Assigning Keyboard controls

Started by Equestrian, 2012 Jun 05, 10:39:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Equestrian

This will happen right? I hate it when you can't rearrange the controls of a game >:(
And how much control do we have over this?

Chishio Kunrin

Yes yes yes yes yes yes, we need this!
I'm incredibly lucky that Skyrim lets you assign controls to buttons, after all. Y as the jump button, are you crazy?! Assign that chiz to A. >:( (On Xbox360)

I'm sure we'll start out with the w, a, s, and d keys being the movement keys and Spacebar being jump, though. I think they said Shift will be the run/fly faster key.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Tekner

Unity is completely capable of remapping keys and I see no reason why we wouldn't add such a feature.

Morgan Sententia

Quote from: Tekner on 2012 Jun 05, 14:04:52
Unity is completely capable of remapping keys and I see no reason why we wouldn't add such a feature.

Forgive my rudeness in anyway, But maybe Some of us here in loe might be left handed, for all we know.

Equestrian

Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2012 Jun 05, 14:24:53

Forgive my rudeness in anyway, But maybe Some of us here in loe might be left handed, for all we know.

=
Unity is completely capable of remapping keys so we'll probably add such a feature
>.<

Tekner

2012 Jun 05, 14:33:26 #5 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 05, 16:57:14 by Tekner

I'm sorry if my last post appeared annoyed in any way. There was no rudeness intended or received, don't worry. ^-^
Quote from: Equestrian on 2012 Jun 05, 14:28:11

=
Unity is completely capable of remapping keys so we'll probably add such a feature
>.<

EDIT: I just checked and customizable controls are already implemented.

Chishio Kunrin

Woot! I'm sure WASD movement wouldn't impede left-handed people. Unless you like to use your mouse with your left hand and would rather move with the arrow keys? o.O I dunno.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Morgan Sententia

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 05, 17:07:12
Woot! I'm sure WASD movement wouldn't impede left-handed people. Unless you like to use your mouse with your left hand and would rather move with the arrow keys? o.O I dunno.
Haha, am sure the controls will be fine for right and left handed people.  :)

SweBow

We already have custom mapping now. So, it's already fixed.

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up