Where can I buy some pony accessories and stuff?

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Oct 19, 16:33:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HerpyDooves

Just wondering if anyone knew any good websites where I could buy some pony shirts online. :3

Billow Pillow

Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

SapphirePony

Hot Topic, not sure of their site address though.

Julius

I've bookmarked Welovefine, Hot Topic and RedBubble for when I move to the States. :]
Purr~

HerpyDooves

How long does shipping take for you guys, cuz I just ordered a rainbow dash shirt :3

Julius

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Oct 24, 19:47:45
How long does shipping take for you guys, cuz I just ordered a rainbow dash shirt :3

You lucky... Is bastard considered to be a bad word? Anyways, I can't get my hands on 'em untill I move to the States. You know, different currencies and all that. lol
Purr~

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Oct 24, 22:11:47
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Oct 24, 19:47:45

You lucky... Is bastard considered to be a bad word? Anyways, I can't get my hands on 'em untill I move to the States. You know, different currencies and all that. lol

I dunno, because there other references like "Bastard Sword", but lets not bring that up here lol

But anyway, it does suck how you can't buy anything due to location :\

Julius

Indeed man, indeed. You make sure to enjoy that shirt alright? :]
Purr~

LaptopCommandStation

O:
I can't choose!!!  There's at least 2 on there I want!!

HerpyDooves

Quote from: LaptopCommandStation on 2012 Oct 25, 20:25:38
O:
I can't choose!!!  There's at least 2 on there I want!!

There was a Vinyl Scratch and a Rainbow Dash shirt I really wanted. The Rainbow Dash shirt won. lol 

LaptopCommandStation

Both of the shirts are Pinkie Pie, of course!
I'll decide on Sunday when I get back from Cedar Point, and see how much money's left on my credit card.

videogamehunter

Hey. I'm looking for any MLP Gaming Shirts or any good MLP poster. If anyone finds any let me know.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: videogamehunter on 2012 Oct 27, 20:17:32
Hey. I'm looking for any MLP Gaming Shirts or any good MLP poster. If anyone finds any let me know.

IM NOW ON A MISSION!

LaptopCommandStation

Welp, I know what shirt I want, and since i'm not moving like I thought I was ( :( ), I am gonna order it(when my credit card stops saying "You only used $300 of the $500 limit but you have no available funds"  :/

You know what, screw it, I do what I want...I'm getting BOTH ovO

HerpyDooves

Quote from: LaptopCommandStation on 2012 Nov 01, 23:01:54
Welp, I know what shirt I want, and since i'm not moving like I thought I was ( :( ), I am gonna order it(when my credit card stops saying "You only used $300 of the $500 limit but you have no available funds"  :/

You know what, screw it, I do what I want...I'm getting BOTH ovO

lol And I got the shirt I ordered about 2-3 days ago. Yay :3

Go Up