1 (12.5%)
keep on trucking thought
2 (25%)
start a new one from scratch
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Go Down

waaaaaaah

(I think we should move on to the next day after the next few posts or so)

Book Keeper finally returned to her room in the barracks, and started getting ready for her bath.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Vick McBread

//Is anybody near the infirmary?
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

waaaaaaah

(Match and Maplewood are in the infirmary. Zappy is still outside talking to you)
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Chibalt

(Chibalt just left the infirmary, so he should still be fairly close by.)
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Vick McBread

Vick heard voices inside "Is it alright if I go into here? :\"
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

LunarDusk

Lubu stood close to Felucia as they moved to her home.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Dark Hooves

After 5 hours they reach the tribelands. Welcome to our humble abode. Dragon ponies walk every which way while the younglings play innocently as the caretakers watch over them.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

annosrules

Match waits quietly for the doctor, lost in his thoughts and inner conversation.

Maplewood

Maple makes his way back over to match trying to look happy but is pretty bad at it "well the doctor is confident that everything is fine"

((Sorry some things are happening in family)

annosrules

"Tell that to my back, feels like it's o fire," Match huffs.

Maplewood

"well yeah it's trying to fix it's self" he sat down

annosrules

Math continues staring at the ceiling, refusing to make eye contact with Lt. Maple.

Maplewood

"you seam deep in though please indulge me"

LunarDusk

"Hmmm, so this is what the dragon ponies look like."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

annosrules

"It's just that I thought that being a royal guard would allow me to do something, to change something. But I'm now seeing how naive and childish those thoughts were," Match admits, more open now that he is alone with somepony who he upon built an absolute trust.

(Quoting Macbeth for no reason  :P))

Maplewood

" and you still can just because you couldn't beat a being that honestly looked more magical then you and me"

annosrules

"Well maybe I could have if I could control my magic better, but my wasted childhood stands testament to the impossibility of that pursuit."

Maplewood

"so why didn't you try to learn more and practice?"

annosrules

2015 May 08, 20:31:50 #2258 Last Edit: 2015 May 08, 20:40:51 by annosrules
"But I did! I spent what childhood I had in that pursuit, but only to little, if any, avail."

Maplewood

"well I wish I could help but as you can see I'm only a.... Modified earth pony" as he finished he looked a little sick

Go Up