Ponies: Lost In Space (Sign-Up!)

Started by ScarletInk, 2015 Dec 02, 09:32:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ScarletInk

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Jan 23, 01:40:57
Eh, if I understand : four ponies left RP by going in four escape pods? What will happen to them? (I'm kind of worried for them)

Man, when I thought that it's on open RP will it's actually a sign up RP. x3
I am 0% sure you will accept mine for two or three reasons. :P (I don't mind if I can't join)

Oh, no, the four ponies in the escape pods weren't precedently in the RP.
The point is that the plot brought us to need four new ponies to be the old crew of the Solar Arrow that, during events preceding the beginning of the roleplay itself, escaped the main ship and are now going to be brought back.
They're fine, don't worry  ^-^

Also, even if we need ponies with specifical abilities, that doesn't mean you can't try, if you respect the roleplay's rules  ^-^
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Julien999

Well, the three reasons I said that goes through my head you won't allow me are:

N°1 - The character I wanted to use is a human (Since they are in space, my head tell me that from far away place in galaxie/universe, Equestria exist somewhere and same goes for Earth. I've seen Pekomon things too in this RP that doesn't supposed to be found in Equestria, so in this state, my head think that they come from somewhere else and I mean this by another world/planet.)

N°2 - I will use a second character that is a robot pony made by the human.

N°3 - They will come in with their own Spaceship from far away place. Their Spaceship is smaller than the Solar Arrow for a little reason...

FakeSmile

2016 Jan 23, 17:11:23 #62 Last Edit: 2018 Apr 29, 16:56:54 by FakeSmile
I'm gonna add this before I forget again.
<ww<
Spoiler: Virulent Valley • show
Name: Virulent Valley
Race: Unicorn
Spoiler: Appearance • show

Spoiler: CutieMark • show

Reason For Joining The Solar Arrow: She donated a large amount of bits to fund the ships construction and was given a spot on board. Once on the ship, she started to help with the research of plant life on the new planet.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Jan 23, 10:37:11
Well, the three reasons I said that goes through my head you won't allow me are:

N°1 - The character I wanted to use is a human (Since they are in space, my head tell me that from far away place in galaxie/universe, Equestria exist somewhere and same goes for Earth. I've seen Pekomon things too in this RP that doesn't supposed to be found in Equestria, so in this state, my head think that they come from somewhere else and I mean this by another world/planet.)

N°2 - I will use a second character that is a robot pony made by the human.

N°3 - They will come in with their own Spaceship from far away place. Their Spaceship is smaller than the Solar Arrow for a little reason...

Well, Julien, after reading your points and thinking about it, I must agree with you: even if your character sounds pretty interesting and I admit I was feeling tempted to accept him/her, I don't think he/she has what we need.
I'm sorry for rejecting your character, but I really appreciated you trying and I hope to see you again in another RP  X3

Julien999

Hehe, the point is that I at least tried. I was completely right about the "Why you will not accept mine". :P
Thank you anyway, I said it's not a problem if I can't join.

Julien999

2016 Jan 29, 01:54:45 #65 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 08, 14:09:17 by Julien999
Well, I know I said that isn't a problem if I can't join but... meh.

Name: Metal Mimic (RT09)
Species or Race (are accepted other species than ponies): Robot pony.
Appearance (both a description or an image is fine): White coat color, black mane/tail color and a rainbow eyes color.
Cutie Mark (if the character is an adult pony): a "?" mark on her metalic flank.
Ability: She can make smokes around herself and she will be disguised as whoever she want, but still have the "?" mark on her flank.
She can copy/mimic the other pony. (Not perfect yet, though)
Other: A really curious robot, she's always wondering what is the meaning of life and try to know what is the feel and love. If this robot is curious, doesn't that mean she's already feeling something? (Okay, I'll say it now, she's sentimental for a robot...)

Now, I am wondering what race it could be because the original is able to switch race betwen Earth, Pegasus and Unicorn with the cooldown of 1 hour...
Maybe just let the bot stick as a Unicorn because... well yes. I actually have no idea what I am doing with this crazyness. :ajshifty:

ScarletInk

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Jan 29, 01:54:45
Well, I know I said that isn't a problem if I can't join but... meh.

