Spa Buffet RP (Jump-In)

Started by Gamepad, 2015 May 04, 17:08:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepad

Set in Ponydale spa, after it's re-opening. The first spa is free to all and there is even a buffet to try and reel in some potential future customers. Ponies and pets of all sizes and races are allowed, to enjoy the facilities.

Bathe and relax in the luxurious mud baths. Or have all your tension removed with a world class massage.

(I`ll be using just Gamepaw for this one, so he`ll just waddle in off the street. He happens to be a overweight fluffy wolfy for those who don't know.)

Gamepaw waddled in off the street, the small of freshly cooked food filling his nose and drawing him in. Waddling his way through the front door, Game made a beeline straight for the food.

On the way however, too distracted by the smell of food, the wolf fell into one of the in-the-floor mud baths and being like a cannonball, the mud splattered all around and covered the wolf in seconds. (Straight in with the action :P)

Misty Fly

*Misty enters the Spa*
Lotus : How may i help?
Misty : i.d like a wing massage and a mud bath please
Aloe : Right this way
Magic...

Gamepad

Game lay fairly still in the mud bath, closing his eyes and leaving his muzzle poking a little bit out of the mud to breath and relaxed. So much so, that he didn`t notice when two ponies came over and one of the pair started to clamber in the mud bath with him.

Misty Fly

*Aloe Started to massage her wings*
Misty : you spa ponies sure know how to do your job
Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

2015 May 04, 19:22:15 #4 Last Edit: 2015 May 04, 23:13:09 by Yellowpikmin476
Doro wandered inside the spa. "Hm, I wonder what this place is... Looks kinda fancy, not sure if stuff here costs any Bits, and I don't have a lot..." Doro started to walk in a little further, taking a better look around.
I'm back

Gamepad

Game popped his head out of the mud, smelling another wolf enter the spa. Looking around Game saw the woof, different from any he has seen before.

GoldenTerrabyte

Doro heard the nice splatter sound as Gamepaw came up, and looked towards the sound. He noticed another little wolf in what appeared to be a bath tub filled with mud. Doro walked up and picked up Gamepaw out of the mud. "Aww, you're a cute little guy! And this looks fun, just some indoor mud baths in here. That's quite novel!" he said, wiping some mud off Game's face.
I'm back

Misty Fly

*Misty looked at Gamepaw*
Misty : hi there
Magic...

Gamepad

Game, whined slightly as he was picked up out of the mud bath, but then purred slightly as he was called cute and the mud was wiped off.

He also waved a paw at Misty as she said hello.

Game nuzzled slightly into the wolf, not being picked up often.

GoldenTerrabyte

Holding Gamepaw, Doro sat right down into the mud bath. "Ah, I needed a nice mud bath. I haven't just sat in the mud for a while..." he said to himself, and smeared a little on Gamepaw, Doro could tell he liked it.
I'm back

Misty Fly

*Misty Looked At the 2 wolfs and fell asleep*
Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

Doro saw Misty fall asleep, and closed his own eyes a bit, just wanting to relax and let the soft, sticky mud soak into his fluff. It felt as great as he had hoped.
I'm back

Misty Fly

*three mares enter the room and Misty Wakes up*
Misty : oh hey Girls so glad you made it
High winds : it took us a while
Blaze : tell me about it
Surprise : who is the doggy ? *looks at gamepaw*
Magic...

LunarDusk

A purple pony who was sitting turned his head towards Gamepaw smiling deviously.

"Hmm, I see a wolf...but having several pounds on it.... its a Gamepaw."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Misty Fly

Misty : so how did you knew i was here?
Blaze : Surprise told us
*Surprise Smiles widely*
*High winds looks at Purple Pony*
Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

Doro perked up a bit. "So everyone notices the little dog, but not the dog holding the dog?" he said, with a good laugh.
I'm back

Gamepad

Game, wagged in Doro's face showing somewhat dominance of the adorableness factor and watched the ponies as they came closer.

GoldenTerrabyte

Doro teasingly splashed at Gamepaw a little bit. "Aw, you're such a cutie." he said, giving him a little hug.
I'm back

Gamepad

(Not sure if I should make Gamepaw talk or not)

Game purred slightly, accepting the hug and hugging the anthro wolf back.

GoldenTerrabyte

((Whatever you'd find fitting))
Doro laughed a bit, and pet Gamepaw a lot more. "I wonder what you were doing around here..." Doro said looking around a bit. "Oh, you must have fallen into here when you were trying to get to where that food was! Here, let me help you get over there." Doro picked up Gamepaw again, and stood up out of the bath, mud dripping off of both of them. Doro carried Game over to the food area and placed him where he could eat easily.
I'm back

Go Up