Kindergarten RP (Jump-In/Sign-Up)

Started by Gamepaw, 2016 Nov 28, 17:07:17

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

2016 Nov 28, 17:07:17 Last Edit: 2017 Apr 29, 10:38:53 by Gamepaw
You've just started your first day at Equestria's No.1 Kindergarten for the children of the busy mares and stallions of Equestria.

I will need something to be the teacher, as with my characters and what I want to do with them, doesn't allow me to be the teacher. It is possible to take turns being the teacher or just to have it be a generic side character that everyone can control as they please.

Name:
Description:
Visual Description/Picture:

Spoiler: Gamepaw Wolf • show

Name: Gamepaw
Species: Wolf
Colours: General base fur colour is a dark Navy (#453b66), He has multiple patches of (#8c73c9), longer, fluffy fur (#765fa7) such as around his (#5a4e86) hind legs or his neck. (#816bbb) Which are multiple shades of lighter purple (#7062a7). On the tips of his paws and his inner ears he has a pale purple (bba6ff). He also has a dark to light blue gradient tail and mane. Which goes from the darker (#42459a) to the much lighter (#7d8df1). He also has light blue eyes (#74d4ff). His pawpads happen to be a lighter blue-ish purple in colours (#9d94fb).
Personality: Gamepaw is a fairly outgoing wolf, not to shy down from anything, bullies and the like. He however does not deal with heavy emotions well, such as not being able to control his laughing, or his sadness and will try to hide this. He tends to be kind, fatherly or loving, enjoying looking after young or other people he is fond of, will even put himself in the way if he sees something he doesn't like happening to another. He also tends to very food absorbing, commonly seen eating some sort of baked good, mainly pie as his favourite.
However as a feral or a pet character, he is fairly helpless due to his chubbiness getting the better of him, he can also be scared or become afraid very easily, due to his large weight and general helplessness if he knows something will happen and he knows he can't get away or escape.
Physical Description: A pudgy wolf by no doubt as his constant snacking catches up with him, but it doesn't cause him much of an issue outside of his feral/pet form. Comparatively being a lot skinnier than the four legged counterpart. He is also fairly moderate in terms of height at 94cm, around 3' 1" in his feral form. As a pet, he can normally been seen with a purple collar on, however it keeps having to be replaced due to his weight and size.
Short Backstories: (There are separate specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Feral/Pet: He was found by a pet shop owner as a young pup and was kept in the shop for only a month or so, before the pet shop started to close and he was the only one left. He was sold to a friend of Raven (his master) who gave him to her as a birthday present. Game shares the same birthday as her due to the fact his birth date unknown.
Spoiler: pictures • show

In this story, Game is the class pet. A overweight wolf, who generally just sleeps in the corner as the young ponies come and play with him.

Game yawned and stretched, lifting his head out of his cage that of which he had outgrown a long time ago. Looking around, he noted a lack of ponies and assumed he had woken up early.

Waddling his way to his bowls the pudgy wolf lapped up his water and licked his food bowl clean of all traces and put himself back on his bed and attempted to get a little extra sleep.

Misty Fly

Name: Marble Star
Species/Race: Unicorn
Visual Description/Picture: http://mysticalreviewer.deviantart.com/art/Marble-Star-OC-commission-634838938

*Marble was sitting in her Desk and looking at the students*

"hmm i guess there is noone here yet"
Magic...

Gamepaw

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Nov 28, 18:17:37
*Marble was sitting in her Desk and looking at the students*

"hmm i guess there is noone here yet"

(I see you are taking the teacher role. However, you just said you were looking at students then instantly said there was no students. Anyway, was kinda set up for you to walk through the door and setup from there, same as everyone else.)

Game continued his little snooze, having begun nibbling on his blanket. Blissfully unaware of the rest of the world as he dreams about pie.

Misty Fly

//kinda carried away there a bit anyway can we start? or should we wait for more
Magic...

