Congratulations Chishio Kunrin! July 2012 Notable Pony Nominations!

Started by Liska, 2012 Jul 15, 22:14:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Liska

July 2012 Notable Pony Nominations!

Congratulations, Chishio Kunrin! :D
Thank you for being a kind and respectful pony on the Legends of Equestria Forums!
For this, you deserve a fancy badge along with a title every pony dreams of!
We hope you enjoy! ^-^

Hey there, Equestrian enthusiasts!
The time has come once again to hand out our fabulous "Notable User" award!
This month, everyone's second-favorite programmer, Tekner, has been working on some magical scientific algorithmic witchcraft that will allow us to tally the votes using the power of internet robots! How exciting! Now all that's left is for you, our adoring fans, to vote for who you think should be the recipient of this fabulous and hallowed award!
That's right, folks. You read correctly. One lucky fan will have their name elevated to the pantheon of the notable, and you will personally get to help choose who it'll be!
Here's how: Just leave a comment in this thread stating "I nominate <name> because <reason>."
Remember, this is being judged by super-advanced and super-finicky robots from the future, and everyone in the future talks like Bloomberg. So in order for your nomination to count, you have to make sure you've spelled their name correctly. You also cannot quote other's nominations, or it will not count.
The names are also case-sensitive, which means that "I nominate AnyaSmash because she is the best pony, and I really like her mane," and "I nominate Anyasmash because I'm afraid of what she'll do to me if I don't," will be read as two separate votes for two separate beautiful geniuses, so please make sure you capitalize those capital letters, folks!
You can't actually vote for me, of course, or any other member of the development team, because we already know we're the greatest. You can't vote for yourself either, because I like making lots of rules.
Lastly, as always, you can only vote once, so make yours count! Now, without further ado, let the voting begin, and may the best user win!

Lord of Madness

I nominate Chishio Kunrin because they have actually made threads to help new ponies  ^-^

PrincessButton

2012 Jul 15, 22:57:43 #2 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 15, 22:59:51 by Pinkie Pie
I nominate Chishio Kunrin because she is a very friendly and helpful pony and I think deserves to be noted as a notable pony.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Tekner

2012 Jul 15, 22:58:32 #3 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 15, 23:00:35 by Tekner
Pinkie, you can't quote posts. Type it out exactly how Anya said to.
Thank you ^-^

PrincessButton

What chu talking 'bout?? I totes followed the rules.  0:)
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Book Smarts

I'm going to need a day to choose, to many choices  :\

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jul 15, 23:07:22
I'm going to need a day to choose, to many choices  :\

No one ever said it was a race my friend.  ^-^

hyper drive [HD]

2012 Jul 15, 23:32:06 #7 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 16, 02:18:46 by hyper drive [HD]
 i nominate tiger, because she reminds newcomers of the rules and she brings my day up a level so does everypony here.

Tekner

2012 Jul 15, 23:41:25 #8 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 16, 03:10:23 by Tekner
I understand that it's a little bit weird to have to type so exact on a forum where your creativity is seldom limited in any way, but in order to make this easier on Anya and myself, I wrote the bot to read your posts. This means you must post in a specific way, and even then it's not that hard. Just make sure you start off with "I nominate <name> because " and then you can type to your heart's content. I only ask that you make sure four words are typed in a specific way. That's it; Just. Four. Words.

Now, technically, you don't have to type that way, but then your vote won't count. So if you want your vote to count, make sure you type in the format both I and Anya have specified. Thank you! If you've already made a post and it needs to be fixed, simply edit it.

As a side note: I intend on improving this system by hopefully making a web app you can use instead of this clunky, annoying thread thing. This should be a one-time thing, don't worry guys.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Jul 15, 23:32:06
i nominate well do i have to choose :'(.

well i nominate tiger, the reason being that she reminds newcomers of the rules and she brings my day up a level so does everypony here.
i guess this needs to be reformatted then x3
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Tekner

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 15, 23:57:00
Spoiler: show

well i nominate tiger, the reason being that she reminds newcomers of the rules and she brings my day up a level so does everypony here.
If hyper drive [HD] wants his vote to count, then yes he does.

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Tekner on 2012 Jul 16, 01:41:46
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 15, 23:57:00
Spoiler: show

If hyper drive [HD] wants his vote to count, then yes he does.
just changed

Night Pony

2012 Jul 16, 04:09:45 #12 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 16, 14:16:54 by Night Pony
I nominate Chishio Kunrin because she helps the new ponies with her thread and updates the LoE wiki.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ryo_D_Disk

I nominate Pinkie Pie because she has been active in nearly all areas of the forum from what I've seen and always has a nice or fun comment to add, she assisted in reviving the audio thread with positive comments and encouragement. To finish off she is a good GM in the RP section who has helped me on multiple occasions keep a certain RP in order."

Book Smarts

I nominate Chishio Kunrin because she's nice to almost everypony on the forums and has a lot of great ideas  ^-^

sonyablademaster

I have so many ponies that I want to nominate and can't pick just one

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: sonyablademaster on 2012 Jul 17, 07:27:58
I have so many ponies that I want to nominate and can't pick just one

This.

sonyablademaster

Crystal Chaos

sonyablademaster

Go Up