my oc

Started by Shadow-Flare, 2014 Dec 21, 17:53:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadow-Flare

2014 Dec 21, 17:53:46 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 07, 18:42:58 by Sonic RainBoom dash
my oc is gonna be half white half black with a black and gold mane and the black side will have a crasy eye and sharp teeth
(the coat will be half white half black)

Shadow Mare

What you need is an original name for your oc.

wingedpineapple

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Dec 22, 20:56:56

I did want to say something like that before, but then I did remember my oc is called Winged Pineapple :v

To the topic, did you plan something for your oc? or you are starting from zero with just a name?
[move][/move]

Shadow-Flare

Well 1 I'm not good with names and 2 yes I'm sitting from zero but as I said before there is a back story

Shadow-Flare

im going to post my oc's back story to see if people like it

Little Star

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Dec 22, 20:56:56

Hey! Maybe Rainboom's parents saw the sonic rainboom and were so impressed they decided to name their child after that.

Shadow Mare

Quote from: StarSong on 2015 Jan 06, 07:32:18
Hey! Maybe Rainboom's parents saw the sonic rainboom and were so impressed they decided to name their child after that.

And I call that a cheap excuse.

Little Star

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2015 Jan 08, 09:56:13
And I call that a cheap excuse.

At least his OC isn't just a Spike remake.. Just saying.

0jackie0

[I] -pushes Shadow and Star out of the way cuz, you know, NOT HELPING- [/i]

So, had a chance to build that back story at all? Because while the name is technically sound, it could be different. However, this is your character, so its your choice. After all, why bother making an OC you don't like?

Lync Volan

Quote from: 0jackie0 on 2015 Jan 11, 03:20:49
[I] -pushes Shadow and Star out of the way cuz, you know, NOT HELPING- [/i]

So, had a chance to build that back story at all? Because while the name is technically sound, it could be different. However, this is your character, so its your choice. After all, why bother making an OC you don't like?
gotta love this dudes choices but next time i recommend a window lol
and about your OC i think Jackie just explained the most perfect thing "why bother making an OC you don't like?"
there for any input i may have is hopeless so i'll just be waiting for that story Bud :]

wingedpineapple

I think this is the backstory, I haven't read it but is the same user with "my oc backstory" how title.
[move][/move]

lightspeed_flash

Well i saw what happened with the story. :c All I have to say at this point is good luck with developing your oc and I hope to see it one day.  :D Nothing to go on so I can't give you any other thoughts on the matter. X3 Hope to see sonic rainboom soon as a full oc one day with a picture, story and maybe even a cutie mark. Well again good luck with all of it

Go Up