Double Rainboom

Started by Billow Pillow, 2013 Mar 30, 23:24:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Jun 25, 10:46:44
Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Mar 31, 00:14:44
Also, when did Twilight become interested in Science? She's a magic pony, not a science-y one.

Uh, she's actually a great science buff. She's been seen in numerous episodes talking about or doing something science-related.

S2:E20 Transcript:

Off by point zero two from yesterday. Carry the fifteen... negative azimuth on the fourteenth moon...
Can you help me recalibrate the apertures on the nine and quarter catadioptric telescopes?

I'd rather not go into the whole thing... but learning science for a Unicorn would likely prove fruitful, considering it would make most spells easier to master if you have a logical reason as to why they work.

Yeah, I was rewatching some old episodes, and I remember someone asking "Since when does Twilight use science" but I couldn't remember who said it and where. :P

Remember in season 1, in Griffon the Brushoff, Dashie and Pinkie pranked Twilight with disappearing ink? When they pranked her with it, she was mixing things for potions or something and writing down notes.
Then there was the episode about Pinkie Sense, where Twilight hooked Pinkie up to a machine and looked over the stuff that it printed out.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Mikari

I loved this episode. In fact I liked it way better than many of the actual show's episodes. Dare I say it's my favorite. It was amusing from start to end. The ending felt a bit rushed with Pinkie suddenly showing up, it would have been nice to get a little more of what happened after Dash left in that little flashback at the end, but it's not a big deal. Overall it was super fun and beautifully done. I' my favorite episode and the one thing I like about MLP more than this episode is This Day Aria, though that mostly because of its massive effect on the community, as I admit I like the community and fanworks more than the actual show and got into the show because I was into the fanworks, rather than the other way around. Still, this is way up up along with This Day Aria on my list of favorite MLP things.

Go Up