[Forum Suggestion] *Please* Add New Sub-forum

Started by World Theory, 2014 Aug 08, 19:15:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

World Theory

2014 Aug 08, 19:15:44 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 08, 19:18:53 by World Theory
I find myself without an outlet for my suggestions for the game. The only place where discussion of the game, Legends of Equestria, has set aside for it, does not allow suggestions.

Was this done on purpose, to effectively ban any and all suggestions for the improvement of the game? Does the staff get weary of seeing suggestions? Have game suggestions ever been allowed before? Am I in-fact mistaken, and there actually already is a place for suggestions for improving and/or adding things to the game?

If the lack of a suggestions area for the game was intentional, I can only view that as a mistake. People can have very good suggestions, even though there will be many poorly thought-out ones as-well.

I suggest adding a Sub-forum devoted to game suggestions, if there is not one already, which I have missed.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this, if that's what you've done.

Chishio Kunrin

We don't take suggestions for a couple reasons.
1. We're extremely early in development - Pre-Alpha. If you don't know how the development cycle goes, it's Pre-Alpha > Alpha > Beta > Finished.
2. Oftentimes, suggestions people make are already planned.
3. Some suggestions get repeated over and over and over. For example, player houses is a suggestion that we see very often. For now, we don't have any plans for player houses because it would take a lot of work and server space to do.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up