My Little Karaoke

Started by HerpyDooves, 2013 Jul 17, 16:20:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HerpyDooves

I want to hear you sing! ovO

http://www.mylittlekaraoke.com/index.php?

System Requirements:

Computer: 1Ghz or better, 512Mb RAM, 3Gb on hard drive. Please disable the 720p videos on low-end computers. (Pretty much any computer can run this game)
Windows: XP, Vista, 7, or 8
Mac OS: 10.5.8 and up
Linux: Any (might require manual installation)
Other devices: Look for software supporting the USDX file format. You'll need to manually copy the song packs.

Jack_Daft

Nice find, Herpy Dooves!

I look forward to trying it out sometime... alone when nobody is watching or listening.

I get nervous singing regular songs, and I'd imagine I'd have a heart attack if someone heard me singing a pony song.   ono

LoE: Bucky Geldin
Level 1 Sugarcane Farmer Earf Pony

HerpyDooves

Same with me, I hardly ever home alone anymore, and if I am, it's only a short while.

I'll probably just end up singing anyway, though. :P

Renard

Update coming (very) soon - expect more than 90 new songs!

Like the previous additional content update, this one will be incremental. Since the files are a bit large (~2.5Gb/file), you may want to download them in advance if you don't have the game yet, or if it's not up to date on your machine ;)

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Renard on 2014 May 25, 08:07:00
Update coming (very) soon - expect more than 90 new songs!

Like the previous additional content update, this one will be incremental. Since the files are a bit large (~2.5Gb/file), you may want to download them in advance if you don't have the game yet, or if it's not up to date on your machine ;)

90 more songs you say? ovO

Go Up