rp rp

Started by killer snake, 2015 Mar 19, 20:45:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

killer snake

this rp is a nonsense type rp where we come up with the most dumb and random stuff and say that we type it in another rp
rules: it doesnt have to be the same rp that everyone has to say their posting in, and you dont have to name an rp, also be nice otherwise i will report and block you, also, if you want to have an actuall rp with me just pm me, and also if you want to talk out of rping just use () aound what you want to say, and please keep it withen the rules, thank you :)
ill start
"the pinapple woke up one morning to find that he has been married to an apple overnight" says snake on a random rp
killer snake, the assassin

Scribble Books

The two dragons closed in on the honey-colored earth pony. She couldn't run, she couldn't hide. This was it. This was the end. She closed her eyes and waited.

killer snake

2015 Mar 19, 23:06:01 #2 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 20, 12:49:58 by killer snake
the dragons left as soon as they came and there, stood am earth pony and it said "pinapples are good!" then ran off

Post Merge

discord shows up then suddenly sees flufflepuff staring at him, with her derpy eyes, and no matter where discord went flufflepuff was always there staring at him, then discord rage quited everything and left equestria forever and flufflepuff went back to hugging chrissalis

Post Merge

"i love you more than muffins!" says derby to her special some pony, killer snake

killer snake

derpy and chrissalis both snuggle killer snake

Go Up