COOKIE WAR!

Started by Lullaby Princess, 2015 Oct 03, 19:06:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lullaby Princess

* Nancy: We shouldn't have thrown out his stuff..
* Clancy: Yeah..
..Do I look like I care? :l
* Nancy: No, ma'am..
Right. I don't. And you two shouldn't either. We may have formed a peace treaty, but I still don't care for milk ponies!
* Clancy: :nod: Yes, ma'am..
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Terra came back * Ok, I'm done. And I also replaced the earth's core with a piece of candy. Now, where is mah cake??
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lullaby Princess

* Cadence gives Terra some cake * You will get more cake everyday.
* Clancy: Wait, a piece of candy??
* Nancy: That is highly unstable!
* the entire world turned into a marshmallow *
* Clancy: :o
* Nancy: DD:
:facehoof: Great...

Merci, Chloe Flora!

dransnake

//I wanna take action in this!/

Name: Coco the impure
Type of Milk: Chocolate milk
Level of whiteness: Color of dark chocolate
I don't know what to put in my signature right now. Maybe I'll put an GIF of Painted Flames or something...

Lullaby Princess

// ^-^ Welcome, Coco!

Terra, turn the world back to normal, if you please.. :l

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Terra goes back to the earths core and replaces it with stone, turning the earth back to normal * There, done. * Terra floats away, and followed Captain White * Captain White, I have your stuff right here. * she shook her fluff, and a whole bunch of science stuff fell onto the floor * I found it while I was getting rid of that cluster. * a piece of the cluster appeared * I wonder what it is... hm..

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

dransnake

Meanwhile, a dark, glossy figure was spying on the group in the cave. Coco remained very still, not wanting to get caught. He had been down here for weeks now, spying on his mortal enemy. Captain White.
I don't know what to put in my signature right now. Maybe I'll put an GIF of Painted Flames or something...

Super sayian pony

// O: So unexpected!
"What? How did you have it the whole time?"
White stopped writing and picked up his paper and went through them to make sure they were all in place and none of them missing

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Terra shrugs * I dunno.. * she floats around * What do you think this cluster is? I'm curious about it.

Super sayian pony

White looks through the papers and finds the page
"The cluster was a failed experiment so I think they wanted to do something else with the project but this is what they got."
White sat back down in his chair and reads the papers to make sure nothing was ruined

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Hmm... * she teleported in front of Cadence * What where you doing with a failed experiment? Why did you create it? *Terra was bored, so she decided to take interest in this "Cluster" business *

Super sayian pony

White got some of his unicorn soldiers and went down to the lab and started construction on another lab

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* Clancy: Well, if you must know the experiment was supposed to.. * she paused * ...wait, what was it again?
* Nancy: :l How could you not know what the experiment was for?? It was for.. um.. hm..
:facehoof: The experiment's information on how it came to be is classified. Meaning that it is none of your business. Clancy, Nancy, lets go.
* The three of them walked back to Cadence's office to talk about the cluster *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

// None of them saw White come into the lab and start construction?

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

// Yeah, they did. They just ignored him for now. lol

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

// oh lol
White and the his unicorn soldiers finished the second lab and moved Cadence's things into the second lab

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

*Nancy: So, now that I think about it, what was the cluster exactly?
* Cadence sighed and leaned back in her chair *
*Clancy: Captain?
Well, it started out as a small mass growing in a remote area somewhere. I happened to come across it and thought I could do something with it, but to no avail. So I tossed it away. A few years later, this same mass had somehow made its way to the center of the earth where it was somehow in a hyper sleep... of course, I was excited and decided to wake it up.. :l
*Clancy: Oh..
*Nancy: Hm..

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

White walks to Cadence's office and pops his head in and tells her "I have made a second lab so do whatever you want in that second lab just don't mess with things in my lab." Then White walks out and goes back to his office

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Terra teleported into Captain White's lab and was dancing on a table * :3

Super sayian pony

Soy went into White's lab and saw Terra dancing on the table hoping no dangerous chemicals where on the table

SCIENCE!!

Go Up