You're Gonna Go Far Kid (Rainbow Dash) [Clean]

Started by Xeno Aura, 2012 Jun 09, 19:20:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xeno Aura

2012 Jun 09, 19:20:18 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 28, 19:01:30 by Electro-BLITZ
Saw this song was popular, but was a shame to have some bad language.

Not sure if anyone was fussed, but I thought I'd make a clean version. All the other clean versions either just bleeped out the swear word, or didn't feature the video, but I found that highly annoying, so I didn't do either.

Not sure if anyone will want to watch this version instead, but its there for any younger viewers I guess.

Hoping the video and audio stayed in sync properly, and its of decent quality.

Original version by... ahem, you know who. (Well saying it would defeat the purpose of this video.)

Clips from MLP FiM by Hasbro

Song: You're Gonna Go Far Kid - The Offspring

~Electro-BLITZ - This topic has been locked due to inactivity, if this was a error and your the topic starter, please contact a moderator for assistance

Explolguy

It had bad language in it because the original version of the song has, well, cursing in it.

Xeno Aura

Well either way I removed it from the video. :)

Cutiebone

The whole reason I never watched this video was because of the language, I mean, I never even clicked on it (Yes, I'm that weak)This clean video was okay, now I won't have a problem making sure my curiousity doesn't get the better of me x3
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Tiger

2012 Jun 09, 20:33:24 #4 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 09, 23:21:14 by Tiger
Wait... there was cussing in the original video?? I never even realised o_O

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Explolguy

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jun 09, 20:33:24
Wait... there was cussing in the original video?? I never even realise o_O

Yes, the original song is by The Offspring, which contains cursing.

Either way, the song fits in well with this video.

Skardan

I know the song is rude but I don't care.
I just enjoy it so much. :D

It's one of the best songs (which is not Classical/Orchestral or any kind of Techno/Electro) I've ever heard.
Sorry but for me it IS so awesome! :3
My DeviantArt

Inactivity! Woo!

[move=12]

Lary

Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Xeno Aura

Yes the original features a swear word at the part where it goes 'Dance dance dance'. The original goes 'Dance <swear word> dance'. I just copied one of the 'dance' and overwrote the swear word with it.

Tiger

Quote from: Xeno Aura on 2012 Jun 10, 07:03:59
Yes the original features a swear word at the part where it goes 'Dance dance dance'. The original goes 'Dance <swear word> dance'. I just copied one of the 'dance' and overwrote the swear word with it.

Yeah, I noticed that edit. I never really listened hard enough in the original version XD

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Zygrograxgra

The song is originally about the Lord of the Flies.
Think about that for a little bit while listening to it.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

daswed

I think that I must be the only one, but I think it sounds weird without the swearing, probably because I swear in almost every sentence when I speak.

Xeno Aura

QuoteI think that I must be the only one, but I think it sounds weird without the swearing, probably because I swear in almost every sentence when I speak.

Weird, I barely notice a difference, perhaps thats because I never swear? :D

snarfgsnor

Quote from: daswed on 2012 Jun 11, 04:03:09
I think that I must be the only one, but I think it sounds weird without the swearing, probably because I swear in almost every sentence when I speak.

i think about pretty mucht he same, minus in _every_ sentence, i dont swear taht often  lol but yeah, i prefer the original verison. more becuase of that i dont mind swearing too much. if its a curseword ever other words, that would be too much though.

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Little Judas

Quote from: daswed on 2012 Jun 11, 04:03:09

Nah, you're not the only one, although I find it weird because I listen to the original, from time to time.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Book Smarts

Why couldn't the author have used the original song? Sounds like a hamster  lol

daswed

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 13, 01:31:05
Why couldn't the author have used the original song? Sounds like a hamster  lol

I think it´s supposed to sound like a pony singing.

Xeno Aura

The one used in the PMV is a speeded up version of the original song, to make it fit in with RD.

Not sure if speeding it up affected the pitch, but they might have done additional editing after speeding it up.

Explolguy

Quote from: Xeno Aura on 2012 Jun 13, 08:58:10
The one used in the PMV is a speeded up version of the original song, to make it fit in with RD.

Not sure if speeding it up affected the pitch, but they might have done additional editing after speeding it up.

Speeding it up definitely affected the pitch.

Go Up