[Tutorial] How to Use Our Bug & Suggestion Report System!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Sep 07, 21:53:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Moon-Flower

2017 Dec 24, 11:50:28 #80 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 24, 11:52:08 by Moon-Flower
Quote from: cultcyanide on 2017 Dec 12, 15:08:32I can't register on the phabricator. I've tried registering two email addresses and didn't get any letter from both (not even a spam). How do I report a bug then?DD:
Quote from: cultcyanide on 2017 Dec 13, 06:18:43This issue with the emails is going on for 2 days straight and the problem is quite urgent.
I think you've already seen my topic and I would appreciate it if you reposted my problem.
Thank you!
Quote from: PrismaticPixie on 2017 Dec 15, 16:45:46Hey All,
Gotta bug I need to report but I cant seem to register with phabricator either. No emailed verification in my inbox? I would love to continue a few quests but the Wanda Percent NPC cant be talked to on any server and I desperately want to complete these quests. HELP PLEASE!
Quote from: RadarLakeKosh on 2017 Dec 18, 02:18:28I need to report a quest bug, so I tried making a Phabricator account with my Gmail address and the verification email wouldn't send no matter how many times I clicked the link. I checked my spam folder and I know the email address is right because I tried to link my Google account and I double-checked it. What should I do?

Same problem here.
Began with the game 2 days ago and ran in quite some issues - I probably forgot most again because I can't register.
Over the past ~48 hours I clicked the "resend e-mail" button at least a dozen times.
No e-mail has been received, spam folder has been checked too.

Please do something about this.
Thank you.

Cerothus

First-time user of Phabricator, here!
I recently submitted a ticket and I'm unsure how or where to look for a reply - if, indeed I get a reply, saying that the issue is being looked at, or that they have a suggestion to fix my problem.

I'm unfamiliar with the Phabricator's layout, so I don't really know if I'll receive a notification of some kind or if I have to go looking for it.

Any help would be appreciated, haha!

Andorian

nvm wrong thing
Unity is a power greater than any one pony can understand, it takes many to truly perceive its might

MikoHikari7

Quote from: Moon-Flower on 2017 Dec 24, 11:50:28Same problem here.
Began with the game 2 days ago and ran in quite some issues - I probably forgot most again because I can't register.
Over the past ~48 hours I clicked the "resend e-mail" button at least a dozen times.
No e-mail has been received, spam folder has been checked too.

Please do something about this.
Thank you.

Same here and I'm desperate to get my bug fixed...

My pony accidentally fell out of the map of Heartlands when teleporting and is now endlessly falling outside of the map and I can't do anything about it.

I haven't been able to play for months due to a hurricane. I didn't get a Christmas vacation but I got this week free, and when I'm finally able to play LoE this happens :( I gotta be careful when teleporting

McClaw

Quote from: MikoHikari7 on 2017 Dec 26, 21:15:13My pony accidentally fell out of the map of Heartlands when teleporting and is now endlessly falling outside of the map and I can't do anything about it.

I haven't been able to play for months due to a hurricane. I didn't get a Christmas vacation but I got this week free, and when I'm finally able to play LoE this happens :( I gotta be careful when teleporting
Have you tried the "/stuck" command?
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Moon-Flower

2017 Dec 27, 18:25:20 #85 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 27, 18:26:58 by Moon-Flower
About 4 days passed since my previous post and more people showed up having the same problem.

Posts about that issue:

In meantime I found LoE's Discord server and encountered several people there having that problem too.
It seems to happen to both, Google account and normal registrations.
There are NO validation e-mails reaching the inbox NEITHER THE SPAM FOLDER.

I would be glad if you could unlock my account manually, we could communicate through private messages on Discord or on the forum.

Please work on this, some people can't report bugs and they would like to.
This is tiring and frustrating.

Mizako

Well, sadly i cant sign up to that site. It says that it sent me a verifaction e-mail but it doesnt send me anything. And i really have an important bug about quests to report.

MikoHikari7

2017 Dec 28, 18:55:17 #87 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 28, 19:04:20 by MikoHikari7
Quote from: McClaw on 2017 Dec 26, 23:21:19Have you tried the "/stuck" command?

I'll try just that, thank you!

EDIT: It worked thank you so much!

RaineliaDawn

I was curious if anyone else is having issues with their combat skills? For me the game seems to have a glitch where I can't use any of my combat skills and my other friends who are playing don't seem to have this problem. I was going to submit a ticket about it but since I just joined I can't so I was curious if anyone else is experinceing the same problem.

kaylyn

2017 Dec 30, 06:02:25 #89 Last Edit: 2018 Jan 02, 05:34:00 by kaylyn Reason: addition to comment
I just downloaded the 32 bit windows 01.10 and it seems that LoE is down at the moment.
Will have to try a bit later on.

12 hours later.. get to login screen, add user and pass, both servers down (ping n/a)..
guess i will have to wait a little longer lol.

2 days later...At Least I saw one server up, but when i try to log in, the viewer just crashes.

I can't file a report, moon-flower ( a few comments above) has already spelled that issue out.

AzumaRikimaru

I have a problem. Me and my friend can't see each other but both of us play on the same server and stand on the same place. How can it be fixed?

Cerothus

Quote from: AzumaRikimaru on 2017 Dec 31, 12:29:55I have a problem. Me and my friend can't see each other but both of us play on the same server and stand on the same place. How can it be fixed?

You might be in different rooms. Check to make sure you're both in the same room, it can be found directly under your minimap.

McClaw

Quote from: Cerothus on 2017 Dec 31, 15:40:17You might be in different rooms. Check to make sure you're both in the same room, it can be found directly under your minimap.
Cerothus is specifically referring to the number/letter code. If you click on the code, it shows a list of other "rooms" on that server. For two players to see each other, they need to be in the same room on the server, as well as within sight of each other on the map.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

kaylyn

Oh, and when i could actually login, i could not get most teleports to work without the game crashing.
I think someone else has made mention of that too!
It would be nice if i could actually log into the phabricator to report it.
No i do not use at and t. there are actually other countrys than the U.S, strangely enough.

Moon-Flower

Good news, the registration issues have been resolved!

kaylyn

Oh ok.. i was actually able to log in recently as well,
but most teleports still dont work and just crash the game.
i mean, just sayin, you know.

jklom98

I have found out that when you use the (skill) book emotions and use the taskbar, it does not co-sync.

If this suggestion/bug report helps gameplay what so ever. :D

Katherine X

Hi so i'm a Pegasus and after I completed the questing in the forest and then met my friends again back at town hall, there was no quest mark after that and I don't know where to quest next. Is that normal?

FluffyHuskyGaming

Quote from: Twinkle Art on 2017 Sep 11, 18:26:15I try to play to LoE but there's a big bug!!!
I can't see my character to create & play!
The World is in pink with bugs!!!!
This is so sad for me :(

I have the same type of bug.

Go Up