Legends of Equestria announces Open Server Weekend Spectacular!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Jun 07, 10:07:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

McSleuthburger

well that wasnt first stress test wasnt beta, we are still in pre-alpha
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Julius

Quote from: Dark_Twilight on 2013 Jun 09, 15:07:29
Those are only estimated system requirements and for a final version not pre-alpha.

First public beta was win only. It will be probably the same now.

You are wrong... :I

The system requirements are constantly updated to (I believe) reflect what you need for the current state of the game. So they are indeed the requirements for the Pre Alpha at the moment.

The first test was still Pre Alpha, not Beta.

Finally... I played on my Mac without issues... :P
Purr~

Dark_Twilight

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jun 09, 16:40:47
Those are only estimated system requirements and for a final version not pre-alpha.

You are wrong... :I

The system requirements are constantly updated to (I believe) reflect what you need for the current state of the game. So they are indeed the requirements for the Pre Alpha at the moment.

The first test was still Pre Alpha, not Beta.

The only change for that post about actual specs was for a HDD space. All other specs remained unchanged for at around 9 months when the stress test was run.

If you want gogle "an okay graphics card. generally if the computer is made after 2007, you'll be fine. The bare minimum would probably be 128 MB vram, DirectX9.0c/OpenGL2.0" you will see actual spec post quotes on another site.

QuoteAs the game is still in pre-alpha, system requirements are hard to pin down. I can only give general recommendations

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jun 09, 16:40:47
Finally... I played on my Mac without issues... :P

Maybe because there was an OSX pre-alpha download during last stress test. :p

When i was writing that it was meant as a reply for chmura's linux question. There was no linux download then. 

Billow Pillow

Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Book Smarts

I played Legends of Equestria on my Macbook for the first Open Weekend. Unity should work on Windows/OSX/Linux

Cerebrate

The game works on linux, macosx, and windows, as we have built and tested all three.

Mizuki

My PC is from 2009, and while I was able to participate in the stress test the last time, it was extremely laggy for me. Took a few tries (days even?) to get it working at a decent pace.

Though my graphics card seemed to have the easiest times in twilight's library tree house thing, and especially the mines.

I wonder why those places were so different from the rest of the game? :s

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Mizuki on 2013 Jun 10, 08:45:24
My PC is from 2009, and while I was able to participate in the stress test the last time, it was extremely laggy for me. Took a few tries (days even?) to get it working at a decent pace.

Though my graphics card seemed to have the easiest times in twilight's library tree house thing, and especially the mines.

Ponyville was bad because of a spawning glitch that has been fixed and because there were a lot of people that where hanging around. Everybody was getting problems so don't worry you weren't the only one
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Cotton Ball

My laptop dosent have the requirements  :c oh well I'll just play it on my other PC
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Nightmare702

~Deleted, wat?~

IxDany

:D [move=6][glow=blue,100,100]Oh Sweet Yisus. It's time to invite my PALs.  <3[/glow][/move] ^-^

<3 Shadany <3

CherryJoy

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: CherryJoy on 2013 Jun 11, 02:22:34
Noooooooooooooo! :o
I mised it!!!    >A<

No, you didn't. ^-^ It's going to happen on July 5-7.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Mizuki

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Jun 10, 11:42:40

Ponyville was bad because of a spawning glitch that has been fixed and because there were a lot of people that where hanging around. Everybody was getting problems so don't worry you weren't the only one

Oh for real? Sweet! Glad I'm not the only one and glad it's been fixed  ^-^

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

GoldenTerrabyte

I won't be able to go there with all your OCs, so all of you tell me all about it, please! They will, Rainstorm.
I'm back

paintypalette

:3  :3  :3
OMG! I missed the stress test because at the time, I didn't have internet :( but this time for sure even though i still don't have internet I WILL BE THERE!  ;)

elmdor

ShadowHeart

NOOOOOO! I am not going to be here for it! I'll be gone! nuuuuhuhu! Record everything and tell me the new stuff they added pwease  ono

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2013 Jun 11, 17:17:04
NOOOOOO! I am not going to be here for it! I'll be gone! nuuuuhuhu! Record everything and tell me the new stuff they added pwease  ono

Trege plans on recording while he plays. Hopefully, he'll post the videos up on Youtube. ;)

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up