LunarDusk

2016 Nov 28, 18:28:16 #4 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 29, 15:22:29 by LunarDusk
Name:Oil Slick
Species:Zebra(Obviously)
Appearance:

"Im."
'HERE!!!"
The door swung open from someone shouting, possibly setting off the wolf's eardrums using excessive force by kicking the door open despite it not being locked before Oil stepped through the door. Little did he know beforehand that not many ponies where here yet making him give out a face of disappointment as he saw only a the teacher and wolf in the class.
"Eh...figures. Guess im the first one here."
He briskly walked towards the farthest desk in the back to lay back in a casual style.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Misty Fly

*Marble looked at Oil Slick and took out a notepad*
Magic...

LunarDusk

"....?"
Oil was begining to get drowsy from waiting on the other students until he started to snooze.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Gamepaw

Game's ears folded as the small pony had entered the room, stuffing his head under a blanket the pudgy canine was thankful that only a few ponies were as loud.

Peace Keeper

Name: Peacekeeper
Species/Race: Pony (Pegasus)
Description: Calm, very shy, quiet, curious, head-in-the-clouds, and a yes-pony
Visual Description/Picture:
Spoiler: show

-----------------------

Peace comes in to the class, cautious at what kind of students are in the class. Even if there is only one in the classroom right now, he feels pretty shy and decides to sit at a table 1 desk away.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game watched as the little pony made his way from the door to the chair, in relative silence. The wolf has had many experiences with shy foals, though normally they warm up by the end.

Peace Keeper

Peace looks around the room to see how the room looks like. When he got a glympse of the wolf in the classroom, he gets startled, seeing the size of the wolf. He wasn't easy with any canine around him, and he tried his best not to get his attention. He awaits in his chair patiently as he waits for the teacher.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game had took notice of the pony avoiding him, normally he waited for more ponies to show up but decided he would start early. Slowly struggling off the floor, the large wolf waddled his way across the wooden floor, with it complaining as the wolf went on his way.

Squeezing his way through the ever decreasing gaps of the desks the wolf arrived at the pony's desk and sat down, letting himself rest as he panted and puffed. His sitting position causing him to look even rounder than he actually was. (If that was even possible)

LunarDusk

Oil woke up when he heard the door closed from a new colt stepping through. With how many minutes that have passed and the fact that he usually shows up to class a lot later than others due to oversleeping, he began to wonder whether they would just cancel the class or just have it with 2 ponies and wolf.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Gamepaw

Message from @Peace Keeper

"Hello everyone. I will have to take a leave of absence for some time. I need to tend to things at home to a sudden situation and I cannot perform my duties for the meantime. You can continue on the RP without me if necessary. I will return someday and when I do, I will take my proper roles again so thank you for participating and understanding"

I am unaware of when Peace will be back, but I expect he will be back by the end of the year.

Peace Keeper

*-Hello guys. I am back, and everything is a-okay. Now that I have returned, its time to RP again.

*-Thank you Game. I greatly appreciate it.
--------------------------------

Peace looks at his desks and jumps back to see a wolf right next to his desk. He gets scared and lifts himself up more onto the chair trying to get at least some centimeters away from the fluffy woof. Not that he is super frightened, he just doesn't like it when canines are near him.

LunarDusk

Oil was starting to break into laughter when he noticed Peace freaking out over the wolf's presence.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Gamepaw

Game knew that this pony wasn't going to make it easy for him, so the wolf tried to make himself look smaller. This plan failed however, as when he tried to lower himself down his pie softned stomach got in his way.

LunarDusk

"Hmmm...."
While Game was occupied by the afraid colt he snuck off of his chair and moved towards the aisle of desks. When he was just behind the wolf he took a deep breath and yelled into his ear in an attempt to starle him.
"RAH!"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

Peace continues to try to keep away until he notices a pony coming down running towards him and the wolf. He braces himself and with the jump scare, he cuddles himself to the back of the chair for protection.

Gamepaw

Game, startled by the jumpscare fell over from the shock and fell onto a nearby desk, crushing it. Wiggling helplessly the overweight wolf was unable to get himself back up and he let out a whine.

(I'd assume only @Misty Fly would be able to move Game, due to the fact that the rest of ye are littler ponies.)

Go Up