July Open Server Downloads now Available!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jul 28, 00:19:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FlutterButterflyMLP

Quote from: NextJen on 2016 Jul 29, 00:12:55
I can see the servers but I click on one, nothing happens I'm using the osx build. is something wrong with my end or is it the client?

Some of us are having the same problem. I think something may have gone wrong with the servers.  >.<
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

RuseMaster

Quote from: NextJen on 2016 Jul 29, 00:12:55
I can see the servers but I click on one, nothing happens I'm using the osx build. is something wrong with my end or is it the client?

Don't think so, many people (including me) are experiencing the same problem all over the forums.

2007excalibur2007

dangit, and I thought I was gonna be horsing around at work right after I finished downloading. :p

(i'm referring to the OSX server list bug)
I HAVE NO IDEA!!! ...what to put on here. :U

Natfoth

Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]
Design by Princess Oliver, Avatar by CrabApple, OC by Natfoth

Soulful Mirror

Bubblegam

:c DD: ono your server gave me an error: Tried to instantiate PlayerBase with id 70, but it already exists as 70 with resources PlayerBase

Y?

Button-Stich

i cant get it to work all it is a bunch of randonfiles

Eff_Kay

When i try to login appear this:

Server listing:

cutiemark..error
items...done
abilities..downloading
skills..done
recipes..error
item atlas..done

i retry with the same username and password and says this:

login failed: your username or password may be incorrect

pls help!!!!  D:

Diannaria

Quote from: Eff_Kay on 2016 Jul 29, 10:38:08

Server listing:

cutiemark..error
items...done
abilities..downloading
skills..done
recipes..error
item atlas..done

I've been having the same problem all day... no pony for me today then.  ono
Playing as Swirling Mind (unicorn: https://imgflip.com/i/2eazqn), Raspberry Bubbles (earth pony: https://imgflip.com/i/2eazxv) and Silent Swirl (pegasus: https://imgflip.com/i/2eb00i).

30kingswood

2016 Jul 29, 19:49:47 #69 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 29, 19:57:05 by 30kingswood
I'm playing (or, trying to...) on OS X  10.10.2, and I tried the "fix," but that only made it worse...  Now, the game crashes instantly when opened.  Great.  I'm re-downloading it, now.  Maybe that will help.  >__>  ;  *sigh*  Anyone else?? 

**EDIT!!!***

It turned out to be my security program, Avast.  Anyone else who has this problem on Mac, now you know why it might be happening.   :3 !

StarFrith

Windows 7. I downloaded the Launcher file first; clicking on the exe file after extraction gave me an error message. I downloaded the 64 bit file, I got the usual feather icon after extraction and it connected me just fine. After about five tries was online long enough to select all the attributes of my character and take a few steps in Cloudsdale.

Draxirch

Quote from: Eff_Kay on 2016 Jul 29, 10:38:08

Server listing:

cutiemark..error
items...done
abilities..downloading
skills..done
recipes..error
item atlas..done

i retry with the same username and password and says this:

login failed: your username or password may be incorrect

pls help!!!!  D:

Same issues as me, I can't get on because of this issue. Same thing happened last time too.
Ingame Name: Fluffy Cloud - Race: Pegasus

Natfoth

Quote from: Draxirch on 2016 Jul 29, 23:13:49
Same issues as me, I can't get on because of this issue. Same thing happened last time too.

What OS are you on?
Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]
Design by Princess Oliver, Avatar by CrabApple, OC by Natfoth

Draxirch

Ingame Name: Fluffy Cloud - Race: Pegasus

Thunder Spin

Weird. My server listing doesn't load anything.  :/
It lets me go into the servers for a bit, then it stucks in the character creator screen. It crashes and it says that server timeouted, so I click cancel. Then it said that they will move me to another server. :I
I have the feeling that it will be hard to play LoE, this month :o

kaylyn

@Thundergirl .. Yep :] i had all that too..  :c  given up already...

Eff_Kay

kaylyn

Just a thought, anyone know if the windows download works on a windows smartphone?  ovO
(I don't own one personally though)

Howitzer

Quote from: kaylyn on 2016 Jul 30, 09:42:34
Just a thought, anyone know if the windows download works on a windows smartphone?  ovO
(I don't own one personally though)

Even it did download, it would either crash immediately or not have any way to launch the game.
(Source: Windows phone user)
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Evening Tale

Go Up