Reach for the Gold (Equestria Games RP/game) [Sign Up and more][OOC]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Oct 10, 00:36:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Sorry for the long hiatus. Just wanna give note of a returing pony.

Welcome back @MMTfan1

To give a heads up we are all at the medical room and Sparkle just woke up recently. Feel free to jump right in  ^-^
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Peace Keeper

Just wanna do a role call so I know we all are here. Also have something I wanns talk about.

@Misty Fly
@Gamepaw
@Julien999
@SparklrChord
@_BlazingInfinity
@Maplewood
@MMTfan1

It has been a long time since I planned to open the sequel to our games. It has been a long time, and I really want to go ahead and begin to put together and open up the RP. I honestly forgot about it due to long period of time and I wish to start it right away. The current one will still be around until we get a definitive closure so we can all end it happily ever after. Now I know all of you have participated and so I want to give you all first opportunities to want to join the sequel RP and whether you join as a competitor or as another position.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

Oof, I forgot as well... Thanks time... I might rejoin.

... Or not. Not sure.

Go Up