February's OSE Client now available to download!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Feb 19, 21:02:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blazebolt 2

EEup! hope their is  a fix . just got to go to bed and hope for the best Tomorrow , not much else we can do . They will be able to fix it I believe in them .

KirbyFluttershy

I'm pretty sure they do server restarts in certain situations like this, but we'll have to see what kind or type of action will the staff and devs take.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Kernel Panic

Yep, servers are down hard. They "ping" according to the server selection page, but I can't even connect to them at the TCP level. Been stuck in SYN_WAIT for minutes...   DD:

$ netstat -a -n | grep 14001
tcp        0      1 10.0.1.161:49626        192.99.65.150:14001     SYN_SENT   
tcp        0      1 10.0.1.161:49649        192.99.65.150:14001     SYN_SENT   

Naturally, tcpdump shows no packets flowing, since the client can't even connect. Hmm.. Methinks that a http://status.legendsofequestria.com page with real time server status is in order.

Aylayla Thornberry

Tried again, nothing. I'm going out today, so not pony for me this time around.

Colonel Midday

2015 Feb 21, 03:57:29 #164 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 21, 04:00:55 by Colonel Midday
I tried to download but after finishing the x64 download on MEGA it just said 'failed - no file'. Just have to wait some more I guess....    :c

Gyroprodius

I'm having the same problem downloading the 32 bit as the last server weekend. Every time I do this, I get 'Failed-No File'. Is there a way to fix this. Last time somebody kind shared it on dropbox so I was able to get in via that route but i haven't found once such instance for this particular client.
If anyone can lend a hand, it'll be much appreciated.

ricardofr-200

Quote from: Gyroprodius on 2015 Feb 21, 05:48:10
I'm having the same problem downloading the 32 bit as the last server weekend. Every time I do this, I get 'Failed-No File'. Is there a way to fix this. Last time somebody kind shared it on dropbox so I was able to get in via that route but i haven't found once such instance for this particular client.
If anyone can lend a hand, it'll be much appreciated.

Hi, if you are downloading with mega, the only way to get the *zip file with the game (at least for me it worked) is to download it trough internet explorer. Mega needs some plugins (or better say... *cofs* publicity plugins *cofs) to run on other browsers like firefox or chrome.

If someone are still having problems with mega, I can upload it to my mediafire cloud for the weekend, if its okay with the moderators.

Gyroprodius

Quote from: ricardofr-200 on 2015 Feb 21, 06:24:22
Hi, if you are downloading with mega, the only way to get the *zip file with the game (at least for me it worked) is to download it trough internet explorer. Mega needs some plugins (or better say... *cofs* publicity plugins *cofs) to run on other browsers like firefox or chrome.

If someone are still having problems with mega, I can upload it to my mediafire cloud for the weekend, if its okay with the moderators.

Thanks! I'll give it a go and see what the result is in 15 mins.

ricardofr-200

2015 Feb 21, 06:37:20 #168 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 21, 06:44:44 by ricardofr-200
Quote from: Gyroprodius on 2015 Feb 21, 06:29:29
Thanks! I'll give it a go and see what the result is in 15 mins.

No problem  :)
I hope it works for you.

And also, if anyone else is reading this post, is anyone else having problems running the game on mac? My friend can't run it on Mac OS 10.9.2

TheBaraclough

I can't seem to get the downloaded files to extract correctly... It keeps saying that particular files can't be opened or something along those lines. I tried a different browser and to extract just one folder at a time but nothing seems to work. Has anybody else had this problem and managed to fix it?

Sandalaia

2015 Feb 21, 10:06:16 #170 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 22, 16:02:53 by LaptopBrony
I not know how to put the OSE on LoE to work.
When i'm a unicorn i not have a horn and hair and tail the same at pegasus. :(

What i can do?  :o

~Do not spam emotes

Marimase

2015 Feb 21, 11:20:49 #171 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 21, 11:30:33 by Marimase
This has been a lot of fun, so far!

Post Merge

Quote from: Dark Silvergun on 2015 Feb 20, 13:35:57
Under Server listing it says:

Cutiemarks .. Downloading
Items .. Downloading
Abilities .. Downloading
Skills .. Downloading
Recipes .. Downloading
Item Atlas .. Done

Anyone else getting this?

I got that for a while. The problem was bad internet connection, i'm pretty sure. refreshing my internet fixed it.
OMG LOADING BAR IS BEST PONY 100% OBEEMA CARE APPROVED MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIB TO MAH YUTUUHB CHANNEL OBUMA FOR PREZ11223232129 FOR 10 PIZZA GAMING VLOGS ABOUT PREZIDIENT OBAHMAH PER DAY PROBABLY

Bookworm1411

how do I update my game?!?! I can't play without the update someone please help me!!! I try to download it again and it won't open
Bookworm signing off

Trappy Tickles

2015 Feb 21, 13:26:56 #173 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 21, 13:30:19 by Trappy Tickles
can't connect anymore. equus says "room failed to connect" at the pony selection and griffonia doesn't even work at all

EDIT: now equus says there's no room available and doesn't even try

EDIT 2: now equus doesn't reply at all. Why it always change when I post here??

Thrasher Dash

Quote from: Trappy Tickles on 2015 Feb 21, 13:26:56
can't connect anymore. equus says "room failed to connect" at the pony selection and griffonia doesn't even work at all

EDIT 2: now equus doesn't reply at all. Why it always change when I post here??
Same problem bruh
If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Marimase

2015 Feb 21, 13:32:58 #175 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 21, 13:53:45 by Marimase
Quote from: Trappy Tickles on 2015 Feb 21, 13:26:56

EDIT 2: now equus doesn't reply at all. Why it always change when I post here??

The servers aren't replying for me either.

EDIT: they seem to be back on now!

EDIT 2: They seem to be down again.   

EDIT 3: They seem to be on again! (last time i'm going back and forth.)
OMG LOADING BAR IS BEST PONY 100% OBEEMA CARE APPROVED MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIB TO MAH YUTUUHB CHANNEL OBUMA FOR PREZ11223232129 FOR 10 PIZZA GAMING VLOGS ABOUT PREZIDIENT OBAHMAH PER DAY PROBABLY

Scootashy

the servers froze up while I was on and now wont reply at all yet. Just hope it ain't those ddos attempts again.

spiritwolf98

Hello I CANT JOIN THE GAME CAUSE OF A FAIL! Failed to connect  D: why 's that? it has been working fine  :c please talk to me as soon as possible.
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

sonicking

It's over. It ended in ponies dancing in the candy machine, making wubs. Good times.   ^-^   :c

Scarasyte

Go Up