Pony High (open to any pony) :D

Started by Crescendo, 2012 Apr 09, 00:30:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

wolfblade

*gets up* did someone say art class? i love art class!!

Vick McBread

*smile gets a bit bigger*
"yeah, no. He said that"
*points to Red*
"Also did you hear us right? We're the Physics Teacher of the facility, still We'll be sure to drop in for a visit. Maybe bring in some Cloud art"
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Scarlet Sky

Scarlet was of course a little on the shy side. She had never been to a public school. Actually, she had never been to school at all. All of her life she had been home schooled because of how shy she was. Well, that was one reason. She was far to fascinated with the full red moon, and she was always dazing off in class on the day that the bloody moon was suppose to arise. And ever as she gently trotted into the building her red eyes glittered at the thought of the up coming moon in just a few nights.

She stopped short a she pushed the doors open, here eyes sweeping across the hallways that were filled with young fillies and colts. She shook her head slightly, wanting to just leave, but she had to stay. She wasn't old enough to get into the Pegasus Academy, so this is what she had to do for now. And for now, she had to suck it up as she trotted down the hall, her head hug and her oddly colored hair hiding half of her face.

Vick McBread

((guess that means time warp from last time We posted to the most recent post besides this one))
(since your kinda blind with the hair thing) Scarlet bumped into Vick
"oh, hello."
*holds out hoof to shake*
"We are Dr. McBread; Physics Teacher of the School. But you can call us Vick"
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Rumor

2012 May 30, 05:36:38 #1324 Last Edit: 2012 May 30, 05:55:47 by Rumor
((Why did this RP die?))Scarlet and Eclipse chatted in the cafeteria, It was something about treasure.

Night Sight

((THANK THOU!!!!!!))
Night Sight at a far corner of the cafeteria, looking left and right and quickly mumbling stuff under his breath, a large grin plastered on his face

Rumor

((You're welcome? x3))Scarlet and Eclipse trot out of the cafeteria.

Night Sight

A bell rang for 4th period, art class

Rumor

Scarlet and Eclipse trot into the art classroom, both sitting far apart from each other.

Night Sight

Sharp Pencil was finishing an ink drawing before looking up
"Hello, take out your ink bottles and book 7 on how to draw" Said Sharp Pencil before putting away his drawing

Rumor

Eclipse just stared at his book, emotionless.

Scarlet opened her book, and started reading the 'how to draw' book.

Night Sight

In the entire book there was only one word
CREATIVITY...

Rumor

Eclipse laid his head on the desk, falling asleep.

Scarlet smiled and began drawing.

Night Sight

Sharp reloaded his Nerf gun and shot one bullseye on Eclipse's forehead
"If your not going to draw I can put some super glue on the end of these-"
He said before landing another nerf dart on the first Nerf dart

Rumor

Eclipse moaned, picking his head up.''Ugh..''

Night Sight

Nala Valor

((new OC appear!))

A young colt enters the art class. He had a light orange pelt, a yellow mane with black stripes in it and green eyes. He yelled "oh, sorry, I'm late!"

Night Sight

Sharp shot a nerf bullet into his mouth
"There is no need to yell! Take out your ink bottle and book 7 on How to Draw" He said putting down the gun

Nala Valor

He dodge the bullet and say "oh... O-ok s-si-r-r" he went to sit to a desk. He was shaking.

Night Sight

He laughed when he said sir
"This is the fun zone! No need to do push-ups or go calling your teachers Sir or Madam!lol

Go Up