dubstep thread?

Started by snarfgsnor, 2012 Mar 21, 16:52:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snarfgsnor

2012 Mar 21, 16:52:59 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 28, 18:26:54 by Electro-BLITZ
sooo since there was no similar thread about this i just randomley decided to make one
so post ALL your dubstep and shear it. or similar generas

~Electro-BLITZ - This topic has been locked due to inactivity, if this was a error and your the topic starter, please contact a moderator for assistance

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Vinyl light

2012 Mar 21, 16:58:13 #1 Last Edit: 2012 Mar 21, 17:04:02 by s1n0x

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

snarfgsnor

dosent matter what kind of dubstep step you like it. post it. we love it. dubstep.

:D

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Vinyl light

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 Mar 21, 17:25:52
dosent matter what kind of dubstep step you like it. post it. we love it. dubstep.

:D

I agree!

Have some more dubstep! Even better Vinyl Scratch Dubstep! :D

snarfgsnor

Vinyl light

Skardan

Nice! Needs more Baxta and Omnitica.

My DeviantArt

Inactivity! Woo!

[move=12]

Book Smarts

Ozzy

70 mins of Dubstep in one conveinient video

Vinyl light

iAN

*Reads top of thread*
Me: Okay I know a few songs.
*Reads posts down below*
Me: ....Nevermind

Vinyl light

I've already posted the last song tho the other one was just a (Preview) and here is the full song.

snarfgsnor

i have no idea how i found it
but... pony dubstep??????
dont ask...
just felt like posting it here XD
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Vinyl light

Can i post DnB? Because i think it's kinda similar to smooth dubstep in weird way. ovO

snarfgsnor

Quote from: s1n0x on 2012 Mar 23, 12:00:17
Can i post DnB? Because i think it's kinda similar to smooth dubstep in weird way. ovO

thats why the "similar" thing :)

aaaaand

snarfgsnor

snarfgsnor

just found this one :)

Vinyl light

snarfgsnor

abit calmer and relaxing dubsteP? :)

Go Up