Hello everyone

Started by Morilec, 2018 Oct 27, 18:37:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Morilec

Hello everyone, my name is Roberto and I'm Italian, I do not know much about the project, but I was very curious and I want to find out more.

Noodle Script

Hello and welcome to the community!

I hope you will have an enjoyable time. I'm looking forward to read from you again or to see you in the game.

Morilec

Noodle Script

You're welcome!

I'm not in the game every day, but if I am, I am usually in Europonia. I play Scatty Clockwork. If you are also in Europonia, maybe we'll meet some day.

If you're comfortable with that and are in Europonia, you can say which character you play, so we know when we meet each other.

Morilec

Quote from: Noodle Script on 2018 Nov 09, 15:01:39You're welcome!

I'm not in the game every day, but if I am, I am usually in Europonia. I play Scatty Clockwork. If you are also in Europonia, maybe we'll meet some day.

If you're comfortable with that and are in Europonia, you can say which character you play, so we know when we meet each other.
Thank you so much again, I'm not playing much, I have some problem with the audio, as if there are interference, it is very annoying, I would like to understand if it is a problem of mine or of the game.
Then I also have some problems with the lag, but that I think is due to my computer that sucks.

Noodle Script

I don't have any audio problems with the game, so I guess it's a problem with your computer. But if you want to verify you should really ask someone who knows about it. I haven't been playing much in the last few weeks, too, so don't worry. Everybody should only play when it's convenient to them.

Morilec

Thank you very much, I see if I can solve because it is unplayable with the audio like that

Go Up