I need cheering up

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Oct 12, 22:06:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HerpyDooves

I'm bored and depressed. I don't know why, but I feel like crying right now.

Billow Pillow

Now, now there sugarcube! Everything will be alright, we're all here for you so need to worry.  ^-^ A few thing's that always make me feel better is talking to my friends or simply yet just watching "my little pony season 2 episode 18"  :D
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

HerpyDooves

I think it might be the fact that I'm just usually emotional randomly sometimes, but it's still an awful feeling. Maybe I will try watching an episode of MLP.

Lord of Madness

sounds like your brain is having a chemical confusion! Sometimes the brain releases the wrong chemicals or even releases too many to fast and they mix causing odd feelings. eating chocolate can actually overpower the other chemicals and make you feel better :3

LaptopCommandStation

I've battled depression for 2 years.  I think it really started at my old job/old boss, but in all honest MLP IS my device against depression.  (Thinking about Pinkie Pie makes me smile, hence why I like her so much).

"You don't need to hear my sad story..."

WATCH PONIES!!
:D

Edited

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Oct 12, 22:28:18
sounds like your brain is having a chemical confusion! Sometimes the brain releases the wrong chemicals or even releases too many to fast and they mix causing odd feelings. eating chocolate can actually overpower the other chemicals and make you feel better :3

Is that why nurse Promfey and Professor Lupin in Harry Potter made Harry Potter eat chocolate after having to deal with dementors?

Quote from: LaptopCommandStation on 2012 Oct 12, 22:29:33
I've battled depression for 2 years.  I think it really started at my old job/old boss, but in all honest MLP IS my device against depression.  (Thinking about Pinkie Pie makes me smile, hence why I like her so much).

"You don't need to hear my sad story..."

WATCH PONIES!!
:D

Edited

To be honest, I really do not know where I would be without MLP. (I hope you guys know what I'm talking about when I say that.)

LaptopCommandStation

Without MLP, i'd either be super-depressed about being broke-ish and lonely, or kicking something randomly in a fit of rage.

Instead i'm laughing at my Pinkie Pie toy and how I can't get her hair right for the life of me  lol

Things will come around.  My depression's lightened up since I left my old job, and I can only imagine how i'll feel when i'm not on the road for 2 hours a day :D

Stitchin Time

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Oct 12, 22:32:20
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Oct 12, 22:28:18

Is that why nurse Promfey and Professor Lupin in Harry Potter made Harry Potter eat chocolate after having to deal with dementors?

Indeed!

I have been feeling the same way recently. I've been watching ponies, and crying does help because it helps me relieve my mental stress. Oh, and I must also mention chocolate and ponies.

Lary

All a man needs to survive is hope.

If you have that, you will power through.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

HerpyDooves

Thanks for the advice guys ^-^ I have been feeling better over the past 2 hours, except for the fact that my leg is killing me. (growing pains are a pain)

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Oct 12, 22:51:07

*checks name a few times* oh... Lary did say that o .o

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Oct 12, 22:59:13

So... I'm not the only one who read Lary? O.O

Tiger

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Oct 12, 23:01:07

Wait, that really is Lary??
I refuse to accept! IT'S A CHANGELING!

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Rissian

Kirby music is also a good type of music for things like this definitely cheery.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Oct 12, 23:04:33
Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Oct 12, 23:01:07

Wait, that really is Lary??
I refuse to accept! IT'S A CHANGELING!

DUNDUNDUN!

hyper drive [HD]

dont cry!!! throws tissue box at you. lol sorry but cheer up just clear your mind and take a nap that helps me. and the first little quote there is from a commercial that funny

Vertigo

Are they happy yet?  :')

Book Smarts

Tomorrow is just around the corner, and it'll be awesome  :D

Vinyl light

ShadowHeart

lol I get depressed sometimes too and i don't even know why! Usually cuz its connected with something in some odd way or another but I just sing a song to myself in a funny voice or I go and talk with someone and that usually helps me  ;)

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Go Up