Name: Metal Mimic (MMM)
Species or Race (are accepted other species than ponies): Robot pony.
Appearance (both a description or an image is fine): White coat color, black mane/tail color and a rainbow eyes color.
Cutie Mark (if the character is an adult pony): a "?" mark on her metalic flank.
Ability: She can make smokes around herself and she will be disguised as whoever she want, but still have the "?" mark on her flank.
She can copy/mimic the other pony. (Not perfect yet, though)
Other: A really curious robot, she's always wondering what is the meaning of life and try to know what is the feel and love. If this robot is curious, doesn't that mean she's already feeling something? (Okay, I'll say it now, she's sentimental for a robot...)

Now, I am wondering what race it could be because the original is able to switch race betwen Earth, Pegasus and Unicorn with the cooldown of 1 hour...
Maybe just let the bot stick as a Unicorn because... well yes. I actually have no idea what I am doing with this crazyness. :ajshifty:

A sentimental robot? As a WALL-E fan, I say welcome aboard!  :D

Julien999

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2016 Jan 29, 02:46:23
A sentimental robot? As a WALL-E fan, I say welcome aboard!  :D

Eh... never thought that you'll accept it... x3 Well, sentimental... she's based on a living creature, so I guess it is? And no three votes thinging?

Then I'll say thank you for welcoming me. I wonder where you'll find her in the Solar Arrow. x3 I can't tell you if I'll make the situation worse or better.

Misty Fly

Name: Marble Star and Deep Sense
Race : Unicorn (both)
Appearance : http://s12.postimg.org/wk1oj7myl/Marble.png - Marble http://s28.postimg.org/vdvy1w0ot/Deep_Sense_vector.png - Deep Sense
Cutie Mark : its up there in the pictures
Last memory before boarding: they were working on something
Magic...

Julien999

2016 Jan 31, 12:16:49 #69 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 31, 13:01:53 by Julien999
Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Jan 31, 11:40:01
Name: Marble Star and Deep Sense
Race : Unicorn (both)
Appearance : http://s12.postimg.org/wk1oj7myl/Marble.png - Marble http://s28.postimg.org/vdvy1w0ot/Deep_Sense_vector.png - Deep Sense
Cutie Mark : its up there in the pictures
Last memory before boarding: they were working on something

Uh... you know what? Okay sure you want to be in this RP, but not because I am in.

And if you get accepted, I hope you won't ruin everything in this RP like: Random Alien appears in ship with no reason, giant enemy on the ship and destroys it, or anything crazy in your mind! I don't want any of this things that pop in your head in this RP. You already made a big mistake in "Cyberville", "STRANDED" and whatsover RP (especially in "Spa Buffed RP", the RP master is unhappy for that).

So PLEASE, don't do that crazy thing again. (If your character do the incareful or anything in both those RPs and I guess you'll do this again here, ok I'll let it pass. BUT limite those random enemies pop up! Stryder already have a hard time to keep up with you!)

*Edit: I'm not in a good mood...
*Edit 2: I apologize for what I wrote. Completely dumb. Only hope this will not end in a bad way.

Maplewood

vent some of that anger man its OK but I can 2nd that please don't do anything random misty

ScarletInk

Hey, guys, hey, Misty.
I know that I delayed my answer for a while, but I admit that Julien's venting made me pause to think.
Now, I never roleplayed with Misty, so I never experienced what you guys are worried about, so I've gone to see the RPs Julien hinted about to get an idea. Now, I see what you were worried about.
Misty, I'd like to accept you, but I need you to promise me to discuss major plot-twists in the OOC discussion before making them happen: we took a defined direction with this story and we all intend to proceed that way.
So, please, consider this  :s

Julien999

Just adding some little thing that is actually from Misty...

Marble Star's abilities: she's able to turn her hooves into a paper blade, paper hammer or whatever things she can do with her hooves. She can also make paper craft like crafting a paper sword, paper shurikens which are harder than a rock. (and I don't know what she can do else.)

ScarletInk

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Feb 03, 11:24:36
Just adding some little thing that is actually from Misty...

Marble Star's abilities: she's able to turn her hooves into a paper blade, paper hammer or whatever things she can do with her hooves. She can also make paper craft like crafting a paper sword, paper shurikens which are harder than a rock. (and I don't know what she can do else.)

Thank you for the informations  ^-^

Misty Fly

just tell me when should i join
Magic...

