10 (40%)
Other
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: 2015 Mar 05, 23:31:51

Go Down

Yukarinfan

What color is this dress to you?

Its not a troll post....heck there was even an article for it...and my sister is shocked as heck
[moveright][/moveright]

Chishio Kunrin

Light blue and gold!

Apparently, we see different colors because our brains have different expectations for what the lighting is, thus affecting what colors we see.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Nuserame

2015 Feb 27, 08:37:27 #2 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 27, 18:48:36 by Chishio Kunrin
Its clearly white and gold. Is this a best princess thread in disguise?

That or someone spectecularly got the white balance of his camera messed up. I suppose if you make this a lot bleuer the gold becomes black and the white blue. Is that what those other 3 voters were thinking?

Edit: Though im still curious to know how much these depends on whatever screen this is viewed on.
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Sunshine Smash

I see black and blue. Or is there lighting I'm overseeing?

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Yukarinfan

2015 Feb 27, 09:18:31 #4 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 27, 18:48:53 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: Nuserame on 2015 Feb 27, 08:37:27
Its clearly white and gold. Is this a best princess thread in disguise?

That or someone spectecularly got the white balance of his camera messed up. I suppose if you make this a lot bleuer the gold becomes black and the white blue. Is that what those other 3 voters were thinking?

Edit: Though im still curious to know how much these depends on whatever screen this is viewed on.

Tried it on various mobiles and monitors and my sister still sees white/gold.....I see blue/black and for your princess question I'm for Princess Luna

Edit Addendum: If this eventually becomes a 'Princess' Thread I'm gonna laugh.....laugh so hard that Pinkie will be proud of me and her Element would explode.....twice
[moveright][/moveright]

Midnight Breeze

2015 Feb 27, 09:22:14 #5 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 27, 09:32:35 by Midnight Breeze
The dress looks better the way it appears in the picture than it actually is. Why would anyone want to wear that tacky dark blue and black dress to anything formal? Heck, those are my two favorite colors and I still think that thing is ugly as sin.

Kelvin

sompone want to watch the world burn~ ovO
hmm 15 months

Nuserame

Quote from: Yukarinfan on 2015 Feb 27, 09:18:31
Tried it on various mobiles and monitors and my sister still sees white/gold.....I see blue/black and for your princess question I'm for Princess Luna

Edit Addendum: If this eventually becomes a 'Princess' Thread I'm gonna laugh.....laugh so hard that Pinkie will be proud of me and her Element would explode.....twice

Suppose that saves me the effort of getting my old monitor to work. MS paint revails Chishio is closest to the truth, its a light grey-ish blue with brown. For a moment I did suspect the color picker was broken  lol

Also Celestia is obviously best princess.

Chishio Kunrin

Nuserame

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Feb 27, 09:51:36

StupidFox has spoken!

Whahah true, it's kinda tacky. Actually liked it better with white and gold.

Its still a fun optical illusion though. Once. Knowing the internet however we will probably see it in a dozen more places though.

Yukarinfan

Quote from: Nuserame on 2015 Feb 27, 10:21:31
Whahah true, it's kinda tacky. Actually liked it better with white and gold.

Its still a fun optical illusion though. Once. Knowing the internet however we will probably see it in a dozen more places though.

haha yeah when I first saw it I thought it was a bridesmaid dress pleasedonthitme~
[moveright][/moveright]

killer snake

it's actually been proven to be black and blue, but i personally think that its black with a touch of gold, amd blue
killer snake, the assassin

_____

LeviathanTS

Its definitely black now... (Inside joke)
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

MMTfan1

derpyhooves0

2015 Mar 01, 08:10:09 #15 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 01, 08:33:09 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: LeviathanTS on 2015 Feb 28, 21:21:32
Its definitely black now... (Inside joke)
OH I get it lol lawl

Um let the princesses decide http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/922/348/eca.png
http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/922348-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic][/URL]
See more on [URL=http://knowyourmeme.com]Know Your Meme[/URL] ok new # #thedressmlp

Lync Volan

Facebook users have been jumping me because i shared this thing once lol
i saw it as White & Gold at first but then it changed to Black & Blue but never changed back :c

also i don't know why others are calling it ugly i think it looks perfect for my mother :]
but that could just be cause i refuse to wear dresses and simply wear pants and the only other person i look at wearing a dress is my own mother or characters on cartoons/anime which lessens my fashion sense
(when its white and gold it reminded me of what ancient greeks wore)

Chishio Kunrin

I dislike the style of a lot of dresses, so this dress didn't look very interesting to me.
Though, Hot Topic has dresses that I actually really like.

CrabApple

[move=9][/move]

Lync Volan

Go Up