The House (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Mar 14, 13:09:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadow-Flare

Flare finishes the cherry pie and gives piece to game then goes to where the rv is to watch some tv.

Misty Fly

Marble : but mabe i should get something to eat first...
Magic...

SandFire

Flame opens the door and yells out at the ponies "Mac n cheese is ready to have for lunch!" She than flies onto a nearby cloud and starts eating her serving.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Gamepad

Game laid on his stomach and happily devoured the pie, while he would have preferred a type of meat pie this worked for him.

Spoiler: Living Room Note • show

I see you have found the TV, the remote on this floor only works for this TV, though you can use the link it to the TVs upstairs if you so wish.

Should be enough seats for at least half the max population of the house to sit at once, while the 2nd floor can hold everyone.

The TVs have a large collection of channels, all the little bundles and packages you can get for it.

Misty Fly

*Marble starts eating*
Magic...

ScarletInk

Quote from: SandFire on 2016 Mar 16, 14:32:57
Flame opens the door and yells out at the ponies "Mac n cheese is ready to have for lunch!" She than flies onto a nearby cloud and starts eating her serving.

- Oh, I was just getting hungry!

On her walk to the kitchen, she almost tripped on her luggage.

- Later I must remember to settle my things...
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

FakeSmile

Fake Smile was by the gate of the back yard and was unlatching the lock of the gate. She was just about to walk out, till something out her eye. On the gate door seemed to be a little note. The mare carefully removed the note off the door and proceeded to read it.
Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Mar 16, 14:28:16
Spoiler: Garden Note • show

So, you have found a garden I take it. It has a large pool which can also function as a Jacuzzi with it's built in bubble and wave machines. It is one of those Pools which rises and lowers, so you can even change how shallow it is and even split it into sections.

There is a little vegetable patch near the shed also, which if you didn't have the wolf to take care of, could probably make the house self-sustaining. The patch does need care and attention and you should probably build a fence around it.

The wolfy, for some reason, keeps managing to get the potatoes out of the ground. Not sure how, considering his difficulty with even walking. Is also only potatoes you really have to worry about, though he does tend to trample the other veg in the patch.

The mare smiled as she finished reading the note. As she placed it back on the door she said to the note,
Fake Smile: Oooooh! This place is a lot nicer than I thought. I'll take good care of the garden for ya'.
Smile let out a soft chuckle; it was stupid to talk to the note, but she tends to talk to herself often so it wasn't unusual for her to do this. As the mare was about to exit through the gate, she heard Scarlet respond to . . . something; she didn't quit catch what was said. But how the mare responded, it sounded like food was being served. Although Smile wasn't really hungry, she figured this would be the best way to meet the rest of the household. With a smile, Smile closed the gate door and returned back to the yard.

As Smile entered the kitchen, a small smile formed on her face. A few of the other household members were there and it appeared they made some food. None of it really appealed to her; not that it looked bad, but she tends to stick to within the candy realm when it came to food. But it would be for the best if she did eat something; can't let them know she is picky the first day. A small cat smile was on her face as she approached the pot of Mac n Cheese. Her stomach instantly tighten at the sight of normal food. It was as if her body was both pleading and rejecting the idea of having something besides candy being put inside it. The feeling was a bit overwhelming, so she decided to pass on the normal food for a bit. Her gaze fell onto the fridge and she happily made her way toward it; maybe she could eat something healthy and sweet to get her body use to normal food.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

- Hey, Smile. - Scarlet waved at her, picking her Mac and tasting it.

- Mmmh, this is really good! My compliments to the chef!

Aeterna Sol

"Is this it?" The mare had been walking for what felt like a very long time. "Looks nice enough. Also, is that mac 'n cheese?" She walks up to the door, and opens it. Apparently, it was unlocked. She walks down the entrance hall, and immediately sees the TV. "It's a good thing I brought some consoles. Like this Xbox Pone." She opens her suitcase. It had a keychain, two consoles, and a bunch of game boxes. The consoles were a limited edition New 3DS, and a blue Xbox Pone. Three of the games were Super Smash Ponies 4 for the 3DS, as well as Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 6 for the Xbox. "Not sure if I can use the TV for my games, so I'll just play Smash." She took Smash Ponies and the 3DS, sat on the sofa, put the game in, and proceeded to play Online For Fun as Cloud.

