DO YOUR CHORES! (Reactivated)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2014 Oct 21, 01:10:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

YOU

Hide me when I get chased by Chrysalis

Also, buy me that bodywash you use. You indeed smell nice.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Chromastone64

A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

Gah! *squeezed*

YOU!

Give Chrysalis a hug, too!
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

That body wash is a secret... :ajshifty:

You!

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

OOH Okay :D

YOU!

Its dangerous to go outside. Take THIS.

Spacecase101

You!!

Make world peace! NOW!! :o
and get me a jello pudding pop as well. X3

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Peace Keeper

Uh... okee.

YOU!

Help me find my cape.

Lullaby Princess

// dropped in! :3

You! Yeah, you!
Get me a clone of myself holding pancakes!
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Peace Keeper

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

// Howdy, ponies! :3

YOU THERE! Make everything fluffy and pink with lemon clouds while tap dancing and singing " Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows! "
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lullaby Princess

Ookie..

YOU!
Make me a techno wafflez with da cheeze!
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Peace Keeper

*-Hi

YOU!

*lays back and lifts hooves*

Massage ma hooves. I felt pain when running for the cheeze.

dransnake

I'll massage your hooves when you get me that giant purple pancake that I will order in the future!

DO IT NOW!!
I don't know what to put in my signature right now. Maybe I'll put an GIF of Painted Flames or something...

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

YOU!
Bring me a * botches up the word "president" * Whatever those are!
NOW!
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Peace Keeper

dransnake

I don't know what to put in my signature right now. Maybe I'll put an GIF of Painted Flames or something...

Spacecase101

YOU!

Check on Schrodinger's cat let me know if he alive or dead. ovO

Peace Keeper

YOU!

Get back to work! Those rocks aren't gonna count themselves.

Spacecase101

YOU!

I still waiting for the results on the condition of Schrodinger's cat.

Chromastone64

Fine, but you need to give me and Chrysalis a sandvich!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Go Up