Weird Dream Thread

Started by Crystal Chaos, 2012 Jun 29, 21:26:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ShadowHeart

I had this really freaky dream that my family and I were trying to survive this civil war/ revolution and we were all hiding out in rooms and the one I chose got the window broken by a bullet so somehow I grew wings and flew (yay!) but then I went back to save my sibling. When I got there, I realized there was no hope and I was barely surviving not to mention my sister had joined the rebellion. I tried to escape by jumping out a window (I still had wings) and running but it was one of those dreams where no matter how much you run, they can run faster. So I gave up on running and went back and they all cornered me. I said I came back to tell my sister I loved her and then some man shot me with twin pistols (much like Death The Kid  :o) and RIGHT then, RIGHT as he pulled the trigger and I was seriously accepting death: I woke up.

I SERIOUSLY thought I was going to die and I was so thankful I woke up!  o_o

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Chishio Kunrin

I just woke up from a weird dream, but I can't completely remember the details. I'm not even completely sure what was going on.

I remember trying really hard to become friends with someone, even though he didn't seem to care. I think we did somewhat become friends. But then, something bad happened, but I'm still not completely sure what. After that, I ended up in a city on a rainy night, and someone in a limo kidnapped me. I ended up taken to a place where I was going to have to compete against other girls fighting through a forest to get to some goal. I overheard that if I didn't win, they'd kill us all. When they took me to the room where we would be waiting, I tried to tell the other girls, but most of them didn't believe me and just ignored me. One of them seemed like she possibly believed me, but she didn't outright say it. She just said that it would be best not to stand out. After that, we were on our way to the forest. I saw a crowd of people gathering in a big room in front of a huge screen.

And then I woke up.
o_o So, basically, yet another adventure dream, but one of those dark ones.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ramisha

Yestedray I dreamed I was making a character for Skyrim or probably some other TES game,because it was different from Skyrim (I got to pick my character's gear and skills,and the gear was different)
I made some chick with white samurai-like armor and she used Destruction and Conjuration,but I also remember that I had another male character who looked like Noel Kreiss from Final Fantasy...but evil.
And then there was some half-dead guy lying in the middle of a cave and my samuraichick wanted to help him....I don't remember anything else.

Go Up