FakeSmile

Fake Smile:Hiya Scarlet! Yup, it looks pretty tasty. I think I'll stick with some fruit for now.
The mare happily replied as she pulled a small vine of grapes from the fridge. A brief experssion of disgust replaced her smile as she popped one grape in her mouth. The smile returned quickly and so did her cheerful glow. While she closed the fridge door she asked Scarlet,
Fake Smile: Do you know where our bedrooms will be? Since the trampoline is wet, I figured I would go unpack my things while it dries.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

- Oh, they're on the 3rd floor. - she said, finishing her burger and retrieving her bags. - I'll come with you: I also have yet to settle.

Gamepad

(I think I`ll work out something for the rooms and add it to the beginning.

Up the stairs and then there are 6 bedrooms. On the left even numbers 1,2,3 and on the right odd numbers. 4, 5, 6 So pick which room you want.

Spoiler: Rooms • show

Male Room 1 = N/A
Male Room 2 = N/A
Male Room 3 = N/A
Male Room 4 = N/A
Male Room 5 = N/A
Male Room 6 = N/A

Female Room 1 = N/A
Female Room 2 = N/A
Female Room 3 = N/A
Female Room 4 = N/A
Female Room 5 = N/A
Female Room 6 = N/A
)

Game had devoured the top part of the pie but was struggling to reach the bottom, his food was normally placed on tables and things.

FakeSmile

(( Hmmm, I guess Fake Smile will have Female Room #2 then. ))

Smile tiled her head as Scarlet stated she hasn't unpacked either. She figured that would be the first thing someone would do, but unpacking isn't the most fun thing to do so she understand. With a smile she chimed,
Fake Smile: Oh! You haven't settled in yet? Well then, I guess we'll have to help each other unpack!
The mare flashed Scarlet a big smile as she finished the last part. She was glad that she already met someone who was friendly toward her. The mare twirled around till she faced the door way. As she made her way toward the exit she happily said,
Fake Smile: Let's go then! I got a ton of stuff to-. . . .
. . . Huh. . . My stuff?

The mare stopped to pat her back. She was surprised to see her oversize backpack wasn't where she thought she last had it. The mare had so much fun on the trampoline she forgot she placed her bag down. As she tilted her head, a small frown formed across her face as she tried to remember where she placed it.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

2016 Mar 16, 17:24:59 #113 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 16, 17:32:18 by ScarletInk
- What is it? Forgot something?

Gamepad

(I made a map thing :3
Spoiler: Map • show

)

Game slowly waddled back inside, having ate as much of the pie as he could reach, and saw the cat eating the less favorable of the foods in the room.

FakeSmile

((Oh! That is very nice, thanks Game. ))

Fake Smile turned her gaze back on Scarlet. A trouble expression was visible as she tried to remember if she actually did bring anything or not. With a small frown she said in a worried tone,
Fake Smile: Huh? Oh yeah, I can't reme-
The mare stopped mid sentence as the meow echoed through the kitchen. A large cat like smile slowly formed on her face as she turned to the source of the noise. As her eyes met with the cat, her eyes filled with joy. Not only did this place have a trampoline but it also had a cat; she couldn't imagine this place getting any better. Completely forgetting the problems she had, the mare slowly approach the cat. She tried to contain her excitement in order to not scare away a potential feline pal. With her smile shrinking a bit the mare chimed,
Fake Smile: Look Scarlet, there is a cat here! Hello Lil' Guy.~ The note mentioned a wolf livin' here, but it didn't say anythin' 'bout a cat.
The mare let out a few giggles as she extended her hoof out to the cat; it was better to have the cat allow Smile to pet him instead of her forcing a pet.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

- A wolf and also a cat? Great!

Scarlet looked at the other mare trying to approach the cat: knowing it's best not crowding him, she stood aside, looking curiously at the two, even if her gaze is also dragged toward Smile's hat.

ScarletInk

Scarlet couldn't help but let out a laugh.

FakeSmile

Fake Smile: Awww, you got cheese on me.~ That's disgustin'. But you can't use forks like us, so I don't mind bein' your napkin.
The mare happily said as she joined Scarlet laugh. She whipped the cheese off her hoof on her chest; she didn't think much about it since she could easily wash it off later. With her cheese free hoof she gave the cat gentle pet. The mare took a napkin off the table and used it to whip the rest of the cheese off the cats face. Once the cat was cheese free she chimed,
Fake Smile: Aaaaaaaaaand the cat is cheese free!
The mare smiled widen at her accomplishment was she gave the cat some space. She turned to Scarlet and shot her smile, since she figured the mare would also like to pet the cat.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

Encouraged by Smile's smile, Scarlet approached the cat and started scratching behind his ears.

- Awww, what a pretty kitty! You know... - she said, happily petting Xerxes. - I've always wanted to live in a house with pets.

Go Up