Life in Ponyvile V

Started by Ryo_D_Disk, 2013 Dec 25, 16:41:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

"Hey Gold! We decided to stop by just to see how you were doing!" Icy jumped onto the counter with a huge smile. "Besides, mommy is kind of busy." Puppet Icy peaked out the door to see Snow Dash still looking through her bag,making grumbling noises and sighs. "So anyway, what are you doing? And how's Silver?" Icy asked.
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Weremetalwolf

"I'm doing great, thanks for asking!" Gold replied, lightly patting Icy's head with his hoof as he spoke for a moment before putting the hoof back on the counter. "Silver is fine, he's just working a lot for the holidays to have enough toys for those that are going to come here for the holiday break." he said. Then he tilted his head as he saw puppet Icy peaking outside and after hearing what she said he spoke "Snowy's outside? Come on! Tell her to come in!" he said.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

super_chris85

((hello  there my friends

FlameandIce

//hello Chris, Snowy, and WMW
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Snowy

The puppet nodded and shouted to her mother. "Mommm! We found Silvers shop! Gold's here!" Snow poked her head from out of her saddle. "What? Who told you two to walk off! You two are just as bad as the twins!" Snow picked her saddle up and walked over to his shop and walked inside. Icy was curled up on the counter, still purring from Gold patting her on the head. "Oh hey Gold! Sorry if these two caused any trouble..." She says picking puppet Icy up and walking toward the counter.

((Hey Chris! Hey Flame! ))

super_chris85

((it has been a while snowy since I actually talk to you. How are you?))

Snowy

(( I'm great, how 'bout you? ))

super_chris85

((I'm great what have ya been up to and Flame do you want to rp?))

Weremetalwolf

((Hey there Flame ^-^))

"That was no trouble at all. I love to spend some time with your adorable daughters." he said, and since he couldn't resist at Icy's adorableness whilst she was on his counter, Gold started again to caress the purring leopard on his couter. "Silver is in his lab, I can call him for you if you want" he said, always with a smile on his face.

FlameandIce

//sure that sounds good
RP idea give me feedback

FlameandIce

//Either blossom or FLame
RP idea give me feedback

super_chris85

((I made a ghostbuster reference :3. I'm gonna use Star))

Snowy

"Sure I would love to see Silver, I haven't seen him in awhile." She said sliding her saddle off and sitting by the counter. "I hope it wont be trouble though, I don't want to disturb him.." Snow said starting to pet Icy a bit. "I'm sure he'd love to see you."  Puppet Icy said.

FlameandIce

//okay
Flame was walking around Ponyville he has a few scratches on him
RP idea give me feedback

super_chris85

Star jumped around a little bored. He saw Flame hopping over to him hey Flame, Whats with the scratches

Weremetalwolf

"Yup! He's surely be happy to see you. Lemme call him for you" said Gold before he backed from the counter and went to the door of the lab and opening it "YO! Silver! Snowy's here! Come here!" he shouted and a sigh could be heard from the bottom of the long stair that lead to the lab "Are you aware that I can hear you via telepathy and that shouting is needless since our thoughts are connected?" Silver asked calmly. "Of course I do! But this way is funnier!" he shouted again and another sigh came out from the unicorn in the lab "Alright, gimme a second." he said before he started to climb the stairs to the upper room. The sound of his hooves tapping on the old wood of the stairs could be heard and a second later, a rather dusty Silver came out from the door. "Hey Snowy, what a joy to see you and your daughters as well. How are you?" he asked.

Snowy

"Hey Silver! It's been forever! I'm doing fine." Snow says smiling. She noticed the dust and started giggling. "I see you were pretty busy down there huh?" Icy hopped up and started buncing around. "Hi Silver!" Puppet Icy waved to him smiling.

FlameandIce

Quote from: super_chris85 on 2013 Dec 29, 16:12:59
Star jumped around a little bored. He saw Flame hopping over to him hey Flame, Whats with the scratches

eh ran into so wildlife Timberwolves to be exact
RP idea give me feedback

super_chris85

really now? I thought you would have no troubles with those what so ever star admitted

Go Up