COOKIE WAR!

Started by Lullaby Princess, 2015 Oct 03, 19:06:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Super sayian pony

"Why? I only made one of the serum and three fourths of those potions, elixirs, and serums can kill you. Why I keep those around? I am not completely sure myself."

SCIENCE!!

Rarity Diva Pony

* Wanting to see what the experiment was going to do, Almond decided to help the twins *
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Ah, none of this stuff will kill me! Besides, when Cadence made that cluster thing I was the only one around to stop it! And who knows? It could happen again! And I'm sure everypony was far less bored around here when I was a super pony!
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

"Actually I have a chemical for any occasion so you don't need powers!"

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

*Nancy: Aaand... done! * she put a purple rock into the tube and quickly sat back down *
*Clancy: * she sat down * :ajshifty:
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

dransnake

//Since I'm bored, I'm going to do something. I hope you don't mind. Also, since I'm not sure what type of pony Almond is, I'm just going to say that she is a milk pony.

Suddenly, a dark chocolate milk pony broke into the lab. Coco looked around, seeing two cookie ponies, two milk ponies, and...a cookie and milk pony? Coco stared in disbelief. A hybrid? Then he saw Captain White. Coco's anger flared.

"Hello, Captain White." Coco said in a dark husky voice. "It seems we meet again ovO"
I don't know what to put in my signature right now. Maybe I'll put an GIF of Painted Flames or something...

Super sayian pony

:o <== White's face when he heard Coco
White turned around
"So its you."
White said very angry from Terra and Coco the milk pony outlaw

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* the twins stared at the milk pony outlaw *
*Nancy: Who are you?
*Clancy: * hid behind Nancy * :ajshifty:

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

"You two just stay where you are I have this under control."
White pulled out his sword ready for a fight

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Terra managed to grab one of the elixirs from the fridge and sat next to the twins *

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

White has Soy fix the fridge while Terra had the invisability potion while White kept the Coco under control // meaning keeping him away from the twins and Soy also Terra :3

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* Nancy quickly got up and grabbed the test tube and sat back down and shook the test tube gently *
*Clancy: It does not seem to be reacting..
* a burst of pink and glitter appeared everywhere and a pink cloud with eyes appeared, looking at the twins *
*Clancy: O:
*Nancy: O:
* The twins squealed and hugged the cloud * ^-^

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

White kept Coco the outlaw milk pony at sword point he looked over to see the twins with the pink cloud

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Terra coughed and fanned the pink dust and glitter away * So.. that's the project? Hm.. cute.. * Terra looked at the potion* Darn, grabbed the wrong one.. * Terra frowned and handed the potion to Almond * Here. I don't need this. * Terra walked back to the fridge *

ponyyay

Team cookie!
Name:Pony Yay
Type of cookie: All
Soft or crunchy cookie: Soft
Level of deliciousness:9999999% :D

Lullaby Princess

// Welcome, Pony Yay! :D

* The twins quickly stopped hugging the cloud and stared at Captain White *
* Clancy: :ajshifty: Um.. the experiment is a success.. hehe.
*Nancy: We definitely did not finish the experiment when we know we are not supposed to..
*Clancy: Yeah.. um.. it just.. um..
* The twins tried to think of something to say *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Terra somehow fell asleep on the fridge *

Super sayian pony

"Well the only reason I said I was working on the experiment was so you two could work on it. I was going to work on it but never finish it."

SCIENCE!!

Rarity Diva Pony

* Almond drank the invisibility potion and snuck behind the milk pony outlaw, holding an arrow dangerously close to his head *
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Lullaby Princess

* Cadence woke up and decided to go to the lab * Might as well.. * she got up and opened the lab door * ... what is going on, here??

*The twins fell off of their seats *
*Nancy: Stiff cookie pony- I-I mean- Captain Cadence! W-what are you doing here?
* Clancy: * quickly hid the cloud under her seat * U-um.. we are just..

* Cadence saw the milk pony outlaw * Who is that?? What is going on??
* The twins shrugged *
:facehoof:

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Go Up