Hi!

Started by Spottedlion10, 2014 Apr 17, 22:58:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Spottedlion10

Hi I am new and I came here months ago but I never signed up on the forums till now..... nor played the game... so I am excited for this easter weekend starting tomorrow!!

Well, about me:

Name: Brenna

Bday: December 27, 1996

Sexuality: Female

Preference: BI so both guys and girls

Nationality: Cuban - Black

Things I like: Tattoos, video games, horses, all animals (kinda), wolves, cats, dragons, cosplaying, going to conventions( Cons), reading manga, watching anime, fun stuff, being a Floof, Gays (loooove them) I have lesbian friends yeah lol , Dubstep, Rock, some other things too, etc

Things I don't like: Trolls(kinda like then kinda dont), haters, hackers, rule breakers, immature little brats, all bad things lol anything you dont like I probably wont either

Contact me at

DA: Spottedlion10

Facebook: Brenna Brazier

Tumblr: Twintowerpowers

email: [email protected]

You can find me mostly on here: warriors-moonrise.freeforums.net

Proudy Hooves

Hello and Welcome to LoE Community! Enjoy your stay here and pick your way there: to be a classy artist or promising fanfic-writer or wise role-player or talkative and cheerful like Pinkie Pie and many other ways to be!
And if you want to play LoE then you have a chance now since the test is starting!! Also you can just look at forums and do everything you wish! But don't forget to read the rules anyways! ;)
Good Luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Spottedlion10

Thank you and I will!

Thanks for the luck! I think I'd be more of the artist once I get my tablet to stop goofing off and being glitchy. I'll post traditional art then lol

Thanks for the warm welcome!!

Pipkin

Welcome to LoE :)

That's......quite a bit of personal information.....more than i'd be comfortable sharing online  :o

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Go Up