Legends of Equestria 24 hour livestreaming event this weekend!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Oct 29, 19:11:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

Hello everyone! I just wanted to remind you all that this weekend the Legends of Equestria team will be hosting a 24-hour livestreaming event. You'll be able to watch as concept artists, writers, 3D modelers, 2D artists, programmers and musicians come together to create Cloudsdale in real time. There will also be Q&A Sessions with every department throughout the event!

The event will run from the 2nd of November at 12 noon EDT for a full 24 hours until the 3rd at 12 noon.

The 24-hour event can be viewed at: http://www.livestream.com/nutsonclark

This is a temporary account specifically for this event. Future streams will be on the official Legends of Equestria channel.

Hope to see you there, everyone!

Weatherboy1

I am excited but when will you show the Cloudsdale Footage?

alphaslime

I will see if I can catch the particle/modeling/texturing segments, and possibly one of the animation parts as well. Is this going to be recorded by anyone?

Ramisha

Naaaa! You spelled Phirenor wrong!   >A<

sorry, but he's my favorite, I couldn't help but notice.

And YES! Textures! I might learn how to do them...and apply... huehuehue

Blue Ink

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2013 Oct 30, 22:54:37

Don't worry, it will make it in there.

It will be on the 6:00 AM slot for the most part. :)

Quote from: alphaslime on 2013 Oct 31, 01:14:26
Is this going to be recorded by anyone?

It will be recorded by Livestream itself, so you'll be able to find it on our Livestream site whenever you like.  ^-^
[move][/move]

Night Pony

Yeah, if I remember correctly the previous 24 hour events should've been recorded and posted also but I don't exactly see them at the channel. It's either that or you guys posted only the 3D portions of them. :P

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Nov 01, 04:20:21
Yeah, if I remember correctly the previous 24 hour events should've been recorded and posted also but I don't exactly see them at the channel. It's either that or you guys posted only the 3D portions of them. :P

The live stream channel now is a different live stream channel than the one we were using for the last 24 hour event so I'm guessing that is why you can't find it
Because all that has been shown on this channel really so far has been the 3d
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Night Pony

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Nov 01, 11:54:31
Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Nov 01, 04:20:21

The live stream channel now is a different live stream channel than the one we were using for the last 24 hour event so I'm guessing that is why you can't find it
Because all that has been shown on this channel really so far has been the 3d

But isn't that where the livestreams are held?  o.O Atleast the previous ones were there. Even so why the new one isn't mentioned or even listed?

McSleuthburger

Looking through all the videos on the current channel, all videos before July would be on the old livestream channel I think because that is when the switch happened
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Night Pony

By switch up we're referring to EO right? If so then the team did 24 hour events after that which aren't posted. If that's the 'old' livestream channel why it's still being used and the link on top directs us there?  o.O

Tekner

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Nov 01, 16:15:37
By switch up we're referring to EO right?
No, we switched Livestream channels.

This is the old channel: http://www.livestream.com/legendsofequestria
This is our current one: http://www.livestream.com/legends_of_equestria

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Nov 01, 16:15:37
If that's the 'old' livestream channel why it's still being used and the link on top directs us there?  o.O

The link at the top is correct.

Night Pony

For 2 previous 24 events there sure seems that there's a lack of the other parts of the streams. Nothing against the 3D members but I'm more interested in the CA and 2D sections also the Q&A would be interesting.

Weatherboy1

Quote from: Blue Ink on 2013 Oct 31, 23:56:33

Yes but could you post it to Youtube as well? I would love to not search for it endlessly on the Livestream  <3

Blue Ink

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2013 Nov 01, 22:53:50
Quote from: Blue Ink on 2013 Oct 31, 23:56:33

Yes but could you post it to Youtube as well? I would love to not search for it endlessly on the Livestream  <3

I`ll see what I can do! :)
[move][/move]

Go Up