Legends of Equestria Design-A-Hairstyle Contest! [ENDED]

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Aug 27, 17:45:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Morphius

2016 Sep 10, 14:21:50 #140 Last Edit: 2016 Sep 10, 14:24:49 by Morphius
At the last hours of the day in the contest, here's my mane & tail style...! Honestly the mane design is based off my design, but my tail was just a normal tail, so I decided to make the tail more ... :s ... distinguishable, by making the center tip smaller & the lower side furs longer...! :P

*Mane & Tail digitally crafted through Microsoft Paint.*

Mcwollybob

I wish I had more time to show other sides or make a different design, but here's my entry.

Pixel_Blade

I'm a bit late to the party, so here's a quick sketch of my design

northstar941

Here's my submission. I was going for a natural foresty look. On this blank, staring pony it looks a bit creepy haha. But I think it'd be nice for people who want to make a naturey/mystical character.

Spoiler: show

Nexus98

Oh, cool! A mane design contest! I will submit something in these last few hours remaining:
Spoiler: show

There it is! I hope you like it :)

fluxcapacitor100

Hellooo I submitted like the second day and basically in between then and now I managed to fully fill out the mare template and change the colors of my first submission. Unfortunately I was unable to fill out the male sheet because of lack of time, but I will leave you with the idea that it is the exact same on a stallion. I also would like to apologize for my lack of perspective drawing skills. For reference, the MOST accurate drawing of the style is the left side view of the pony.

please, if i met you in LoE, come find me! my DA, where i am most contactable, is this: http://reverendphantom.deviantart.com/

60heart

SimK64

Man.
I feel disappointed.
No one suggested an Afro and I missed the deadline.

SantiXD

2016 Sep 11, 01:00:00 #148 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 10, 14:30:16 by SantiXD Reason: Because reasons xD
here is my submission, sorry for the poor quality but i didnt have enough time to make a better job, real life was very demanding in the last 2 weeks. :c
good luck everypony

FirePetalFox

Hello Hello fillies and colts, summoner Foxbrush at your service, Also go by FirePetalFox
DA: http://firepetalfox.deviantart.com/

#SetFiretoFlan

Sunny Skies (NLR)

landon098

Jcfraven

2016 Sep 12, 15:52:19 #153 Last Edit: 2016 Sep 12, 15:55:25 by Jcfraven
Quote from: landon098 on 2016 Sep 12, 14:06:51
When are they announcing the winners?  :\

The winners shall be announced on September 17th. If anything changes, for whatever reason, there will be an update to reflect that.

magicglow

I truly wish I can share my mane styles but I can't because I don't have a account, email, devanitart, Facebook , or steam.
plus I'm just a girl who in her first year of middle school.
put the blame on one my favertoite you tubers fluffy mixer he sent me here.
can't wait until December!

sign by a female brony: Magic Glow

p.s. that my oc name
derp

SimK64

I know this is probably won't count, but I'll just post it anyway.

Spoiler: I call it the Two Afro. • show

Sweet Brew

2016 Sep 15, 04:11:54 #156 Last Edit: 2016 Sep 15, 04:15:47 by Sweet Brew
Here are mine. :3

Spoiler: Female • show

Spoiler: Male • show

I made the one kinda transparent so you can see him from behind the floof.

"They should be unisex! That's not Unisex!"
It's my literal IRL hair, and I'm a guy sooo.... ⊙﹏⊙

So, I know this is kinda similar to manes we already have, but notice how it complexity covers the right eye and is ridiculously floofy.
I also included the color difference in case someone wants to go with a dual colored mane.

Sorry if it's late, had a lot going on so I didn't have much time to work on it/post it.

RedsBone

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2016 Sep 15, 04:11:54
"They should be unisex! That's not Unisex!"
It's my literal IRL hair, and I'm a guy sooo.... ⊙﹏⊙

Is that also your literal IRL tail? :P

ToastGoats

The 17th is here!

Good luck to everyone who entered!   :D
According to all known laws
of aviation,
there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.