MAKE IT STOP!!!

Started by Stitchin Time, 2012 Aug 25, 19:49:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Itty Bit

I have a hard time remembering my dreams unfortunately.
I've still yet to have pony dreams, in my year of being in this community :<

Little Judas

2012 Oct 07, 11:55:02 #21 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 07, 15:26:06 by Little Judas
Quote from: *** on 2012 Oct 07, 11:24:38
After not having watched that particular anime for ages I had a dream where I was in love with a certain Anime character...

I wonder if this will happen with ponies o.O

If you do, please do keep it away from the innocence of this forum.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Vertigo

I had one where lord of madness had to babysit and itty bit and she was stuck to his tail and twilight was trying to get her off his tail. I was just laughing the hole time and I left outside and it was scary and foggy and monsters got me then I woke up.  :s

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Vertigo on 2012 Oct 07, 14:27:57
  I had one where lord of madness had to babysit and itty bit and she was stuck to his tail and twilight was trying to get her off his tail. I was just laughing the hole time and I left outside and it was scary and foggy and monsters got me then I woke up.  :s

sounds about right.

Ryo_D_Disk

The dreams once they begin They will never stop you shall see ponys in your dreams forever and yet sadly I shall never apear scince i only aid nightmare fule  ovO

Spoiler: show
and yes i am aware this is my current avatar but still fun and creepy

ShadowHeart

dreams about ponies? lucky. I just had a scary dream about myself dying in a car crash at the end of the world. it was kind of creepy. When I died, I woke up in my bed. It was like I died in another life 0.0

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Go Up