:  Traveling and blowing clouds (even if she isn't a pegasus)
Family: Lotus Jersey (father - Earth pony 47, hydraulic) Rising Star (mother - unicorn,45, teacher) Wootie Bootie (sister - unicorn, 6)
How she got her cutie mark:
Sunny was in her window dreaming of traveling away when clouds hid the sun. The light was helping Sunny Daze to dream. She hoped that the clouds were going away for a while and she snorted. Then the clouds went far away.
Her Cutie Mark is a sun with a moon.
[spoiler]

Gamepaw

(You can, though I might suggest using spoiler tags for character information. This RP is also a Jump-In, meaning whoever wants to join can join.)

Peace Keeper

Name: Peacekeeper
Species/Race: Pony/Pegasus

Description/Personality/Backstory: Peacekeeper grew up in Los Pegasos (add accent mark to the e) with a large family. He was the youngest, so he is perhaps spoiled, but mostly kind. He is mostly a free spirited one who cares for others. He likes to spend mostly on the ground, not usually in the air. He really doesn't like to get into conflicts, and his temper is so sturdy hardly anything pushes him over to a degree. He sometimes is timid, but when he gets comfortable with anything and anyone, he will get more open to them.

Picture/Visual Description

Spoiler: show
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game continued to pant heavily as he made his way to beach, despite being a wolf he was really not built for the outdoors or really any type of exercise and this showed easily.

Peace Keeper

Finally getting to go outside from the heat back at home ((despite being frigid cold this time of year x3 )) Peace got his basket ready along with a thin reclining chair and umbrella. He finds a spot on the beach in a grassy area away from the sand so he don't feel too much of the constant burn of the sand. Setting up the towel, recliner and umbrella, he takes his time to put his sunscreen lotion all over his body. After he put on his water shoes to help with the burning sand and able to go in the water with them. Finally he is prepared and runs up to the sand to survey the coastline ((wannabe David Hasslehoff style but without the hunk)) and stops at the waterline. He takes one small step in the water to feel the temperature.

------------------
*- Eh... what.s the temperature of the water? x3
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

(Since it is Winter, I`m going to say summer temps. Cold is not good for Dragons :3)

Thunder Spin

Sunny has just arrived to the beach. It was a really hot day (weird to be hot in winter). She would have a glass of a fruit drink. The beach bars were closed. Great! Just Great! she says to herself while looking around if she could see anything still opened. Did I follow the right way? Sunny is going back to get a map.

Gamepaw

Game having took a break from waddling sniffed the air nearby and smelled warm food nearby. The wolf had found a box of chips that some birds were pecking at. Scaring them away the food loving wolf quickly wolfed down the food and continued down to the beach, before being stopped by the stairs.

Thunder Spin

She sees a café . Sunny walks there.The café is closed. A sign on it's door says : "if you want, open the cafe". Sunny thinks it is a good idea, since she had nothing to do in the holidays, but who was so crazy to come in a café next to he beach?

Peace Keeper

Peace finally touches his hoof in the water and feels the temperature.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d15 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]

Spoiler: What's the temperature? • show

1: Too cold. I ain't going in there!
2-5: Pretty cold. Gonna take time.
6-10: Mild. Takes little to get used to.
11-14: Moderate. Slow gradual dip in the water. Nice and fresh
15: GOOD. Can just jump in the water right off the back.

Thunder Spin

Sunny thinks to open the cafe. It was not the great job and she didn't like it, too much. In case that anypony comes, she knew to make lots of drinks. So maybe she gets money!

Gamepaw

Raven looked up from her story and attempted to locate her waddling wolf, turning back towards the shops and cafe she saw the blue furball waddling backwards and forwards near some steps. Seeing that there wasn't many, while knowing of the wolf's difficulty with inclines, she encouraged him from afar trying to get him to come down.

Game saw the encouragement and wagged lightly, now expecting a treat when he got down. His attempt quickly failed however as he lost the connection between his back legs and floor as he began to go down the stairs. The rotund wolf quickly tumbled down the stairs and landed in the sand, creating a small crater and a cloud of sand which clinged to his fur when it settled..

Thunder Spin

2017 Feb 22, 12:17:01 #13 Last Edit: 2017 Feb 23, 02:03:30 by Thundergirl
Sunny looks at the wolf falling down. a bizarre expression formed on her face. She turned her head away, taking a look at the cafe. It seemed old and there was dust everywhere. She heads to the kitchen, to find something to dust the cafe. A lime green small towel was standing next to a dirty dish. Oh great. I'll have to wash the plates and dishes, too, by myself! she said bored and takes the towel. She thought to wash them up when a costumer comes, so Sunny takes her way to the out side of the cafe, with the towel and a bin of water. She starts to wash the cafe.

Gamepaw

As the sand settled it was apparent the wolf was trapped under his own weight, having landed on his back with his stomach high in the air.

Wiggling helplessly the wolf only succeeded in sinking deeper into the sand, causing him to stop to prevent more sinking.

Go Up