The House (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Mar 14, 13:09:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

*lets out a small chuckle at the sudden misfortune*
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

SandFire

Flame looks down at the sudden screech as the cat fell into the water. Deciding she spent enough time in the clouds she Flys back down to land.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

PlatinumJoystick

((
Spoiler: Joystick. • show

NAME: Joystick

Race: Unicorn

Appearance:
Spoiler: show

Talent: Manipulating machinery, such as arcade machines or locks.

Personality/traits: Former professional thief from Fillydelphia, though he's not privy to this with strangers. He lies in a rather gray area when it comes to morality, not being above thievery and petty crime but not willing to mindlessly harass people. Joy isn't a fan of taking things from people he knows, either. Too personal, he would think. He, like most people would, likes to keep his skills secret from most others. He'd rather tell people that he's a technician, or a locksmith.

He's off duty on personal vacations, however, and he prefers not to get his hooves dirty when he's trying to get away from his work for a while.

))

Joystick finally arrived to the house. He had wanted a vacation for a while, and he figured that a trip like this would be good for his health. Let some stress off, and all. All he wanted to do was just unwind, hang out, and maybe make some new friends, the whole routine.

He knocked on the door, not willing to just barge in. He'd rather people know he was there before he went inside. Plus, it made a nice avenue for introductions. Someone would answer the door, he'd introduce himself, and hopefully the favor would be returned.

He waited,  adjusting his bag so the strap would sit more comfortably. For a second, he almost thought he heard a seemingly feline screech, but he brushed it off. I hope they do have a cat here, he thought. That way if I don't get along with anyone I could just pet the cat for hours on end. Any pet would do, really, as a good fallback. I'd like a cat or dog, though, the most.

He entertained himself with these thoughts, getting his hopes up as he waited for someone to answer the door.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

ScarletInk

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Mar 16, 20:42:00
The mare was a fool. A smiling fool. A wide smile was plstaer on her face as she watched the event unfold right before her. How could animals turn on each other so quick? They were just getting along one second, but the cat turned into a thief within seconds. Cats. Dogs. They never liked each other; at least that's what the cartoon portrays them as. Confusion, with a hint of fear, filled her eyes as the corner of her mouth twitched from smiling too hard. She couldn't respond quick enough, and the two pets already ran out off the room. Her gaze followed them out the kitchen, and it locked on the doorway. The fear faded from her gaze, but was replaced with even more confusion. What is this house? If animals could turn so easily, would the others turn on her? With that thought, a sharp pain stabbed her in the back. Her smile was crooked and twitching as she turned toward Scarlet. The fear in her eyes returned as she stared at the mare before her and she only had one thought on her mind: was Scarlet the wolf or cat? A few drops of sweat appeared on her brow as she tried to keep her smile. She didn't want to believe her new trampoline pal would turn on her, but anything is possible these days.

Seeing the forced smile on her new pal, Scarlet grew concerned: she looked like she was having tormented thoughts.

- Smile? Are you alright? - she asked with a worried voice.
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Chrisgotjar

Blueberry was sitting, munching on some remaining Mac N Cheese chased through the kitchen in their own special way.

He finished up his meal and put his bowl away. A quick glimpse through the window told him all he needed to know about the chase as the strange cat fell into the pool.
"Guess I'd better go see what's going on out there" Blueberry said to himself in his usual way.
Suddenly a knocking sound came from the hallway.
"Or maybe not." The stallion spun around and head for the front door while calling out.
"I'll get it"

Opening the front door a white coated Unicorn stood before him.
"Hello?"
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Misty Fly

//uhh 2 pages already? someone give me a recap i,m lost
Magic...

Chrisgotjar

(OOC: from what I gather there's a group in the garden ((Game, a cat and one of the Shadows)) Blueberry and Joystick are in the hallway and I think LunaDusk's Shadow, Fake Smile and Scarlet are hovering in the living room.)
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Misty Fly

*Marble heads to the living room*
Magic...

FakeSmile

Quote from: x1x0000 on 2016 Mar 16, 20:43:38("The fear in her eyes returned as she stared at the mare before her and she only had one thought on her mind: was Scarlet the wolf or cat?"...Egats, this is getting a bit serious, haha! It is interesting how people have different styles and moods for their writing, and that was very well done, a bit suspenseful and frightening. Paranoia has set it.)

((LoL thanks, I'm very melodramatic.))
[Hr]

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2016 Mar 17, 02:05:34
Seeing the forced smile on her new pal, Scarlet grew concerned: she looked like she was having tormented thoughts.

- Smile? Are you alright? - she asked with a worried voice.

Smile was lost in her thoughts and was startled by the mare's voice. The mare continued to maintain a smile, but a small one because her cheeks were starting to hurt. Even if in her mind the two were playing this "cat and wolf" game, the last thing she needed was to turn a friend into a enemy on the first day. So like a flip of a switch, she returned to her usual cheerful attitude. With a warm smile she replied,
[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: As long as there's a smile on my face, I'm okay.~ You can head up to the rooms if you want. I'm gonna search for my backpack; its gotta be 'round here somewhere. [/color]
The mare gave Scarlet one more smile before turning toward the kitchen's door. The mare decides the best way to find her backpack was to retrace her steps. Since she spent most of the time she was here outside, she figured that would be the best place to start. With that in mind, the front door was the mare's destination.

Outside of the house laid a backpack on the front porch. It was leaning against the wall of the manor as it waited for its forgetful owner to return. The backpack was a lot bigger than a typical school backpack, and majority of its colours were black and dark pink. Besides it size, nothing was note worthy of it. It was also set off to the side, since the owner didn't want anyone to mess with it. Both the backpack and Smile thought she wouldn't be gone for long, but its not too hard for the mare to get distracted. But like most folks, the backpack will have to be patient with her. Besides, there are some stuff in their she valued more than her own life so the chances of the two reuniting is very high.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Gamepad

(Gamepaw is stuck in the Cat Flap still.)

Game beginning to pant from the struggling opted for a lazy approach and decided to whine loudly and get a pony to un-stick him.

Shadow-Flare

Flares makes his way towards all the noise and watches out for more mayhem.

LunarDusk

*starts trying to push GamePaw*
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Gamepad

Game whined loudly and pushed back, knowing he was defintly not going through it.

(Neck is fatter than a cat, middle must be cow level :3)

Misty Fly

Marble : hey what yall doing? i think i fell asleep again...
Magic...

Misty Fly

//xerxhe we should meet each other in this rp i am in the living room
Magic...

ScarletInk

After departing from Fake Smile, and still feeling mildly worried for her, Scarlet headed to the rooms and, after surpassing the occupied one, settled strategically for the one closest to the bathrooms. Upon entering, she was greeted by the sight of two beds in a mostly empty room, but with a wardrobe and shelves.

- Well, it seems I'm destined to share the room. - she sighed, thinking about her bad habit of talking in her sleep: whoever may came in the room with her, she hoped for his or her tolerance.
Setting down her luggage, she started to unpack and organize her belongings: mostly, books.

Misty Fly

*Marble heads to her room and notices Scarlet*
Magic...

ScarletInk

In the empty room she chose, Scarlet was organizing her books.

Misty Fly

//but...we are roommates scarlet..
Magic...

ScarletInk

(Actually, Scarlet said she was going to possibly take an empty room. But didn't Marble already have a roommate?)

Scarlet turned around for a moment and spotted Marble.

- Wargh!

She got spooked.

Go Up