12 (31.6%)
Marvel
13 (34.2%)
Both
13 (34.2%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Go Down

Shadow Mare

I so with DC! The only thing Marvel has anything cool to me is Spider Man and X-Men.

Iodine

Shadow Mare

Haned tom.

In life there is no good or evil. There is only opinions and business.

Sonic Heart

never liked superman...he is too over powered. Of course the hero always wins but ..yeah. kryptonite is not easy to find.
Anyway, never really liked the comic heros.

Ryo_D_Disk

Bat mare man
but i have always enjoyed dc more only exception i would make would be x-men

Book Smarts

I would have to go with DC because of the Teen Titans  *-*

Iodine

I don't like super heroes much either, but Batman is an exception because he doesn't have any super powers and he's a borderline antihero. Antiheroes are awesome!

Rainy-Chan

i like the one that didnt retcon 60 years of story

Dr. Krest

MLPMan

2012 Apr 28, 19:40:42 #10 Last Edit: 2012 Apr 28, 19:44:04 by MLPMan
Hi, I'm a Marvel and I see a lot of you are a DC...

I like the Marvel characters more personally. The Spider-Man is awesome, X-Men are cool, and Stan Lee has a great relationship with his fans... I also think that Superman is overpowered (Although, I like to think that Goku from DBZ can manage to beat him with his awesome SSJ skills :P)

We can still be friends, right? :D

Zygrograxgra

Neither, not really into superheroes.
Now that I think about it, why do I want Champions Online? It's a game about superheroes...

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Ash

I like Batman and Teen Titans, but overall I'd have to say Marvel just because they seem to have more "realistic" powers in the sense they have strengths and weaknesses that aren't extremely rare hard to find unlike Superman's.

Slicy

Marvel :)
I loved spider man, and x-men even more :)

Batman ate Pinkie :\

Star Striker

I'm a marvel fan, *hoof defense activate* I just find their chracters more dimensionalthanDC'sI'msorry :Ic;;;;
Batman and co are pretty much the only part of DC that I like.

Dr. Hoofington

I liked Marvel more at first but after they began to continually kill off and then bring back to life their characters over and over again as they seem to have been doing recently I became more of a DC fan because of Batman.

Ozzy

Lary

Hmm... Disney owns Marvel, and DC has Batman.

Gee, tough decision.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

TimeRight

Marvel.

Why?

Justice leauge. Huge force of pverpowering superheros that watch and police the earth.

The avengers. A smaller group that only jumps into action when neccicary... they also have stark which is funnier than  the flash.

i would rather the GROUP of HEROS then the ARMY of OVER POWRED BEINGS!

why? again?

army= policing=controling
overpowred beings= can be non heros.

group=small close number of people.
Heros= what we all want.

but thats jsut me rushing this post

also Thor (I love my norse mytholgy)

Extra Note: Goku can not even harm super man unless he has kriptonite or hits superman hard enough (but not even Goku can destroy parts of a planet with a punch... so no go.) also his speical attacks are KI not MAGIC.
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!
thank you Firefly for the avi

Go Up