Aloha!!

Started by Morgan Sententia, 2012 May 14, 13:23:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Morgan Sententia

Hey there!

I know this website for 2 months now, and decided to make a account.

So a little about me. My name is Morgan (It's my real name.) am 20 years old, gonna be 21 next month. I finished high school and went to university for awhile. Now am working to become a comic writer and sketch artist to start on my dream story/comic i want to finish. ^-^  Am also working with community living.

I became a fan to mlpfim when i was in university, that's almost 2 years i think. How i became a fan, long story short i went to a anime convention and a girl from the hotel showed me it. Got hoked on it in the months that fallowed.

So i hoped to make new friends here, and also make more friends once LOE comes out. Cheers! ^-^ 

Zaner-Boy

Welcome to the forums. :)

Equestrian

Welcome to LoE! You have already made 2 friends :3

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and LoE and you can make that 3  ovO

sonyablademaster

Welcome to LoE  <3

Night Pony

Welcome to the forum!  :)

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Lord of Madness

GREETINGS!!! IM MADNESS!1 and we need more wings... for my tea... stick your wing into my tea... ovO

Morgan Sententia

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 May 14, 17:21:33
GREETINGS!!! IM MADNESS!1 and we need more wings... for my tea... stick your wing into my tea... ovO

Thanks for the nice welcome everypony! And tea would be nice....yesss.... ovO

Parasprite

Welcome, but in order to be an OFFICIAL member of the forums, you need to feed me plenty of cheese.  :D

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2012 May 14, 13:23:41
Hey there!

So a little about me. My name is Morgan (It's my real name.) am 20 years old, gonna be 21 next month. I finished high school and went to university for awhile. Now am working to become a comic writer and sketch artist to start on my dream story/comic i want to finish. ^-^  Am also working with community living.

I became a fan to mlpfim when i was in university, that's almost 2 years i think. How i became a fan, long story short i went to a anime convention and a girl from the hotel showed me it. Got hoked on it in the months that fallowed.

So i hoped to make new friends here, and also make more friends once LOE comes out. Cheers! ^-^
welcome to the forums! ^-^  nice to have artists around :D

hopefully you can help out, and if you want we'd love to have you over in Thread Games and Roleplay sometime ^-^
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Morgan Sententia

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 May 15, 13:17:18
Hey there!

hopefully you can help out, and if you want we'd love to have you over in Thread Games and Roleplay sometime ^-^

I never really roleplay before, but it would be nice to try it out.  :) What roleplay are going on right now?

Morgan Sententia

Quote from: Parasprite on 2012 May 14, 22:11:02
Welcome, but in order to be an OFFICIAL member of the forums, you need to feed me plenty of cheese.  :D

You didn't WHAT kind of cheese sooo...

I got ya some mac and cheese! :D

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2012 May 15, 16:07:42
Hey there!

I never really roleplay before, but it would be nice to try it out.  :) What roleplay are going on right now?
Let's see... there's Zaner's Roleplay obviously, a few Jump-ins, but they go pretty quickly...

I have Pony Cosmology for if you like playing as a God or Goddess, Sweet and Elite if you like being a Villain or Noble...

and there's also Sonya's RP where you can just be yourself and interact normally ^-^ with a few magical quirks every now and then ;)  goes pretty moderately-paced, but by "moderate" I mean about a page every half hour or so, maybe, so it's still sort-of fast... but not as fast as the others around :]

feel free to try them all out!  My two need you to sign up, but there's others around that just let you jump in.
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Morgan Sententia

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 May 15, 16:38:15
Hey there!

Let's see... there's Zaner's Roleplay obviously, a few Jump-ins, but they go pretty quickly...

I have Pony Cosmology for if you like playing as a God or Goddess, Sweet and Elite if you like being a Villain or Noble...

and there's also Sonya's RP where you can just be yourself and interact normally ^-^ with a few magical quirks every now and then ;)  goes pretty moderately-paced, but by "moderate" I mean about a page every half hour or so, maybe, so it's still sort-of fast... but not as fast as the others around :]

feel free to try them all out!  My two need you to sign up, but there's others around that just let you jump in.

Cool, I'll check them out.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2012 May 15, 22:10:44
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 May 15, 16:38:15
Hey there!

Cool, I'll check them out.
look forward to seeing you there ^-^

Tiger

Welcome! :3

But seriously, I don't understand why you guys don't make your accounts immediately.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Holly Dash

Hello and welcome to LoE   ^-^

minecraftah

Welcome to LoE  :D
Commander Shepard and Gabe Newell are bronies. Your argument is invalid.

Vick McBread

(:
We, are Vick.
And WELCOME!
Happy Winter Wrap up!
:D
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Go Up