A thread to help people be up to speed on LoE

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2012 Apr 15, 01:04:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Nov 30, 12:02:41
Well, in a lot of modern MMOs, your character's face would go there...

*Facehoof* Oh duh. I forgot about that, and yet I've played an MMO that has one of those things where it has your character's face in a circle.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

ShadowHeart

me 2 but they usually put it in the top right corner. Maybe since it's kid friendly, they think they will see it better if it's in the center of the top. I know I lose track of my hp in games and im fighting all out and im like 'bwahaha! im so gonna-' and then I die and im lie 'whoops, forgot about my hp...'

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Tekner

Everything, GUI-oriented or otherwise, is still subject to change. Yes, those represent health and energy. The background will be either stars or hearts to represent gender. Your face is, indeed, planned to be shown in its foreground as well. The overall style of the bars and status icons will change if they show enemy stats, too.

Cerebrate

Quote from: Tekner on 2012 Nov 30, 16:06:10
Everything, GUI-oriented or otherwise, is still subject to change. Yes, those represent health and energy. The background will be either stars or hearts to represent gender. Your face is, indeed, planned to be shown in its foreground as well. The overall style of the bars and status icons will change if they show enemy stats, too.

What is actually shown there is currently in use for your character, but it's mostly likely going to change that yours will be shown differently, and enemies/players in your group will have stat indicators similar to what we have there.

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Tiger

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Dec 04, 17:19:01
what if you're gender-neutral? :P

> Registering for Google Account
> Male, Female or Other
:I

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Night Pony

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Dec 04, 20:03:09

> Registering for Google Account
> Male, Female or Other
:I

> Black Light Virus.
Seems accurate.  ovO

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Doctor Light

But what about a wibbly wobbly timey wimey cutie mark? How'm I supposed to get that...
Hey, I like Doctor Who, writing, playing and singing music, badminton, and MLP.

RF941

And if I'm a guy who has a filly, i have to play with... hearts? o.O

Lord of Madness

Quote from: RF941 on 2012 Dec 19, 12:15:47

Im pretty sure males would be stars and mares would be hearts

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Dec 19, 14:05:02
Quote from: RF941 on 2012 Dec 19, 12:15:47

Im pretty sure males would be stars and mares would be hearts

I think it might depend on the pony's gender. So what's being asked is "What if a guy makes a girl pony?"

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

McSleuthburger

<3 doesnt matter, you can never have enough hearts  <3
<3 I dont want to see anybody spamming this now though <3
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

boboy76

This is so exciting! Will earth ponies and unicorns be able to walk on clouds? or only pegasi? p.s. This will be the best game evar! :P

Sotha

Yeah! Or what if you want to play a transgendered pony? Hmm?!  :l
May you walk on warm sands.

ShadowHeart

SweBow

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Dec 24, 10:58:42
what do yall think this is?

Wrong section, suppose to be under either Art or 3d modeling. Else it's nice. Saw it on P3D

Syble SoundWave

I just with I knew when it might be out. IM SO PUMPED!! :D

Weatherboy1

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Dec 24, 10:58:42
what do yall think this is?

If I recall that's the Canterlot Archives, Popey (the 3D Developer co-leader) was working on it. It might be finished in the modelling department.

ShadowHeart

Jenzy

The information from the front page is quite imformative. It's organized well. ^-^

Interesting to hear Earth Ponies + Unicorns actually get to visit Cloudsdale. O:

I'm eager to hear more about the game~

Hmmm... Will ponies be able to swim? Explore stuff in water, or is it mostly on land? :s

Go Up