ScarletInk

Right now Nameless is working on entering your pod, you could try to communicate with him.  ^-^

ScarletInk

Hello to everypony in the forum, here ScarletInk! :D
The plot moved forward and the crew members of the Solar Arrow discovered that it exist an entire fleet of spaceships inhabited by the destroyed Equestria's pony -and others- kind.

So, while they'll be occupied with trying to get back to the main fleet, a new chance arises for new characters to join in to have their own "Lost in Space" adventures and, because of this, this sign-up is opening up for the third time!
What any new member has to know to join in is this: after Equestria got destroyed by a cataclysm caused by a terrible war, a space fleet saved its population and started a journey to find a new planet suitable for them all to live on, but, one day, the Solar Arrow and the Executor got both attacked and separated from the main fleet.
Great part of the crew managed to escape using the escape pods - not counting, obviously, those who have been part of the RP until now.

So, any new character joining in can be:
- a crew member of one of the ships belonging to the main fleet;
- a crew member of the Solar Arrow that was in one of the escape pods and got saved by the main fleet;
- a crew member of the main fleet who is searching for the Executor and the Solar Arrow.

Aside from this, the same rules already established for this RP still apply.
Hope you'll join in numerous. ^-^

SparkleChord

Name: Arctic Opal
Species or Race: Unicorn
Appearance:
Spoiler: Arctic Opal • show

Cutie Mark: Unknown (covered by her cape, which she wears at all times.  Presumably something ice related)
(Formerly known as Purple)

Onyx Quill

Here he is in all his glory

Name: Onyx Quill
Race: Earth
Occupation: Acting Captain of the HMSS Meadowbrook. They are currently searching for the Solar Arrow.
Talent: Former writer, currently a star fleet officer.

Onyx has, by mix of accident and tragedy,been thrust into a position of leadership in the fleet. As acting Captain of the Meadowbrook, a well-armed medium cruiser, he is conducting a long search for the Solar Arrow. It has been several months, but they managed to recover a number of escape pods from the Arrow.

Onyx is fiercely committed to the mission: the survival of the pony race. To that end, he is determined to find the Arrow. It could be their best hope of survival.

After most of the Meadowbrook's officers were incapacitated in an attack by an insane crew member, Onyx became the leader of his ship, and responsible for nearly 400 lives. So far, he has proven up to the task...
When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

Gamepaw

2017 Dec 11, 00:53:10 #79 Last Edit: 2018 Jul 17, 21:44:52 by Gamepaw
Spoiler: Violet - Wolf • show

Name: Violet
Species: Wolf
Colours: Her main body is a dark shade of blue (#191550), with some highlights of a lighter pale blue(#9de4de), Her mane has two colours the main being a darkened purple(#4a267f) with a strip of lighter purple.(#59169b) Her paw pads are bone white(#ded6dc). While her paws are a darker, near black, blue.(#100d34) Her eyes are a deep violet.(#ae46de)
Personality: Violet has a very bubbly personality, driven and strong willed. In her relationship with Paw it is sometimes hard to see who wears the pants in the family. Incredibly strong for her size, she is capable of overpowering Paw fairly easily.
Violet is a bit more vulnerable in some cases and Paw will often stand up for her which while not fond of Violet thanks him greatly for. Much like Paw she is also very caring but often allows for a bit of teasing here and there, more often than not at Paw's expense.
She continues to strive for her goals no matter what, her key goal being to make a job out of her art and drawings.
Physical Description: Violet also has a very athletic form, more toned and defined than Paw. However, Violet is also fairly short and when Sky grew up, even shorter than her. This lack of stature hasn't impeded her in anyway and has offered her a different view of life.
Short Backstories: (Specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Feral/Pet:
Similar to her Wild backstory, Violet was originally part of a pack but was exiled due to her less fighty/aggressive nature and was seen as a weak link. She was on her own for a while but was able to keep herself reasonably fed.
Eventually she wandered upon Raven's house where Paw resided, meeting the rounded canine the two hit it off fairly quickly and Paw would keep giving her his food a few times a day.
She eventually braved the house when she had discovered Paw stuck somewhere and was found by Raven who, after deciding the two made a good pair, decided to allow her to stay as pet also.

Violet will be on one of the escape pods.

Go Up