Ponies: Lost In Space [OOC]

Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Dec 09, 21:40:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

2017 Dec 01, 13:37:44 #1020 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 01, 13:39:15 by Julien999
Quote from: SparkleChord on 2017 Dec 01, 11:32:29btw, do y'all want me to introduce Opal as well?
I was about to ask how she is because winter is coming, but you beat me to it. >.> xD

She probably don't like the idea to leave her mountain but I have no idea how she ended up on the ship.

She probably retaliated or something because she will most likely use self defense I thought. Maybe she is actually more aggressive...

But knowing Onyx is a veteran soldier and know what to do and how to deal with problems, he probably stunned her and all he needed is a way to prevent her magics and tie her.

Edit : Or use traps/systems of the ship.

SparkleChord

Quote from: Onyx Quill on 2017 Dec 01, 11:35:06Sounds fine to me. What happened to Opal afterward?

I suppose that would depend if Opal was a part of Onyx's crew, or if she was attacking from a separate ship.  If the former is true, she could probably be either locked up or freely roaming somewhere on the Meadowbrook.  If the latter is true, she probably is searching for the Solar Arrow as well in an escape pod or something.

Quote from: Julien999 on 2017 Dec 01, 13:37:44I was about to ask how she is because winter is coming, but you beat me to it. >.> xD

She probably don't like the idea to leave her mountain but I have no idea how she ended up on the ship.

She probably retaliated or something because she will most likely use self defense I thought. Maybe she is actually more aggressive...

But knowing Onyx is a veteran soldier and know what to do and how to deal with problems, he probably stunned her and all he needed is a way to prevent her magics and tie her.

Edit : Or use traps/systems of the ship.

that is a really good idea o.o
(Formerly known as Purple)

Onyx Quill

Quote from: SparkleChord on 2017 Dec 01, 13:52:34I suppose that would depend if Opal was a part of Onyx's crew, or if she was attacking from a separate ship.  If the former is true, she could probably be either locked up or freely roaming somewhere on the Meadowbrook.  If the latter is true, she probably is searching for the Solar Arrow as well in an escape pod or something.

that is a really good idea o.o

She was probably part of the crew. Onyx has her in a cage similar to the ones we saw in the MLP Movie. They suppress magic. After he and his crew incapacitated her.
When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

SparkleChord

sounds like a great idea ^^

Onyx Quill

-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

SparkleChord

Opal was written as an antagonist character, and also a bit of a loner, so what I was thinking she either was forced into joining and went insane, or she felt threatened and retaliated.

Onyx Quill

Quote from: SparkleChord on 2017 Dec 01, 15:06:39Opal was written as an antagonist character, and also a bit of a loner, so what I was thinking she either was forced into joining and went insane, or she felt threatened and retaliated.

Probably the first one, since she took out most of the officers.

Julien999

Looks like it will take times for all of them to understand what's going on. I wonder if everyone made their reaction yet.

Oh! By the way, Sparkle Chord will be offline between the 13th to the 19th of december I believe. Not sure if you all knew.

Speaking of a insane ice mage, I started a new RP. It will take times, but I think I am good for trying. (Even if I am not great at writing stories)

SparkleChord

Oh gosh, I almost forgot to mention that X3 thanks for letting everyone know Julien ^^;

to everyone else; sorry about any inconvenience caused by my absence ^^; i'm pretty sure most of you have a way of contacting me directly via Discord or otherwise, so if anyone should need to contact me, just send me a message there and i'll get back to y'all as soon as possible.

ScarletInk

Ok, guys! I'm going to open again the sign-up!

I was thinking about letting it open for a week or so, to see how many will join in, but I was thinking that, maybe, it will be possible to let it as such indefinitely: after all, now the Solar Arrow's crew members won't be the only ponies around.

But I recognize this may make more difficult to follow a definite plotline, so...

What do you think?
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Julien999

Your choice. You can always leave it open and then, if there are too many characters, close it.

Take first the "open for a week". If you think it's not enough characters, leave it open for some more time or go to the idea of "leaving it open".

Patience will be the thing I need to be good at since I opened a sign in thread for my RP...
Any words of advise as a RP Master?

SparkleChord

I agree with Julien ^^ starting out with just a week sounds good, and if we don't get enough people we can leave it open longer ^^

ScarletInk

Quote from: Julien999 on 2017 Dec 10, 16:37:07Your choice. You can always leave it open and then, if there are too many characters, close it.

Take first the "open for a week". If you think it's not enough characters, leave it open for some more time or go to the idea of "leaving it open".

Patience will be the thing I need to be good at since I opened a sign in thread for my RP...
Any words of advise as a RP Master?

"RP Master", now you make me blush... X3

Well, patience is indeed something you need to have: your RP may get slow sometimes and having to deal with RPers means having to be a mediator, other than the "boss".
Always try to listen to everyone and to consider everyone's opinion, especially if your story is going to have a defined plot, because it's something you're all building up together.

Other than this, I wouldn't know what to say, here and now, but if you should have problems, I can always lend an ear. ^-^

Julien999

That is unexpectedly a lot of ponies on your ship! A thousand?!

Julien999

@Onyx Quill

That seemed too fast. . . and I have yet to hear @ScarletInk to react on your ship's travel.

Also, I don't know why I wanted to do this, but:
Spoiler: show
Somewhere in space, there is a space ship that sell stuffs. Especially batteries/energies. Who own it, you may ask? A minotaur... (Mine).
The crew have the possibility to ask him to join the group, but who know what he will say.

ScarletInk

Oh, my gosh, I'm sorry, @Julien999 ! I talked with Onyx about his joining in the RP, I should've warned you all!

It's true that his character is travelling with a lot of ponies, but most of them will be absolutely marginal and in the background, unless people join in to have a major place under the spotlight.

Also... ok, sorry, I must admit that for a moment, when you said Minotaur, I thought "Iron Will, here too?!" lol

Julien999

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2017 Dec 12, 17:00:51Also... ok, sorry, I must admit that for a moment, when you said Minotaur, I thought "Iron Will, here too?!" lol
That's the feel I wanted you to feel for a moment, I reassure you this is not Iron Will, but it might be him since he seems to be always prepared to appear from nowhere.

Also, this is only a Sparkle Chord entering the room. Keldeo did not follow her, I believe.

ScarletInk

Well, mission accomplished!

And, for Sparkle, I admit I simply assumed Keldeo followed her: seeing what a protective coltfriend he is, I just took for granted he wouldn't leave her alone right now, but maybe I shouldn't have. X3

SparkleChord

No worries Scarlet ^^ I think Keldeo is still in the greenhouse, but Sparkle left an offer for anypony to follow her, so I suppose it's up to F1r3 to decide if Keldeo follows her or not xD

Julien999

Wow, I don't know what happened, but the progress is slow. Maybe I shouldn't add a minotaur, I can alternatively choose another creature than him. Or decide to not add more than this vampire.

I can't tell when Scarlet goes inactive in the Lost Space.

Go Up