SFM My Little Pony Freindship is Eternal (Updates to page comin soon)

Started by pokegirlsky, 2013 Jul 07, 20:41:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

pokegirlsky

This will be my new project on SFM and i need staff so this is a mlp episode series and i have jobs to fill to make this real so just pm me if your intrested

SFM Animator/video maker: the main job that puts the vid together then sends it to the editor in cheif (ME) for testing then can be published to apply pm me a mlp SFM video u made so i can see how good u are :)

Sound effects/sound editor: must be able to make some sounds and edit some sounds to have them work in SFM

Song writer: u heard it right we WILL have songs in the show! just give me some lyrics u made for a song and it will appear in the show at sometime so it must be mlp related

Music Maker: u must work with Song writer to make the songs and backgound music for the show all u have to do to apply is to give me some music u made

SFM Model maker: just all u do is to make 3D objects and ponies (they must be animateable depending on why we are useing them)

Script maker: just makes the scripts for the voice actors scripts must be made for all ages to NO FOUL LANGUAGE!

Writer: writes all the episoes plots

Voice Actors: we need some for our caractoers includin the old "Mane Six" cause we will have a new Mane Six who are desendants of the old Mane Six

Map Maker: We will need a map with ALL of equestria in it so we have all of equestria we can do in one vid and it must be as show accurate as possible!

Here are the characters YAY
Princess light sparkle
Spoiler: show

will be played by pokegirlsky cause this is my OC
Element: Magic

ZapappleJack

Element: Honesty

Sunny Dash

Element: Loyalty

DJPie