Unicorn Magic leveling problem

Started by Fluttershyyaaay, 2020 Jun 17, 00:44:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Fluttershyyaaay

Hey everypony i recently came back into the game tried to level up my magic, which currently sits at level 27, character level 25

current level up needs around 72k Magic experience, im farming the exp from enemies level 23-25 i have half gold, half titanium armor (titanium has imbuements)
my character can very narrowly fight 2 enemies, which gets you around 200 experience per if they dont die simultaneously.
So is there any other way to avoid like 240 seperate battles? not mentioning i have to heal in battles and sometimes have to use combat skills to do
enough damage, which means more exp get diverted from magic, because magic on its own doesnt do enough.

Am i just finding the wrong ways to level magic or is there some other way a unicorn can level that talent?

Thanks for reading

Even Tide

Talents level up depending on how much you use them in terms of combat. You can fight an enemy with only magic moves and gain exp for those, or prioritise it so that you still gain exp for other talents but primarily magic.

Using magic arrow to draw enemies closer and then posies and prickleys to deal more on-going damage is a pretty big help. It's kind of difficult to focus on leveling one skill in combat talents due to the fact you sometimes have to  use a variety of moves from different talents to progress.

Besides combat and quests, there's nothing out there for magic exp at the moment though.

Frazikar

In combat, try to get one or two of your side skills (Magic, Medical, Partying, etc) while fighting.  That puts you ahead in that you do get some XP for your skills and realize that your combat is going to advance a lot faster than they will.  Persistence is the key, keep using your magic at least once per fight (more if you can cycle them through).

Christinewho

This will be useful for myself too.

Go Up