Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

OldenEmpire

So far today I missed my first bus I would take to school, I was on the opposite corner when it came and despite me yelling and waving my arms, it didn't stop and just went on forward. A woman saw this however and drove into a nearby parking lot and offered my a ride to where I would get off, and I decided to accept, and she didn't murder me and took me to where I needed to be. Tis a very nice start to the day.
What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

Thunder Spin

I got all the cool stuff in Minecraft! It's awesome! I can make armour, beds and many things with that! And I didn't do anything ... I was just roaming in the village, when I saw a treasure chest inside a house, opened it and .... HERE I GO!!! I HAVE EVERYTHING, SINCE I HAD ALREADY MADE A LARGER CRAFTING TABLE!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH LUCK!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyy  :D It's the best day of my life!  lol

Midnight Breeze

I have just 10 days left and then I'm outta here, after 8 months I'm finally done with the AETC cancer.

I can't wait, I'm ready to leave this heinous, drama-filled base for good. I will not miss the place one bit.

Sweet Brew

This whole "NuggsForCarter" thing is killing me. lol
I can't say how much I love this. :P

GreenTab

2017 Apr 30, 05:14:54 #7284 Last Edit: 2017 Apr 30, 13:27:52 by GreenTab
My sister is coming home in a few hours after something like 5 or 7 years and I'm an uncle now, I mean I was an uncle like 6 months ago but today finally gonna see my sister little clone without some screen.

But something that bothers me is that I can't remember her husband's name... or my niece's name... it's gonna be awkward.

Sweet Brew

Quote from: GreenTab on 2017 Apr 30, 05:14:54
My sister is coming home
his husband's name...
Can't remember her husbands name, or your brother is coming home??
Sorry, I'm a tad confused, either way congratulations!

GreenTab

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2017 Apr 30, 06:56:37
Can't remember her husbands name, or your brother is coming home??
Sorry, I'm a tad confused, either way congratulations!

Huge typo, it's her, and she's here :D

Sweet Brew

Quote from: GreenTab on 2017 Apr 30, 13:27:25
Huge typo, it's her, and she's here :D
Ohhhh, okay.
Sorry, wasn't trying to be a grammar derp, just was confused. lol
But yeah, again congratulations!

Midnight Breeze

I'm excited about Tesla's new affordable Model 3 starting production soon. I've always wanted a Model S, but...let's be realistic, the only way I could afford one of those is if I inherited a small loan of a million dollars.

The Model 3 on the other hand is only $35,000 before incentives! After incentives it will be affordable to almost all American families, cheaper than many affordable gas-powered cars.

An affordable, high-tech, all-electric modern car? Yes, please! Thank you, Tesla.

Howitzer

First year of college down.

Somehow I survived
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Midnight Breeze

My first sergeant says because of my age I'm getting kicked out of my dorm in 6-9 months, which is great. I'll be moving out way early than everyone else.

My suitemate leaves old food out in our kitchen and dirty towels on our bathroom floor. It'll be great to have my own place again and not have to share a kitchen and bathroom with a teenager. I am definitely enjoying not sharing a bedroom with 2 other dudes anymore, though, can't complain much all things considered.

OldenEmpire

Finally on a path that will net me a actually useful degree down the line and out of the placeholder degree I had before. I have also discovered one of the best fan fics I have ever come across recently as well.
What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

Nightshade Star

I was playing field hockey and the people that weren't nice to me were suddenly nice.
YAAAAAS

Midnight Breeze

Earlier this week,  Stephen Hawking announced that my hero Neil deGrasse Tyson won this year's Hawking medal for writing. He's the first American to win the award.

It's too bad I  can't see him in Charlotte tomorrow. It's only a 2 hour drive from my base, but the tickets were sold out before I discovered it. Bummer. I hope he comes back to my area soon, I definitely want to meet him.

Yes, my idolization of Tyson boarders on creepy. What can i say, he's the one who originally inspired me to open my mind and embrace logical thinking over ideology.

Peace Keeper

I got ultra hyped my parents heard me throughout the house lol
Spoiler: What got me hyped • show

I was watching it live and when I saw this, I was like O:

[shadow=red,left]NO WAY...[/shadow] [shadow=red,left]NO WAY![/shadow]

[move=150][shadow=red,left] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNGG                                                                                                                                                                            [/shadow][/move]

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nightshade Star

HIGH SCHOOL ALMOST DONE

[move=90pt][glow=blue,2,300]YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[/glow][/move]

Chromastone64

Hey, I'm still alive! Guess you could say my smile today was finding out about the forums being back :)
It's been a pretty long time since I was on here, and now that college is over, I'm HOPING I won't be forgetful and disappear again.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Dark Hooves

I got my account back yay!
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Ferro_the_King

I overheard an argument between two sisters (About 8 years old) in a tram today. They were pretty loud about it, so I cought something about "Which fictional character is more powerfull". I'm quite sure Starlight, Twilight and Celestia were mentioned among other characters from different shows.
After about ten minutes the younger one got angry, and yelled at the whole tram: "You're so stupid, even changelings wouldn't want you!"
---I laughed so hard, the driver almost threw me out lol lol lol
Excuse my English, it tends to misbehave...

GoldenTerrabyte

Seeing this thread still alive after all these years.
I'm back

Go Up