Discord
2 (40%)
Flurry Heart/Satan
0 (0%)
Luna/Our Leader
2 (40%)
Celestia/The Sun-loving Tyrant
0 (0%)
Princess lovey-dovey-what's-her-name (Cadence)
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: 2017 Sep 21, 19:32:47

Go Down

Crystal_Bay

Name: Crystal Bay

Level at time of application: Lvl 50

Race: Pegasus

DoB: July 7, 2000

FOR PEGASI

Levels in given skills

Combat: Lvl 50

Flying: Lvl 48

Why should the Lunar Air Corps. enlist you?
I believe the Lunar Air Corps should enlist me because I have always wanted to dedicate myself to helping people (especially new players) and engaging in planning events. Playing LoE for awhile has led me to enjoy flying, and understand my way around the Evershade Forest and Heartlands. I am planning to help out in any way that I can, and be an active member. It will be more than my pleasure to aid with events and participate as actively as I can.

By signing below, I ensure that I have, to the best of my knowledge/ability, have answered each of the above honestly and to the fullest extent of the truth.

Applicant's Name (type your applying pony's name, and be sure to supply a screenshot of the pony (close and facing camera) from in-game.)
X- Crystal Bay
https://imgur.com/a/Jc763ko

gawek

Name: Black Mint

Level at time of application: 12

DoB: 04/27/98

FOR PEGASI

Levels in given skills

Combat: 12

Flying: 12

Because I love doing something for Equestria. I am ready to sacrifice myself for her, trying as best as possible.

By signing below, I ensure that I have, to the best of my knowledge/ability, have answered each of the above honestly and to the fullest extent of the truth.

Applicant's Name (type your applying pony's name, and be sure to supply a screenshot of the pony (close and facing camera) from in-game.)

X- Black Mint

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Quote from: RedIrasibur on 2019 Feb 05, 19:55:27Name: Moon Wisp

Level at time of application: 15

DoB: August 5th, 1320Ad (The Character's DoB if you're wondering)

Levels in given skills:

Combat: 15

Flying: 13

What I may currently lack in combative strength, I can make up for in scouting capability with my Artist's Eye, and I
plan to increase my combat and artisan skills, so that I could make armor for my potential brothers and sisters.

By signing below, I ensure that I have, to the best of my knowledge/ability, have answered each of the above honestly
and to the fullest extent of the truth.

X- Moon Wisp

Welcome to the NLR! :D

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Quote from: Crystal_Bay on 2019 Feb 05, 21:50:48Name: Crystal Bay

Level at time of application: Lvl 50

DoB: July 7, 2000

FOR PEGASI

Levels in given skills

Combat: Lvl 50

Flying: Lvl 48

I believe the Lunar Air Corps should enlist me because I have always wanted to dedicate myself to helping people (especially new players) and engaging in planning events. Playing LoE for awhile has led me to enjoy flying, and understand my way around the Evershade Forest and Heartlands. I am planning to help out in any way that I can, and be an active member. It will be more than my pleasure to aid with events and participate as actively as I can.

X- Crystal Bay
https://imgur.com/a/Jc763ko

Welcome to the herd, Crystal! :)

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Quote from: gawek on 2019 Feb 12, 13:04:08Name: Black Mint

Level at time of application: 12

DoB: 04/27/98

FOR PEGASI

Levels in given skills

Combat: 12

Flying: 12

Because I love doing something for Equestria. I am ready to sacrifice myself for her, trying as best as possible.

X- Black Mint

welcome! :D

FlightFire

2019 Feb 24, 21:21:14 #185 Last Edit: 2019 Feb 24, 22:30:24 by FlightFire
Application:

Name: Flight Fire

Level at time of application: 50

Race: Pegasi

DoB: 9/11/1986

FOR PEGASI

Levels in given skills

Combat: 50

Flying: 38

I believe the Air Cops. should enlist me because I love helping others when I can, I am a very team based Pony. I love flying and acrobatics and know my way around Equestria. I have been part of the LoE community for a long time and wish to become part of something greater, to help out in some way. This is why I feel that I would make a great asset to the Air Corps.

Applicant's Name

X-Flight Fire

https://imgur.com/a/svuIYIH

Sparkbow

2019 Mar 20, 14:12:45 #186 Last Edit: 2019 Apr 10, 13:59:55 by Sparkbow
FOR PEGASI

Levels in given skills

Combat: 10

Flying: 8

Why should the Lunar Air Corps. enlist you? Because I'm an awesome medical guy, I like helping ponies in need , new players and Luna is my favourite.

Applicant's Name
X-Sparkbow
I dont know how to attach a photo

JackieRyan

2020 Feb 25, 14:21:36 #187 Last Edit: 2020 Feb 25, 14:30:38 by JackieRyan
Name: Shadow Play

Level at time of application: 25

DoB: 05.05.1999

Combat: 25

Flying: 8

Danut

2020 Apr 13, 08:51:08 #188 Last Edit: 2020 Apr 13, 08:55:48 by Danut
Name: Midnight Danny

Level at time of application: 50

DoB: 09/11/1999

FOR PEGASI:

Levels in given skills

Combat: 50

Flying: 21

-Because l am an loyal pony and l like to help the other members as best as l can. I am almost online everyday, and in short, Luna is the best princess!

X-Midnight Danny (I don't know how to post the photo here, but here is a link of it: https://imgur.com/OueQGXe)

LightningStrike982

Lightning Strike

Midnight_Moon25

2021 Dec 01, 20:44:16 #190 Last Edit: 2021 Dec 02, 09:45:40 by Midnight_Moon25 Reason: Added Gender to Application
Name: Midnight Moon

Level at time of application: 5

FOR PEGASI

Levels in given skills

Combat: 5

Flying: 4

I would Like to try and be a part of something and help out where needed I also Want to fight for Equestria On Princess Luna's Side as Princess Luna Is Best Princess!

Applicant's Name (type your applying pony's name, and be sure to supply a screenshot of the pony from in-game.
X- Midnight Moon

Hope I Inserted the Picture Right it should be Below or at least a Link to it as I never uploaded Photos to this forum before so unsure how to.

https://gyazo.com/9d671c7ce5393832d3562a0969a48c5e

Midnight Moon

Prince Nick

Name: Prince Nick

Level at time of application: 2

Race: pegasus

DoB: 08/15/2000

FOR EARTH-PONIES

Levels in given skills

Combat:

Animals:

Why should the Timberwolf Infantry enlist you?

FOR PEGASI

Levels in given skills

Combat: 2

Flying: 2

Because I'm the fastest wonderboat in all of Equestria and since I am the prince of friendship it's my responsibility to defend this country with all my might.

FOR UNICORNS

Levels in given skills

Combat:

Medical:

Magic:

Why should the HF-Medical Brigade enlist you?

X- Prince Nick

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WWSzAdFdYDyD1Aep7

Nicholas Hamilton

Go Up