We need a Tekkit server

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Oct 08, 14:31:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HerpyDooves

Sapphire and I were trying to start up a Tekkit server so we could play, but just couldn't. So I was wondering if someone was willing to make a LoE Tekkit Server. I'll give you a cookie if you do :3

Billow Pillow

For the longest time now was debating on whether or not to host a tekkit server! Suppose this would be a good excuse for me to finally go about making one, i'll give it a go i suppose.   :]
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

SapphirePony

Yay! Lyra may make us a Tekkit server  :3

Lord of Madness

HerpyDooves

Darckwar

Billow Pillow

Alright after a-bit of procrastination, and time wasted trying to figure out how to do everything.  So here's the IP Address may be down for a few minutes after i post this though.
IP Address: 69.175.9.19:25565  ovO
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

SapphirePony

Quote from: Lyra Heartstrings on 2012 Oct 08, 19:25:36
Alright after a-bit of procrastination, and time wasted trying to figure out how to do everything.  So here's the IP Address may be down for a few minutes after i post this though.
IP Address: 69.175.9.19:25565  ovO

*waits for 5 minutes and tries to go on server* Tekkit: Can't reach server
Me: NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*5 days later*UUUUUU!

Billow Pillow

Appears i forgot one of the most important things, let me just go fix that.  :]
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Ryo_D_Disk

Would it be ok if I joined you ive been looking for a Tecket server for a while (Well a non hamachi one that thing hates my laptop as i hate it)

SapphirePony

I went onto the IP that you put there Lyra, and someone named Henrythechicken told me that it must've been the wrong server.  :c Then I lost connection.

Billow Pillow

2012 Oct 08, 22:42:50 #11 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 08, 23:03:24 by Lyra Heartstrings
It's the correct IP Address - However currently ran into a huge problem, which i can't seem to fix.   >A< I'll try to work on the problem more tomorrow.
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Ryo_D_Disk

Well when its runing im sure it will be amazing and I do thank you for hosting one Lyra  ^-^

Book Smarts

I tried running a tekkit server and it caused my macbook to crash :I

Billow Pillow

2012 Oct 09, 14:19:33 #14 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 09, 14:28:19 by Lyra Heartstrings
Server is now up and running! When upon entering the server in order to build you must do /rankup - Please do not grief anyone or illegal pvp or cuss for that matter.   For now everything is up and running but is still on the basic level, i should have most of are plans done though by next sunday.  So for now, please just bare with everything and have fun.   :D
IP Address: 69.175.9.19:25565

Created: Given i have only had one day to create everything this list will be rather small.   :c
Heavily Balanced permission system.
Created fully custom Economy and drop system - Based through Iconomy.
Tried implementing are custom rank system and failed - So to remake a basic stand rank and permission system - Will update it to be more pony like in the future.
Updated essentials and configured it to fit the servers needs more.
Giant world Border - Tons of places to explore
Paid host - Paid for it myself so everyone could have fun and hopefully have as little lag as possible.  X3
Custom death messages - Some are from my old server i made so i may have to change some still.

Future Plans:
Ability to create and sell land and custom towns.
New custom rank system: Pegasus - Unicorn - and Earth pony - Along with there own unique rank system: That give them their own unique powers which match there classes.
Event and games.
Class and global Chat systems.
Unique Class spawns, with different wilderness warps.
Unique and fun ways to earn bonus perks from events and games.
and etc.  ovO
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Go Up