Game Servers Are Now Open!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Apr 18, 00:28:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

There's a bug reporting section under game updates

LeotheBrony

I'm having issues staying connected. And I also had to delete a character due to being frozen and stuck in Ponydale Library. And I also found that my characters were gone upon coming back into the game from last time. Is there a way to get them back or will I loose them every time new content is added or we have another open server weekend?

huskypaw02

I can download im really sad ..... >.<
Lizard ate your pie sorry

Diamond Ink

I'm like the only person not having any connection problems...? I'M A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE!!!  :D

Pink-the-unicorn

Quote from: lily7603 on 2014 Apr 18, 00:29:56
YUSH  <3

With me it said:

Server Listing

Cutiemarks .. Downloading
Items .. Downloading
Abilities .. Downloading
Skills .. Downloading
Recipes .. Downloading
Item Atlas .. Done

and it rlly takes long to do and I don't rlly know how to fix it it would helpful to get a little help with this     ^-^

johnsonl2015

so, I'm on A quest (so excited!  XD ) and I am in cantermore and need to go to ponydale. how do i get there? and also, how long will night time last?

"I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams."
-- The Doctor

RedEnchilada

Quote from: Ellowee on 2014 Apr 18, 00:28:3764 bit version taken down due to issues ~Perry~

Has performance on the 32-bit version improved any since the last open server? I have the 64-bit download from before it was taken down and I barely get 20FPS (not accounting the crash I'm getting in SCC, which is probably one of the reasons it was taken down), and the 32-bit build got half the framerate the 64-bit build did last open server.

nightfall blaze

thanks guys for the instructions i can play now :)
^-^

Floodash

2014 Apr 18, 15:25:09 #88 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 18, 15:32:41 by Floodash
Hello, everypony. I'm sorry about my bad English, I'm Russian and I don't know it as well as it should be ;) And I don't know, where I should post about such a problem. But just now some of my friends was kicked or banned because of use the same ponycode and trying to play roles of Pinkie Clones from 3 Season. We are playing LoE in one skype-conference, but we don't  "cloning account". Mods, look at our IP's, please. And, if you can, allow us to play this way in future without kicks. It's very fun!

Additional information:
Spoiler: show
Banned accounts: Asd25, protnik
Also, I was kicked, but I don't know was I banned or not.

Screenshotes:
http://i.imgur.com/Mgackzt.png
http://rghost.ru/54374272
http://screencast.com/t/VFNdZxc0NU

Used pnycode: 3Q8x/n+O6s9G20nvVzS3HBwAADoAAECHtb8fZI3AnxRpFITwucVpCA==

Angiewoo

Hello!

I've been trying to log onto the game, but all I keep getting is the everlasting "logging in..." message on the menu screen. After about 20 minutes or so, I finally get the message "Error Couldn't log in: Empty reply from server".
Is there any way to fix this?  >A<

Jaywo

Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 Apr 18, 10:41:14
WinZip is telling me the files are garbage, I can't even open them.
I can't download any of the files from the group files folder either.  DD:
I've been waiting forever for this weekend, if there an alternative download I can use?

Still seeking help...
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Yllwyck

2014 Apr 18, 16:27:43 #91 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 18, 16:30:25 by Yllwyck
I just keep logging in forever. After I put in my user and password, it just keeps logging in. No error message or anything, how can I fix it?

I've tried the 64 and 86x clients, and the client from the last time the server was open, and none of them have worked. I re-downloaded them twice, each, to no avail.

*LE UPDATE*
I got an error message after another minute, I closed out of it before reading it, but it said it was a host connection error. This is on the 86x client.

Jaywo

:o
Quote from: Yllwyck on 2014 Apr 18, 16:27:43
I just keep logging in forever. After I put in my user and password, it just keeps logging in. No error message or anything, how can I fix it?

Have you tried completely exited the screen, (Background and all) and re-running it as an administrator?
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

Yllwyck

Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 Apr 18, 16:30:17
:o
Quote from: Yllwyck on 2014 Apr 18, 16:27:43

Have you tried completely exited the screen, (Background and all) and re-running it as an administrator?

Thank you! That worked, I skip all the easy stuff. x.x

Jaywo

No problem, remember that for future reference because it seems to work for everything. ^^

LostSanity

To bad I can't participate in this open server weekend.

Why?

Because I won't know anyone, I won't be able to find anyone I know, and no one would want to play with me.

ono
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Jaywo

Brah, there are lots of people who want to find someone to adventure with.
Treat this weekend like Omegle, and go find some strangers. :D

Spyrofan00

Quote from: a Pegasus Pony on 2014 Apr 18, 00:54:41
Quote from: lgpihl on 2014 Apr 18, 00:43:28
It says now:

Server Listing

Items .. Downloading
Abilities .. Downloading
Skills .. Downloading
Recipes .. Downloading
Item Atlas .. Done

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED A FIX, I literally worked nonstop today just to get the day off tomorrow and to stay up later tonight to play the game. :(

It could be as simple as the game not responding to the server host. Just reset your connection and try again.

Also seriously cannot wait to actually try it out on the functioning servers!!!

Unfortunately, that doesn't work for me, it STILL has the downloading thing, I've restarted my ENTIRE computer and it hasn't worked.  :c
Name: ToxicFlight
Race: Alicorn/Pegasus
Colours: Black and green
Cutie mark: Acid droplet, green wing, acid droplet with wings

Jaywo

Quote from: Spyrofan00 on 2014 Apr 18, 19:47:52
It says now:

Server Listing

Items .. Downloading
Abilities .. Downloading
Skills .. Downloading
Recipes .. Downloading
Item Atlas .. Done

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED A FIX, I literally worked nonstop today just to get the day off tomorrow and to stay up later tonight to play the game. :(

It could be as simple as the game not responding to the server host. Just reset your connection and try again.

Unfortunately, that doesn't work for me, it STILL has the downloading thing, I've restarted my ENTIRE computer and it hasn't worked.  :c

Check your connection.
Good?
And your firewall.
Also good?
Last case scenario, uninstalling and re-downloading the game and all, but I'd suggest re-starting it as an administrator first, or checking to make sure all the files are in the archive.

Spyrofan00

Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 Apr 18, 19:57:35
Quote from: Spyrofan00 on 2014 Apr 18, 19:47:52
It says now:

Server Listing

Items .. Downloading
Abilities .. Downloading
Skills .. Downloading
Recipes .. Downloading
Item Atlas .. Done

Check your connection.
Good?
And your firewall.
Also good?
Last case scenario, uninstalling and re-downloading the game and all, but I'd suggest re-starting it as an administrator first, or checking to make sure all the files are in the archive.

Connection check, good, fire wall check, good, I am using a mac, so I can't open it as an administrator. I have no idea what SHOULD be in the file....
Name: ToxicFlight
Race: Alicorn/Pegasus
Colours: Black and green
Cutie mark: Acid droplet, green wing, acid droplet with wings

Go Up