Any Animal crossing fans out there!?

Started by DecendentChangeling, 2015 Apr 06, 10:57:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DecendentChangeling

Hoping i'm not the only one, Who's your favorite villager or villagers?
I am Flare! Hear me NEIGH! (because I am a normal pony like the rest of you)

Jenzy

I'm quite the fan of Animal Crossing. ^-^

Some of my fave villagers are Biskit, Francine, Chrissy, and Walt. I liked Rod and Bree too, along with Harry, but those three have moved out. :c

GlassMirror

2015 Apr 08, 23:02:22 #2 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 08, 23:09:34 by GlassMirror
Some have moved out, but I like:
Spoiler: Beau • show

Spoiler: poppy • show

Spoiler: Ankha • show

Spoiler: Fuchsia • show

Spoiler: Marshal • show

Spoiler: Goldie • show

Spoiler: Dora • show

I just wish they had an update where we can pick which villagers to come back :c Goldie and Dora and Erik AND Ankha moved...

CrabApple

YESSS, i've played all of them. I loved Bob. Also Crayno, hes supposed to be grumpy but hes a sweetie once you befriend him
[move=9][/move]

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm a big fan of it! My favorite villagers are Lily and Fang, both are very adorable villagers!
I'm back

GlassMirror

Marimase

I love it! Ive only played new leaf, but it is a blast! My favorite villagers are felicity and poncho.
OMG LOADING BAR IS BEST PONY 100% OBEEMA CARE APPROVED MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIB TO MAH YUTUUHB CHANNEL OBUMA FOR PREZ11223232129 FOR 10 PIZZA GAMING VLOGS ABOUT PREZIDIENT OBAHMAH PER DAY PROBABLY

TwilightNight

2015 Apr 17, 23:06:32 #7 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 17, 23:12:01 by TwilightNight
Quote from: Jenzy on 2015 Apr 08, 22:52:37
I'm quite the fan of Animal Crossing. ^-^

Some of my fave villagers are Biskit, Francine, Chrissy, and Walt. I liked Rod and Bree too, along with Harry, but those three have moved out. :c

Hey, Jenzy~! I was just about to post here saying things about ACNL, but I think I should tell you first - Harry is still in my town and he's doing great :)

Post Merge

I love Animal crossing, whether it's Animal Crossing for the Gamecube, Animal Crossing Wild World, Animal Crossing City Folk, or New leaf! They're all great, in my opinion.

I love Lucky, Lyman, Ankah, Felicity, Harry, and a bunch of others. Becky's a good one too, but she's moving out D:

Jenzy

Quote from: TwilightNight on 2015 Apr 17, 23:06:32
Hey, Jenzy~! I was just about to post here saying things about ACNL, but I think I should tell you first - Harry is still in my town and he's doing great :)

Post Merge

I love Animal crossing, whether it's Animal Crossing for the Gamecube, Animal Crossing Wild World, Animal Crossing City Folk, or New leaf! They're all great, in my opinion.

I love Lucky, Lyman, Ankah, Felicity, Harry, and a bunch of others. Becky's a good one too, but she's moving out D:

Oh, neat! I kinda forgot who you were in ACNL. The different names. X3

Also, Sprinkle just moved out. Ugh, I hate not being able to check on my town frequently. I never know when the next villager will bother me about moving, and it's almost always at the time they're going to leave. I guess I'll just have to experience new villagers, and maybe find new good ones... or not.

I still have no Jock villagers. But still one of each personality, so Sprinkle is no big loss, even though she was a neat penguin.

She left while wearing a Super Smash Bros. tee.

Stardust Dragon

I played the first one released over in the US (apparently there was one released for the N64 in Japan only, but I know very little about it), but it's been a LOOOONG time since I picked up that controller.  I think my favorites were Biscuit, Lucky, Kitt and one of the cats...I can't remember now, but I think it was Kiki.

I also distinctly remember Chuck being in town, probably one of my original villiagers, and me having issues with him.  But he grew on me after a while.  Ahh, now I feel nostalgic...but I won't dare play again, I've been gone for some-odd years now.  The only residents left would be the weeds.  ono

MarshyMellow

<3 Animal Crossing!  ^-^ I grew up with that game! Favorite villager? I've got a few. Antonio, my forever buddy, and I'm a bit upset that he thinks we're rivals.  :c Baabarah! My BFF! ^-^ Kiki, whom I've had on the Gamecube version for years.. Diana, she's just so pretty! Ruby, me and her were like BFFs on Wild World.  :3 And I'm starting to like Big Top. 

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

SimK64

Playing New Leaf made me remember why I like this series.

TwilightNight

Quick request to anyone who has New Leaf and is reading this- My original Animal Crossing: New Leaf town got lost and it will never come back due to the fact it was vacuumed up with a car vacuum. I'm trying to rebuild it, and there are a few villagers I'd like if anyone has them moving out. I can't exactly pay much, largely because I'm just starting out with a new game, but here's a list...

Lyman (A koala)
Freckles (A duck)
Julian (The unicorn)

That's about it that I can think of, but if anyone has those (Or any sort of red, white, or pink roses that I could buy) and would let me buy/trade/something for them, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you, from Twilight Night.

SimK64

Quote from: TwilightNight on 2015 May 24, 05:37:28

Lyman (A koala)
Freckles (A duck)
Julian (The unicorn)

That's about it that I can think of, but if anyone has those (Or any sort of red, white, or pink roses that I could buy) and would let me buy/trade/something for them, I'd really appreciate it.

@TwilightNight
I'm working on getting Freckles' pic, unless you want to do that for me.

KirbyFluttershy

Another animal crossing thread since the last one died out. I haven't been playing much lately since My recoveries except for my flag pattern. I have most of my villager's pictures and I do have some extras from errands, moving out, and april fool's day event. The extra pictures I have are Peck, Bettina, Tex, Lionel, and probably Tutu.

Well for now i'm keeping an update on my turnip prices so if I get a high turnip price, i'll let you guys know if moneymaking is all you guys need and not mention the badge as well. The AM price is my worst since I'm limited to 2hrs after watching TV on weekdays except saturdays.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

TwilightNight

Quote from: SimK64 on 2015 May 24, 14:01:44
@TwilightNight
I'm working on getting Freckles' pic, unless you want to do that for me.

I wouldn't be able to right away, but can you please tell me when she moves? I don't mean to sound pushy, I'm sorry if I do.

GlassMirror

Quote from: TwilightNight on 2015 May 24, 05:37:28
Quick request to anyone who has New Leaf and is reading this- My original Animal Crossing: New Leaf town got lost and it will never come back due to the fact it was vacuumed up with a car vacuum. I'm trying to rebuild it, and there are a few villagers I'd like if anyone has them moving out. I can't exactly pay much, largely because I'm just starting out with a new game, but here's a list...

Lyman (A koala)
Freckles (A duck)
Julian (The unicorn)

I do have a bunch if white roses. :D

Anyways! I got my villagers back!

And Mitzi (their is no sprite for her for some odd reason)

... I am willing to trade Patty, Lobo, and Mitzi (maybe) for Melba, Poppy, and Dora :3
... The hunt is still on :/

Go Up