Cry's Ponies.

Started by Cryoid, 2013 Apr 02, 03:23:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cryoid

:nod:  <--- This is just to cute
THIS IS NOT COMPLETE, I had to post before I feel asleep and lost all of it in some horrible accident.  Please tell me what you think, I'll finish with this tomorrow after I clean out my horses' pens (No pun intended)

Things to do:
Appearance
Bio and personality completion and revisions
Other stoofs
Respond to critiques and feedbacks
More other stoofs.

Age: Idk, somewhere... adulthood age for ponies.  How long do ponies even live?

Race:  Unicorn

Cutiemark:  A piece of parchment with quills angled inwards from the top

Personality:  A very studious pony, he enjoys books and board games.  He loves anything puzzle related and greatly enjoys the company of like minded individuals.  A bit of a weenie, he backs down and lets others take charge.  An Injury to his head causes him to often speak complete gibberish.

Bio/History:  Cry was raised by very well educated parents.  He was forced to spend most of his time studying and practicing magic.  Even with all his time and devotion, he never succeeded in becoming strong in magic, and eventually dropped all but the most basic spells entirely in favor of his true passion... Science!

He moved away from Canterlot to Ponyville and bought a small house on the outskirts.  He began to conduct numerous tests on just about every conceivable subject just for the sake of finding more answers.  During a hot summers day, while conducting a test involving 2 very large rocks, and umbrella, and three jars of mayonnaise, Cry suffered a head injury that had him hospitalized for several months. 

Cry emerged feeling fresh as ever, but shortly realized that wasn't the case.  The accident had left him mentally unstable, and prone to bouts of unintelligible conversation.  He has been seen lately talking both with himself, and with imaginary ponies around him.
That other random stuff that I'm to lazy to make new categories for:

Gracie Sky

:o Does he have a name? Or is his full name just Cry?

He certainly... I wonder what sort of experiment involves three jars of mayonnaise.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Cryoid

Quote from: Gracie Sky on 2013 Apr 02, 19:36:03
:o Does he have a name? Or is his full name just Cry?

He certainly... I wonder what sort of experiment involves three jars of mayonnaise.

I'm just calling him Cry for now.  My username is Cryoid after all... and I'm terrible at making names. 

The fun kind of experiment :D

Ugh, to lazy to work on it tonight anyway.  OFF TO SLEEPS!

Go Up