House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

Game went to nearby ponies and looked up at them pleadingly, hoping for the cheese free food.

Aqua Fire

The tiny Jerboa slowly walked over to a plate holding Lasgonea, and ate a piece.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Gamepaw

(Let's skip this food thing, it's slowed everything down and started an argument. :) )

Having finished the food he was given in record time, the pudgy wolf sat and licked the plate while also attempting to lick the pieces off his fur but hadn't succeeded very with his limited range.

(Also let's do a role-call, since I forget who doing what. @ScarletInk @Purple @Peace Keeper @SandFire @Misty Fly @Thundergirl @_BlazingInfinity @LunarDusk @Doomato @Space Ace Just begin your next post by saying what you did.)

_BlazingInfinity

(Here)

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2017 May 16, 01:36:23
Oh, no, no, I don't have a bakery inside it! It's just that I like to offer homemade cookies to visitors sometimes, so I bake some in my free time... *Scarlet explains, looking inside some empty bedrooms.*

"Well, I'll have to visit it sometime." Blue says, with a hearty chuckle.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

ScarletInk

(Toffee, Scarlet and Blue are searching for some lost luggage on the third floor.)

You'll be more than welcome. ^-^
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Thunder Spin

She finally finishes eating and leaves the kitchen. [glow=blue,2,300]I am going to watch something on TV she said, meaning "play with the TV control" instead of "watch something on TV". She climbs the stairs. She didn't have to use the lift for just one floor.

Misty Fly

Marble : hold on...i.m coming too *she follows Candy upstairs and grabs the remote* my my whats this.. commercials...Fashion channel?
Magic...

Gamepaw

(Thunder, there is no lift. There is one of those food lifts, but nothing large enough for ponies.)

Game, having struggled long enough trying to get the pieces of food out of his fur had opted to just follow the ponies into the living area, taking a toy along with him so he had something to occupy himself with.

Though as the they reached the stairs the wolf was left alone, unable to traverse the mountain like structure, at least that is what it was like for the wolf anyway.

Peace Keeper

I'll probably look at the games. I like video games... xd

He gets up, puts the plate away and washes the cup. He gives a thanks to Marble for the kugelis and gives the wolf a rub on his head before making his way out of the kitchen.

Going up to the second floor where the entertainment is, Peace looks around and finds the gaming corner again. So far he sees nobody noticed the broken bean bag chair and everything is clean. He looks to the games wondering which game to play. He pulls out a game called Super Mare-io World.

OOH!

Ooh indeed!

Setting up the console, he sits down and flips the switch, not Nintendo Switch cause SMW hasn't come out for it YET, and the game plays with nostalgia hitting him like Rainbow Dash smashing AJ's old barn.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

SandFire

"I guess so. " Toffee said looking confused and turning to Scarlet and asking "What are we doing again?"
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Misty Fly

*Marble watches peace and playing the game and grabs a joystick*

Marble : time to even things up *she starts mashing buttons come on! your winning now?*

Balaclava : uhmm...your joystick is not even plugged in..

Marble : oh right...
Magic...

Aqua Fire

(You forgot to ping me? 3: Jk, it's ok)
Fae decided to sleep on the counter.

Gamepaw

Game waddled back into the kitchen and dropped his toy, now attempting to reach the remaining pieces of food. Struggling to get his forepaws off the ground and onto the cupboard the pudgy canine eventually managed and slowly walked himself higher up the cupboard door.

The wolf however was still not able to reach the counter and had began to face a problem as his stomach began to press against the door and push him away. His forepaws eventually lost their grip and the large canine fell backwards, letting out a slight whimper as his heavy body slammed against the floor with a loud, yet dull, thud.

ScarletInk

Quote from: SandFire on 2017 May 17, 18:19:34
"I guess so. " Toffee said looking confused and turning to Scarlet and asking "What are we doing again?"

You lost your luggage and we're searching for it.

*Scarlet did notice that Toffee has her head on the clouds, but now she's kind of starting to question if she ever take it back to Equestria.*

SandFire

"Oh" Toffee said looking sheepish before opening the one of the rooms they havent looked in and saw bags with her name and other information on them. "There they are."
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

ScarletInk

Oh, great! :-)

*Scarlet calls out for the still searching stallion.*

Blue, we found the luggage!

*Then gets back at Toffee.*

Want help settling in?

Gamepaw

Game, still trapped, had begun to wonder how long it would take for a rescue. They had all just had food, the food loving canine doubted that anyone except for himself would be hungry anytime soon

_BlazingInfinity

"Cool!" Blue replied. "I'm going to go downstairs because me being up here with you two may look a little... strange. X3"

Blue walked down to the entertainment room.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Aqua Fire

Fae saw the struggling Wolf, and decided to help, since it helped her before.
"Hello, anyone?" Fae yelled in her small squeaky voice(she didn't yell loud because she is small(ponies can hear her)). "There is a fluffy wolf that is trapped on its back, and needs help. I am only a Jerboa, and I'm to small to help it myself."

Gamepaw

Game looked at the jerboa and thanked them silently with a toothy smile, which probably looked fairly creepy thanks to all the canine teeth, especially for the smaller creature.

Go Up